Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No more facebook campaigns?  (Read 16480 times)
darshansetty

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

Very unfortunate when facebook campaign no longer exists. Because facebook is one of the very good promotional places when it wants to promote a project that does pre-ico or ico.
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

Might be the bounty manager has decided to remove the facebook bounty itself because for some reason,this happens when most of the participants are cheating that is why they need to take down a specific campaign,as per facebook terms and conditions normal users can still participate these ICO promotions using their personal account and there wont be any problem with that.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:50:09 PM

There are still facebook bounty campaigns going around since not all of the ICOs advertisement has been totally banned, they even allow some sponsored posts when you open your news feed its just that limited compared before they implement banning of ICO projects.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

Facebook campaign manager might have a good reason why did he stopped the facebook bounty,to what i have learn facebook doesnt care about the users posting and promoting ICOs using their personal accounts,ICOs are the only ones who cannot use facebook paid advertisement that is why we the normal users can still use facebook as promotional platform for the bounties.

Stimah22

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:56:26 PM

I don't really blamed the admins of some ICOs that trying to stop facebook campaign when the founder of FB(Mark Zukerberg) isn't having faith in cryptos,
But I don't see facebook campaign stopping because FB is one of the most fascinated social media to reach out to people.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.
I think this is totally confusing whether Facebook banned ICOs or cryptourrency related ads or not because here I already faced big problem .
About 20 days ago I created a account of the Facebook advertisment and deposited about 100$ for the advertisement of my one of the Facebook page to advertise telegram channel , but after that about it takes 12 hours to close my ads and they said that give your full identity proof IDs and we will review your request , but after 1 hours after completing of my all works they said that your advertisement content didn't matched with our privacy policy ( in actual there was only telegram channel link for news and updates only ) .
So with my case I can say that they banned cryptourrency advertisement but still here I am seeing a ICO advertisement sine 3 weeks which is not going to down , so clearly we can say that it is totally a game of money in personal that are making us stupid from side by side .
But still I don't think that they are banning any manual post about bitcoin , they only banned advertisement sponsored paid programs only .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
ilhamdoni

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

I think this is a big disadvantage if the facebook campaign stops, because everyone is facebook now, they may not have any twitter or instagram or other social media, but surely everyone has facebook,
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:37:03 PM

It is forbidden to publicly advertise ICO. But if you make a repost not associated with the ICO, then it will not be banned
Therefore, many companies still spend bounty on facebook

This is true. Only paid ads (paid by the ICO itself) were regulated by Facebook. Facebook campaign is still very prominent in most ICOs. This platform is widely used so I don't think any ICO team will not consider Facebook.
Some campaigns required their hunters to create there own posts that promotes the project rather than just re-posting or sharing their original contents.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.
People could still post links about cryptocurrency on Facebook. It's not like Facebook is trying to hunt everyone down.
Yeah, a lot of people are still doing that and I am still doing that as well. So many ICOs still have their Facebook pages running and maybe the one that has been banned could not get his page verified based on some requested documents by Facebook. One way to recognize legitimate ICOs now may actually be their Facebook pages as some have said.

Anyway, I have seen some pages closed anyway and I wonder why theirs may be different from others, and may be that calls for question on the legitimacy of the project.
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:56:42 PM

I think this is a big disadvantage if the facebook campaign stops, because everyone is facebook now, they may not have any twitter or instagram or other social media, but surely everyone has facebook,

Believe me, if the people been using Facebook for bounties they will definitely create a twitter and any othre profiles. That people won't loose their profit.  Smiley

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
404edson

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:01:09 PM

Facebook campaigns today are running smoothly where the average bounty hunters rising too. Everyone are allowed to recommend or repost ICOs advertisements to help them during the Pre-sale and Public sale of their coins. What's the matter would be the problem on it? What will be the source of income for the newbies if the facebook campaigns will be banned?
ArtNas

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

As far as I know, this only applies to paid advertising.
Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

I didn't see any news that said facebook campaign is no more, so far so good, many campaigns are still using facebook bounty to reach out to people .facebook has proven to be a solid platform for campaigns. Let keep our fingers crossed. But for now,  facebook campaign is still available.
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:13:11 PM

If I have shared with friends, then I do not break the rules. As far as I know, commercial materials on the placement of primary tokens and binary options are prohibited, as well as new cryptocurrencies.

kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:21:56 PM

Yes I have heard this restriction news about Facebook but I haven't experienced any restrictions yet. I'm freely posting and reposting ICO news on my profile. I have also heard that these restrictions are only on those ICOs who fail to meet the Facebook ICO advertisement terms and conditions. And it has to be happened. Facebook had become a huge platform to promote ICOs and people who were scammed by some fake ICOs started blaming Facebook too but now I think only legit ICO advertisement will be allowed to be on Facebook and that's a good thing. And Facebook campaigns are running.

Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

If theres no Facebook campaign we dont have q choice because they have already decided.But everything was fine because many web sites really supported by bitcoin and the cryptocurrency.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

There is no news about that, but some link of the ICO become deleted on facebook when you share it and you will receive a notification that your post was a spam sometimes facebook was ban your account because of that post come from ICO but I think ICO that paid advertising is the only post remove by the facebook, but some of my post dind't spam just a few ICO.
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

yeah, I not totally sure how this blocking is working coz I still see ICO ads everyday

for sure the numbers are way less compared to before the ban but still visible ads

I don’t mind the ads as long as they let people share about ICO projects and so on!
cryptokirby88

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

I think that's what  happen right now facebook did not totally ban ICO advertisement they will sort it. If they find what you going to post is something fake they willnot allow it.
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

I also just heard about this, and I do not know this news is true or not. I am very afraid this will happen, it will make us hard to find a job, and only earn a little income. so I would hope Facebook does not stop its program.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: