Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:34:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:13:10 PM

Just saw todays Twitter post from Developeo. "$8.15 billion. That’s the amount global investors staked in Edtech companies in the first 10 months of 2017."
Unbelievable how big the nextgenlearning market is.
This is really a good update from the team. The good part is that they did it on their twitter platform which will definitely attract a number of investors to do something.
I can't​ agree less with you hendobox, Is good to see that Developeo is really achieving success. This update will pull lots of investors interest to this project.

Many educational institutes are into AI nowadays and it is great the Developeo is considering the same. Of the top courses in major educational sites are AI and ML; so it is a great time to tap into those. At anycase the Github part is what I think is the most valuable at this point.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

Developeo is a NEXT-GEN Education platform that seeks to solve major problems of the 4th Industrial Revolution; OpenSource & Commercial Software Development and problems that await Humanity, with a never before seen reward pool and a highly beneficial operational model.

Problems such as robots taking over the world.. It sounds funny but it actually is one of the problems not to be taking lightly with the way AI is being advanced coded to think for itself, it seems toput that fear in motion.

Yes mate, robots are really taking human jobs. Even in food industry, car manufacturing, etc all works are done by Robot only. Automation can cause significant amount of job loss if people don't learn new technologies.

Talking about This problem It'sjust like a time bomb waiting the right time to detonate. If not properly put in check, soon enough only robotics engineers would like be in business while other would be competing with robots to stay In business

Now i'm getting all kinds of thoughts, reflectling on those robots movies i have watched lol.  Humans can't be replaced by robots they do things in a programmed manner, routine activities can get boring they are just somethings only humans can do.

Well, there's advantages to both sides. Robots never get sick, are never late, can work 24/7 etc.  But then on the otherside, someone needs to maintain and repair those robots haha.

Very interesting point. That someone needs to maintain and repair the robots has its point. Without that someone, even Robots cannot be developed and worked out.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

Developeo is a NEXT-GEN Education platform that seeks to solve major problems of the 4th Industrial Revolution; OpenSource & Commercial Software Development and problems that await Humanity, with a never before seen reward pool and a highly beneficial operational model.

Problems such as robots taking over the world.. It sounds funny but it actually is one of the problems not to be taking lightly with the way AI is being advanced coded to think for itself, it seems toput that fear in motion.

Yes mate, robots are really taking human jobs. Even in food industry, car manufacturing, etc all works are done by Robot only. Automation can cause significant amount of job loss if people don't learn new technologies.

Yes and these robots or mechanical advancements will need to be monitored by humans, that is where developeo comes in, no matter how smart these advancements are, without humans, they will be obsolete but getting the right knowledge is the key to been part of the advancement

Definitely humans help is needed for robots. They have to feed the knowledge regularly. Otherwise robots will become useless when time passes by.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

With a great advisory team of Dave Sifry VP of LYFT, Investor/Advisor of Mozilla, Causes, Xola, Readme among others, Hermione Way Ex Tinder Head of Europe, Ryan Rutan Founder of Launchrock and Startupsco & Fundable, Developeo wants to help the humanity in the future of automation with a top-notch education on next-gen topics.

This is a very good point. But why these messages have not been picked up by investors? What are they looking for? What they are seeing other than what we are seeing?
I think different investors or let me say people generally have different limits the to what can get them convinced. Also, soem folks are just waiting to see the progress before they jump in.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:13:12 PM

On their Facebook page they just announced that they hit 20k members in their telegram group chat i would suggest to keep checking their social media for fast updates.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

The whole idea is pretty interesting. From the whitepaper:

'Depending  on  the  amount  and quality of code that an engineer has contributed, Developeo will reward contributors with tokens  which  can  be  instantly  converted  to  fiat  currency  on  any  crypto  exchange'

As it's done via smart contract, if you love coding you could earn a decent amount submitting code to the platform, basically being paid to create open source stuff, pretty cool.

Source: https://www.developeo.com/DevWhitepaper.pdf
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:39:53 PM

On their Facebook page they just announced that they hit 20k members in their telegram group chat i would suggest to keep checking their social media for fast updates.
Wow! That is really great to hear. See how fast the membership is growing. I hope group membership reflects on the the number of tokens they sell
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

Wow! That is really great to hear. See how fast the membership is growing. I hope group membership reflects on the the number of tokens they sell

The more the project is talked about, the likelier it is an interested investor hears about it. Doubt it is quantifiable though

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

The more the project is talked about, the likelier it is an interested investor hears about it. Doubt it is quantifiable though

Indeed, the more people talk about a new project like Developeo, the more investors will come. DEVX can help devs to earn money and companies to accelerate projects.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:27:41 PM

We’re talking about a project focused on open source development community and developers as a whole word-of-mouth is one of the best ways to target their niche so the group growing so quickly is a definite positive sign but as you said it probably is a quantifiable . At the same time it shouldn’t be underestimated how well the large group and the quick Ruth are going to affect the long term word-of-mouth advertising that’ll get from it
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

Indeed, the more people talk about a new project like Developeo, the more investors will come. DEVX can help devs to earn money and companies to accelerate projects.

This is great news, Developeo new membership is speeding up, I hope the new members will fully​ take part in investing in the project
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

While the cost of a standard bootcamp is averaging $11,500 to $15,000  per student in the world currently, one bootcamp is projected to bring at least $1.3M in revenue to Developeo of which 20% will be distributed to the reward pool/instructors in DEVX tokens. I think this is great.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

This is great news, Developeo new membership is speeding up, I hope the new members will fully​ take part in investing in the project

I hope so, too. On one hand such a big community is great but in the end it will come down to the part of that community that is willing to invest in the project. Only these investors help to get the necessary funds for the development.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:09:29 PM

I hope so, too. On one hand such a big community is great but in the end it will come down to the part of that community that is willing to invest in the project. Only these investors help to get the necessary funds for the development.
Yes but even if you do not invest you can still share the project with people who would like to invest and how bigger the community how more people can share the idea.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

Yes but even if you do not invest you can still share the project with people who would like to invest and how bigger the community how more people can share the idea.

Thats exactly the success of whole bounty concept it. Social media is at its best for such promotion purposes. If social media promotion is not efficient you will immediately see it in the ICO progress.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

Is there any news regarding the partner universities? Or do we know in which cities bootcamps are offered?
I'm really curious if I'm lucky in my city and can visit Developeo courses
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:14:40 PM

Is there any news regarding the partner universities? Or do we know in which cities bootcamps are offered?

As far as I know, so far nothing has been said about partner universities or places of planned boot camps. I'm also interested in a bootcamp crash course.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

I was looking for such partnership announcement this morning. Could not get one. I think the team is working on that and we will hear soon.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:01:20 PM

I was looking for such partnership announcement this morning. Could not get one. I think the team is working on that and we will hear soon.

Hopefully we should should hear an update on a list of universities that Developeo are talking to about potential partnerships, this type of news would really kickstart their ICO campaign, especially if they partner with a well established and well respected university.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

Hopefully we should should hear an update on a list of universities that Developeo are talking to about potential partnerships, this type of news would really kickstart their ICO campaign, especially if they partner with a well established and well respected university.

Yes, exactly. Announcing such news could be really helpful in promoting the ICO. So far the sale is going a bit slow and being able to present good news can boost the sales.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: