Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No more facebook campaigns?  (Read 16479 times)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:17:36 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

I don't think so I'm still doing it for all our clients and Facebook is not banning or taking down my post on those Facebook post, there are also a lot of facebook post associated with cryptocurrency but they are not being taken down, it will be hard for Facebook management to track all of these post.

ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:43:44 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

i think fb have seen some spammer on ICO ads, so they make a regulation to fix this problem. but so far, i stiil see some ICO ads in facebook, but, if this still happen, this is maybe the bad news for us who have been in cryptoworld, cause fb is one of the biggest platform to introduce all of altcoin to investor.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:19:36 AM

You can still post ICO content, they only banned paid advertisement on their platform, means they will not allow paid advertisement on ICO anymore. Facebook bounty campaign will still continue. Just make sure you will not make a spam post to avoid ban in your facebook account.

wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:22:13 AM

there are still some people who still use facebook to post about cryptocurrency. and there are also people who have stopped because of the ban on facebook, not everyone knows that facebook has banned crypto.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:21:44 AM

It is forbidden to publicly advertise ICO. But if you make a repost not associated with the ICO, then it will not be banned
Therefore, many companies still spend bounty on facebook
Even if you make repost associated with the ICO, you will not be banned. I still make reposts and most of the pages of the ICOs are still operating on Facebook which makes me worried why only some are being banned. The problem is they cannot advertise anything using Facebook advert and some may get their page locked it reported or suspected of being scam. So far, some projects are still doing the Facebook campaign.
MaylaWet

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

As far as i know facebook still allow people to promote these ICOs using their profiles in their own will,but if you are violating the terms and conditions of facebook surely you will get disabled especially those spam posting when you are doing social media campaigns so be careful posting these promotional links.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:06:20 AM

facebook may already have banned ICO ads, lately I don't see any more ICO ads on facebook. but i still see it on youtube. this has not been a bad situation. all will be bad if eventually all social media banned advertisement ICO.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

As far as i know facebook still allow people to promote these ICOs using their profiles in their own will,but if you are violating the terms and conditions of facebook surely you will get disabled especially those spam posting when you are doing social media campaigns so be careful posting these promotional links.
Even there's no more facebook campaign there still many way to promote our campaign. Maybe we should focus in other thing to promote our campaign because there's many social is still accepting crypto to promote. And i think before we promote our participated ICO make sure its legit because sometimes it is the reason why some social media disallow crypto.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

Yes, I saw that there were reports on the forum that facebook banned the use of its platform as an advertising platform. But still go bounty campaign with facebook. Maybe people just do not care about their accounts.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

i only know that facebook ads related to ICO is ban but facebook campaign is not
even now i still see some ICO related campaign in facebook ads
the only thing change is its not talking about the price now like "Get Profit 2x,5x,10x,1000x"
but they are talking about the benifits of using the product or the problem it can solved

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:57:34 AM

I think social media bounty is one of the 'must do' bounty. Bounty campaign is the only effective way to spreads the word across multiple social platforms.Why or justification for huge payout? Simple, they are offering their own not-yet-exist' coins or tokens. It is not cash or Bitcoins per se. i believe bounty hunters are willing to accept lower sum if payout in BTC or ETH.

Most of the ICOs that complaint about bounty campaign are those that failed to launch or conduct a proper bounty campaign. Bounty hunters only are doint the repost or share.

Back to the main discussion, Facebook is getting less influence today, you can see how many in their 20s now still using facebook in daily basis or even have a FB account? Previously, i thought FB group is good way to do the shout outs but now it has become a spammer farms. TBH.

eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

it seems there will still be an ICO campaign on facebook but they are using fanspage and spreading through existing participants. because facebook is used to help marketing and communication with the ICO.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

Some bounty campaigns have schedule to stop their facebook campaign while other bounty campaigns have yet to announce or are waiting the facebook company to ban them. Anyway let's just hope that everything will be okay.
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

This ban on hosting bounty campaigns on Facebook was just a shock to me, because I've been going so long to make 10k friends on the page and have not completed any  bounty.
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

I`ve been sawing some ICO advertisements since Facebook banned them, so it seems there isn`t a total ban. On the other hand, Facebook can`t forbid you sharing some crypto related info with you friends - that means censorship and to me censorship is against everything that made Facebook become successful. I avoid Facebook campaigns anyway, I think Twitter campaigns are far more efficient (but overall both of them are quite full of spammers and nobody seems to care...).
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

More and more facebook got cluttered with ICO reposts and whatnots. Facebook has become like a place for nothing but advertisement, that's why I stopped using it a few years ago. I stayed away from every campaign I saw with facebook attached to it as well. Facebook used to be a place to share among friends but fastly became an advertisement heaven.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:40:42 PM

To what i have seen in the facebook ads,some of the ICOs (legit ones) are still able to use the facebook paid advertising program which i suspectedly they will only restrict ICOs from joining if facebook thinkgs those projects arent legit.Facebook terms and conditions states that they wont be accepting any ICOs to use their paid advertisements but some has been using it for quite a whilte..

You are right facebook users are still allowed to post and promote using their facebook profiles,there are no current restriction from doing that,as far as  i know if you arent violating any facebook guidelines your account will be safe from getting disabled.
Right, I read in some place I cannot remember that for any ICO to make use of the Facebook page or the Facebook advert, some documents verifying their legitimacy will have to be dropped for verification before it can be allowed. If that is really the case, that should be good enough in the sense that, you can start screening the legitimacy of a project once they have a running Facebook page, just my own additional thoughts though.

In fact, these days, the easiest project for me to suspect are those ones who do not have Facebook page. A lot of them still have their pages operational on Facebook, and I heard that Facebook always request some legal documents from them as long as the page is ICO related and if they cannot give this, their page will be locked until they can. I am not sure how true this is, but I got this information from one of the ICOs that got their page locked recently.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
panapi3200

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

People could still post links about cryptocurrency on Facebook. It's not like Facebook is trying to hunt everyone down.
Yeah and I think facebook will not officially banned by cryptpcuurency but maybe they minimize the links so that they can prevent any problem feom their sites.We should respect them if what decission they made.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

I'm still participating in facebook campaigne, so facebook is still valid for bounty. But i think this depend ou your facebook activity - if you post 10-15 posts every hour you risk being banned. If you make 5-10 posts per day - so this is not problem, i would not worry.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:06:01 PM

It is forbidden to publicly advertise ICO. But if you make a repost not associated with the ICO, then it will not be banned
Therefore, many companies still spend bounty on facebook
it is true that way how it works, we are not prohibited to promote bounty project on facebook. but we still should not be a spammer on facebook
it is true that way how it works, we are not prohibited to promote bounty project on facebook. but we still should not be a spamer on facebook

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: