Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No more facebook campaigns?  (Read 16478 times)
carlowell

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:48:56 PM

O don't think there would be no more Facebook campaigns in the future because Facebook will only ban ICO and crypto related ads but still we can share crypto related articles, news and promotions.
Facebook will no longer accept crypto related ads due to huge number of scams.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:51:11 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

Such news have long existed, did not notice the total ban, I think facebook companies will still live for some time.

Not to worry about Facebook banning ICOs and crypto related stuff because we could still share crypto related articles, news and other stuff.
It's just that, they will no longer display ICOs and crypto engaged ads on their platform but we still can share ico articles, news and other crypto information as we want.

bennysax

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

I really don't think this is totally true because I still see people sharing and posting crypto related & ICO advert on facebook even after that rumour. I may be wrong but I still see such ads even up to this moment.
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:31:11 PM

In fact, the situation has not changed and facebook continues to block various bounty projects and indeed any information about bitcoin.
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

yes, i've heard about this. but this does not make bounty campaign (facebook) stop I think, because I see some thread bounty still hold a facebook bounty campaign program.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

I hope Facebook won't stop the campaign of all the bounties, in their social media i still want to earn just by sharing and posting.
If this happen what will be the future of the newbies like us, no more tokens from posting on social media. 
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

It is forbidden to publicly advertise ICO. But if you make a repost not associated with the ICO, then it will not be banned
Therefore, many companies still spend bounty on facebook
He is right somehow. If you just repost or share something into your news feed about crypto (which is a requirement in facebook campaigns) then that's alright. The restricttion is the direct advertisements in facebook (as far as I know). So for me, there's no need to stop facebook campaigns at all.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

As far as I know Facebook blocks public advertising ICO, as well as faced with the fact that blocked directly links to the project. Perhaps comrade Zuckerberg decided to follow in the footsteps of Durova, and thus just clearing my own path? )

I do not know why facebook makes this decision in no time. And you may be able to publish another ico link in your facebook profile, but as an ad there will be no ico we can see on facebook.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:55:16 AM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.
Facebook is not totally banning the posts about projects or ICOs but i think they are banning the use of their paid advertisement platform for promotion. One fact we can't turn a blind eye to is that, many people believe whatever thing that they see on the sponsorship of these major social media page. Imagine seeing the advertisement of a product by Facebook or Twitter. It makes more people believe and them use the product. So in this same view, Facebook doesn't want to be responsible for people being scammed and hence they would rather prefer not allowing ICO advertisement so that people don't blame them. This is the reason why they have banned the various advertisements. One thing is that, they cannot tell or differentiate the good ICOs from the bad ones (some of us who have been in crypto for long might not even be able to do that differentiation) and so they won't take that risk
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:04:36 AM

I think only those promoted advertise ads ICO in facebook will be block by facebook team, you can still post some link and words about ICOs. But for sure there will be a big impact in the crypto currency industry or the ICO with this move by facebook.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:24:22 AM

I think only those promoted advertise ads ICO in facebook will be block by facebook team, you can still post some link and words about ICOs. But for sure there will be a big impact in the crypto currency industry or the ICO with this move by facebook.
If no more facebook campaigns I think better to negotiate them back to promote ICO on facebook because It has a big impact. Try to negotiate with one another I think it will be a great priviledges in one team.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:31:40 AM

Actually it is still allowed to share one campaign to facebook provided it is legit and not scam. Facebook wants to clear it's dignity not let the scams ICO enter their social communication to the people in the world.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:47:30 AM

In fact, the situation has not changed and facebook continues to block various bounty projects and indeed any information about bitcoin.
Correct.
Nothing changed, the only thing that got people worried is that they can no longer pay Social Media websites for them to host Cryptocurrency advertisements.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cokirix

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:48:39 AM

Facebook believes that it "is related to misleading or deceptive promotions," and therefore prohibits all rewards and encryption. Although I still see some bounty or encryption on the Facebook. All the posts and ads have not been eliminated.
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:55:41 AM

It is forbidden to publicly advertise ICO. But if you make a repost not associated with the ICO, then it will not be banned
He is right somehow. If you just repost or share something into your news feed about crypto (which is a requirement in facebook campaigns) then that's alright. The restricttion is the direct advertisements in facebook (as far as I know). So for me, there's no need to stop facebook campaigns at all.
yep, only direct ads from ICO project providers are blocked not others. until now facebook campaign program is still running, as seen in the signature on your account, facebook link still exist.
I think not easy to stop it totally because it's business if it's true the ICO will not stay silent, they'll find the right solution to overcome it
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

facebook campaigns still continue to run, but we cannot change the fact that facebook is blocking all the ads creating on their site. they dont tolerate scam ICO to spread some advertisement on it, but I dont say that all ICO are scam, its just that, they want to prevent it.

Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:03:10 AM

You should ask your bounty manager why the ICO's facebook bounty was removed,im sure there will be some explanation because to what i have read to the facebook terms and conditions,they will only restrict those ICOs from joining their paid advertisements and those people who are still going to promote these ICOs wont have any problem because they arent doing anything wrong,users can still promote their ICOs at their own will.
...I think.. asking to our bounty manager is the best way of getting the entire information about the problem. Maybe, facebook banning the advertisements of other ICOs  because there are some other of them are scammers. It's a bad news if the issue is a true.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:03:32 AM

yep, only direct ads from ICO project providers are blocked not others. until now facebook campaign program is still running, as seen in the signature on your account, facebook link still exist.
I think not easy to stop it totally because it's business if it's true the ICO will not stay silent, they'll find the right solution to overcome it
Yeah I hope facebook will never banned with us because its really a big help in terms of promotion of crypto currency and the crypto coins.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:10:53 AM

no, its still have facebook campaigns. but i think facebook is regulating for the most ico's promoting by people like us. and also to avoid fraudulent projects. and i heard that social medias accepts cryptopayments thru their system like social wallets projects.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:13:10 AM

facebook campaigns still continue to run, but we cannot change the fact that facebook is blocking all the ads creating on their site. they dont tolerate scam ICO to spread some advertisement on it, but I dont say that all ICO are scam, its just that, they want to prevent it.
We can't deny that the facebook have a big role to spread the cryptocurrency all over the world and if that happens, if the facebook campaign was gone i think it will have a big loss in the cryptocurrency. Because there are many facebook user in all over the world compare to the twitter or goofle account. We know that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: