Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:00:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain  (Read 30466 times)
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:34:44 AM

Where exactly is your team located,do you have some headquarters where most of the team is?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

Hello admin, Can that ICO reach Hardcap sir?

Only time will tell, but this project has all it needs to be able to reach it.Great team and huge experience in this sector and some partnerships already signed that are quite relevant.

Every projets starts out by believing they will reach the hard cap and there's no reason to think otherwise. Even if they don't they can still do plenty with what they accumulate up until that point.

Exactly, it is always great to reach the hard cap , but even if project does not reach it , it can still be very successful.That is lots of money anyway.

Exactly,i would rather choose team burning 20% of the tokens than reaching hard cap with 60-70% bonuses,and thats what bunch of ICOs are doing.

Exactly and they just devalue the coin and entire project that way.

I also have to say that I do not like all these willy-nilly bonuses. They just make the devaluation much greater.

Bad project to do that to trick people that they sold it out so easily and then they seem like a great project, but truth is they are to centralised in the end and huge dumps when token hits exchange derail the project in the end.

If something is too good, than it probably is. If the only way you are gering investors is by a bonus, then that will be a problem in the end.

People should definitely do more research when investing. The key is to kind of also look around for news and reviews to sort of get what others are thinking about it too.

That's exactly where you should be careful. We all know that an election has been decided with fake news so make sure to evaluate the facts rather than the comments from random people.

Welcome to the jungle Cheesy That is the case with every tiny bit of info these day on the web. Everyone will try to sell you their own agenda.

The world is full of Kings and Queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven and Hell, oh well
And they'll tell you black is really white
The moon is just the sun at night
And when you walk in golden halls
You get to keep the gold that falls

Ok, first time I see someone taking the time for some poetry in crypto. Question is: is it worth some of my valuable merits? Smiley

There is always time for poetry and music, even in crypto madness. Sometimes crypto can inspire. We are here not only to talk about crpyto, but to broaden some horizons also, after all isn't crypto about that too Cheesy

For 99% of the people crypto is about making the quickest buck of their life. Now that is generally not a bad thing because investor's money fuels this innovation, but sometimes people take it too far.

Well I'm also a realist and you are most likely right about people just wanting to make quick buck above everything else.There is not much focus on blockchain and tech, that 's why we see a lot of shitcoins and projects that just use blockchain with their product even though product does not need blockchain to be able to extract funds from people.Changes are happening though and hopefully more people will start investing in significant projects that could make some advancements in developing better technology and processes in future.

Well said. I think that once some of the decentralized applications are ready the advantages these projects bring about finally become more tangible. Then people realize the real power and value in this technology beyond making a quick buck.

What is the main advantage of decentralized applications,what do they bring?
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

Do you plan to intoduce any kind of staking system after sale is done?
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

Do you plan to intoduce any kind of staking system after sale is done?

Staking would be nice if it's added as it gives even more edge to a project like this.Investors would have even more benefits from owning some TCO.Tough isn't that a bit opposite to what TCO should be used for, like trading and keeping it in circulation?
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

Only time will tell, but this project has all it needs to be able to reach it.Great team and huge experience in this sector and some partnerships already signed that are quite relevant.

Every projets starts out by believing they will reach the hard cap and there's no reason to think otherwise. Even if they don't they can still do plenty with what they accumulate up until that point.

Exactly, it is always great to reach the hard cap , but even if project does not reach it , it can still be very successful.That is lots of money anyway.

Exactly,i would rather choose team burning 20% of the tokens than reaching hard cap with 60-70% bonuses,and thats what bunch of ICOs are doing.

I also have to say that I do not like all these willy-nilly bonuses. They just make the devaluation much greater.

Bad project to do that to trick people that they sold it out so easily and then they seem like a great project, but truth is they are to centralised in the end and huge dumps when token hits exchange derail the project in the end.

If something is too good, than it probably is. If the only way you are gering investors is by a bonus, then that will be a problem in the end.

People should definitely do more research when investing. The key is to kind of also look around for news and reviews to sort of get what others are thinking about it too.

That's exactly where you should be careful. We all know that an election has been decided with fake news so make sure to evaluate the facts rather than the comments from random people.

Welcome to the jungle Cheesy That is the case with every tiny bit of info these day on the web. Everyone will try to sell you their own agenda.

Ok, first time I see someone taking the time for some poetry in crypto. Question is: is it worth some of my valuable merits? Smiley

There is always time for poetry and music, even in crypto madness. Sometimes crypto can inspire. We are here not only to talk about crpyto, but to broaden some horizons also, after all isn't crypto about that too Cheesy

For 99% of the people crypto is about making the quickest buck of their life. Now that is generally not a bad thing because investor's money fuels this innovation, but sometimes people take it too far.

Well I'm also a realist and you are most likely right about people just wanting to make quick buck above everything else.There is not much focus on blockchain and tech, that 's why we see a lot of shitcoins and projects that just use blockchain with their product even though product does not need blockchain to be able to extract funds from people.Changes are happening though and hopefully more people will start investing in significant projects that could make some advancements in developing better technology and processes in future.

Well said. I think that once some of the decentralized applications are ready the advantages these projects bring about finally become more tangible. Then people realize the real power and value in this technology beyond making a quick buck.

What is the main advantage of decentralized applications,what do they bring?

Well Dapps bring quite a few stuff, like you don't need payment processing integration like paypal or stripe to accept funds, you have ETH, users don't need to create accounts since they already have private/public key which binds to their session and metadata and it's really easy to check the front end and back end also and some other benefits also.
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

Can someone from the team elaborate on the offline transactions? How would those work?

What do you mean by offline transactions? Is it even possible?

Yeah I didn't know about it or heard of it until now.Is that done on separate blockchain or completely of the blockchain?
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

Can someone from the team elaborate on the offline transactions? How would those work?

Yeah I didn't know about it or heard of it until now.Is that done on separate blockchain or completely of the blockchain?

I believe that those offline transactions mean that it would be done off the blockchain, I think that is why THinkcoin partnered with 0Chain.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

I believe that those offline transactions mean that it would be done off the blockchain, I think that is why THinkcoin partnered with 0Chain.

Thanks, I was wondering what it was about... It does make sense and it explains the collaboration.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

What is minimum that I can invest in your ICO during sale?Do you have bonuses?
Minimum  contribution is 0.1 Ethereum, 0.008 Bitcoin or $100.

So we can pay with cash too?

Yes, you can get involved with a MasterCard credit card!

Well good to know, I didn't know that until now lol, I might get some friends in after all, didn't want to waste my time to explain them how to "crypto" and all lol

Thats true,easier for them to just use credit card.

Is there some limit for credit cards?

Minimum amount is $100, maximum is $3000!

However, there is also a commission to pay, and the tokens will be locked until 120 days after your purchase.

All tokens will be locked for 120 days?

I think only those that are bought with credit card

it does make sense to somehow prioritize crypto purchases. but 120 seems a long time Cheesy

These restrictions are put in place by the service provider, unfortunately.

Ah,so you are using 3rd party for credit card purchase?

But why they have that restriction,isnt that abit too harsh?

This restriction is there because you have a right for 120 days when using credit card to cancel the payment I think.

Yeah, that's the thing you can do a chargeback for 120 days and then you would like get the coins basicly for free, so they are locked to avoid that.

To be honest,it should be forbidden to enter ICO with credit card,its just hassle,more harm than good.

Isnt point of ICO to bring in as many people as possible,so why not allow people to use credit cards?

I also got the feeling that in ICO phase the point was to reach out to as many people as possible and get them excited enough to invest.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

Where exactly is your team located,do you have some headquarters where most of the team is?

Hm...I don't think they are located all in one place? Sure, some teams work that way but it has become more common for teams to be dislocated.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

Hm...I don't think they are located all in one place? Sure, some teams work that way but it has become more common for teams to be dislocated.

I don't know what to think about teams that don't work at the same location. I know it's the future but I don't know if it's a good idea.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:02:59 PM

Thanks, I was wondering what it was about... It does make sense and it explains the collaboration.

Good informations about the partner. Offline transaction can be also secure as blockchain one?
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

And even if you leave the fraudsters out some projects might think that blockchain is suitable for their solution although it is not. A lot of experimenting going on right now and it will take a while until we see what does make sense and what doesn't.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:02:33 PM

But still there must be a place where most of the team is. I'm not sure they can be very productive if they are all over the world.
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:57:50 AM

But still there must be a place where most of the team is. I'm not sure they can be very productive if they are all over the world.

Why not,atleast today you can work remotely really easy,that shouldnt be an issue anymore
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:30:51 AM

By offline transactions we mean on a in-house Ethereum blockchain. Transactions are not broadcast to the public online blockchain until they are finalized, which allows us to significantly improve the speed and scalability of the network.
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:31:51 AM

We are based in different offices around the world. It's easy to be productive and organised with today's technology!
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:33:39 AM

Do i have to go trough KYC in order to join the sale?
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

We are based in different offices around the world. It's easy to be productive and organised with today's technology!

I love the fact that many projects choose this kind of work. Means you don't have to live in the US or UK to be part of amazing projects.
descuri

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:44:57 AM

Do i have to go trough KYC in order to join the sale?

I think the team members already wrote that KYC is mandatory.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: