Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No more facebook campaigns?  (Read 16479 times)
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:33:59 PM

I was lucky because I've never participated in bounty campaignsvon Fecabook, but only in the bounty on Twitter and on forum.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:47:20 PM

I think the face book will not do that, someone is free to do what he wants including post ico, but maybe facebook will tighten its security to stop and block the robot account created just to post ico
torukmakto

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:50:53 PM

twitter and facebook campaigns are nothing and useless dont waste your time for facebook and twitter. nobody want to join ICOs in twitter or facebook. they think that its cheater or fake.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

I'm sure that the Facebook team made a hasty decision, but they will not cancel it, so we need to switch to Twitter.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
funnelz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

It would be nice for all bounty teams to simply stop using Facebook.  Twitter is far more effective at reaching the target audiences for crypto.  If enough of us turn our backs on facebook we will get a better alternative in the future without all the political drama.
WakinXXX

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:54:18 PM

FB admins has more important problems that binned ICO and crypto posts. Sutch as terror persons or sexual propaganda’s. See in future it wil be. But now it’s impossible
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:57:42 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

Facebook has banned only paid ads related to crypto-currency. You can like/share any ICO post at the individual level. But most of ICO's have seriously stopped their ICO marketing on Facebook and prefer Twitter instead of it.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:18:44 PM

Morpheus Labs have stopped their facebook bounty recently , because their facebook page was banned by facebook . I think that such things will happen more often in a future , because facebook have declaired a war to ICO's .
pkb007

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:21:42 PM

Now most of the bounty closed their Facebook bounty program. But other bounty still continue their bounty program. Seriously I am confused Facebook add of ICO's. Facebook is a common part of ICO add. It is bad news for hunter. If really closed of all the Facebook campaign they will suffer much.
ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

Facebook campaign still do exists and it banned ads that was all about ICO but somehow it is not totally banned. There's still have facebook campaign in bounty and that helps to advertise or informed people that's why ICO find a way on how they can advertise their program in a good way. It will not be banned unless it does not cause any risk.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:27:49 PM

Yes, I've read about this that facebook prohibits advertising about ICO. I think there will be no more bounty facebook campaign, but I see there are still some projects that hold bounty facebook campaign.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:30:33 PM

Don't worry Smiley. It's just an updating from Facebook to remove advertisement from scam ICO project to protect investors on Facebook. For now you can post anything related to cryptocurrency or ICO project on your personal facebook profile as usual and you can easily see a lot of ICO advertisement still available on Facebook cause they're truthworthy project. So I think there are no way that Facebook campaign will be ended forever Smiley

ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

I still see ICOs having bounty campaigns related to Facebook because, as far as I know, Facebook only bans ads for ICOs using social media advertising tools, create posts about ICOs in personal are still allowed. The ban on advertising ICOs is due to the fact that there are so many ICOs in the lending and ponzi model using Facebook ads to entice more people with evil intentions.

zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:34:42 PM

Maybe this is true,  because few weeks ago my facebook acount that i'm using for bounty campaigns got suspended by facebook, because they say I'm posting spams. I'm glad it was just temporary and I got my account back,  now,  I'm posting about ICO again,  I hope I will not get banned again.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:38:06 PM

When you run ads on facebook content on the program ICO or Cryptocurency, Facebook will not accept this. You can still post in groups or on your own profile, but you are limited to placing an ICO link on facebook, if detected that facebook can ban your account for a few days. These are the things I have encountered the last time and share with you.

invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:38:57 PM

This is quite misleading from what Facebook issued in January. It has banned ICO projects from using Facebook's paid advertising service, not that they are at war with ICOs official pages! I've now seen a quite a few ICOs pages being banned and then they got their pages back when they consulted with facebook. The world we live in also has scammers, does that mean we should stop living in here? I see people here jumping into conclusion by saying promoting ICOs on facebook is a waste which is ridiculous. What if twitter, Medium, Reddit alos say they don't want any ico being promoted on their sites? Cryptocurrency is here, let's get it in every corner of the world.

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

social media bounty campaigns are all useless anyway so i dont care. look at spreadsheets of the major bounty campaigns. thousands of social media participants. most of them are dupes and multi accounts. it is very hard to make any profit for a regular user.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:59:14 PM

Not yet but maybe soon.I still see a lot of advertisements around especially FACETER .Dont know but its all the time coming on my page even in messages.strange.I still do facebook bounties
DarkEagleMan

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

In fact, Facebook campaigns have never offered such considerable profits to be a significant source of income for bounty hunters. I think we could live without problems without Facebook campaigns, because I think that social network should be dedicated exclusively to communicate with our family and friends rather than to spread spam.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
cryptolottocc
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:10:14 PM

To what i have seen in the facebook ads,some of the ICOs (legit ones) are still able to use the facebook paid advertising program which i suspectedly they will only restrict ICOs from joining if facebook thinkgs those projects arent legit.Facebook terms and conditions states that they wont be accepting any ICOs to use their paid advertisements but some has been using it for quite a whilte..

There are no Legit and Not Legit ICOs. These both types are not regulated by the law. Moreover, each country has it's own legislation. I also still can find ICO ad on my FB and IG feed, and this bothering me, taking to account that thay didn't allow me to promote my project and refused 3 times without getting into details.

I presume those ICO ads are old and were lanched before this new regulation.

🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 Ethereum Powered Dapp with the new and straightforward idea 😉 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: