Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:49:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No more facebook campaigns?  (Read 16480 times)
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:02:00 PM

I did not hear no longer allowed to advertise on facebook. Because most of my facebook and twitter campaigns are facebook and there is no problem.
So do not be afraid because the Facebook stops are the Adds of ICOs
vivuta119

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:35:04 AM

It's just that, they will no longer display ICOs and crypto engaged ads on their platform but we still can share ico articles, news and other crypto information as we want.
ductho158a

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

I think there is a lot of confusion about this. What is happening is that the company will no longer accept to publish business ads involving cryptocurrency. Not just ICO, but even Bitcoin or related projects like the mining and exchanges.

But this should be viewed as an opportunity. Since people are still allowed to talk about it. That is, we can still announce and comment on a project and ICO in a place where paid advertising is prohibited. ICO campaign should pay more now.
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

It's just that, they will no longer display ICOs and crypto engaged ads on their platform but we still can share ico articles, news and other crypto information as we want.

That is sad news, hope things will change in the future. But being able publishing articles on your page means you can still participate as blogger and get tokens Cool

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:25:45 AM

Some  bounties that I joined in terminated the FB campaign because of their advertising ban. It seems that if the ICO promotion did not pay FB, maybe as an advertising fee, then their link is always deleted and marked as spam. Even on messenger, they always blocked the link and you can not send it.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

I think facebook campaign is still there, because until now I still join the facebook campaign from bounty that I follow.

yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:47:51 AM

There are still many I see ads about crypto on facebook, and I check the ad is indeed a nice ICO project. I think all parties are also equally benefited by the presence of an ad on Facebook.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:53:02 AM

I am still doing bounty campaigns with facebook on it so I guess it's not yet totally banned. What I know is that if all your page is comprising crypto or anything that can associate with that they will banned or delete your post, because that's what happens to me when I share projects too often on my timeline. We just have to limit the time duration on what we are posting especially if it is related to cryptocurrency.

Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:59:56 AM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

On my FB advertisement, I still see some ICO Advertisement in facebook, and I'm also a Facebook bounty hunter, And I didn't see a ban or Project that I join that closed their Facebook campaign. BTW my post on facebook about ICO is not ban by facebook, I think to facebook only their FB Advertisement and not the people advertising ICO.

Back in January, Facebook announced that advertising cryptocurrencies, coin offerings (ICOs), as well as binary options are no longer allowed on the social network. A couple of months afterward, Google also banned crypto ads starting from June
Fortunately, the Facebook crypto ad ban is proving surprisingly easy to circumvent – and all it takes is a small tweak to the ads’ wording.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sircy

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:18:47 AM

only as advertising alone, I understand that banned by Facebook. until now, the Facebook social media campaigns still exist and are still running. to post about ICO I think doesn't matter, only the ads that were banned by Facebook because many of those ads only serve an ICO scam, and of course, Facebook doesn't want it there in their site.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:21:30 AM

It is unfortunate when Facebook campaigns no longer exist because facebook is one place to promote a project that performs ICO. From there the project can get investors. Facebook is one of the most popular campaigns of the bounty hunter.
jeldzrey16

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:30:44 AM

I dont think facebook will ban entirely the ICO in their platforms. But due to scams report, they are aware of it. Now, everyone are free to post about thgeir thoughs, what more about the ICO!

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

There are a lot of FB bounty campaign still exists, and it's all ok with them. Facebook ban only advertising about ico. When we make post about ico in our personal pages, we are not advertising we just share content with our friends. There is no reason for ban.

trantu0490

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:50:07 PM

As for me I have known about cryptocurrency first thru facebook so I hope this is just a rumor and that it will never happen soon or in the future. If this is true it will truly and greatly affect the entire cryptoworld because facebook is such a huge market for everything.
BitAds

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

I sell advertising for BitTorrent and am very close to people at Google, Facebook and Twitter who have told me that from a promotion standpoint (at least in the US) their lawyers see way too much potential liability at this point taking in advertising.   A factor is that promoting a product or service from a distributed network may be hard to track down should there be an issue.

However as people have stated here all of the aforementioned companies will be incorporating crypto-currencies into their offering.

SHAMELESS PLUG
:   BitTorrent does accept advertising from crypto products and services.  Our audience skews 74% male, and they are very much of the cord cutting, technophile mindset and already trust distributed computing.  Contact me at worldwide@bittorent.com if interested for rates
hoanggiangg000

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:32:45 AM

I really don't think this is totally true because I still see people sharing and posting crypto related & ICO advert on facebook even after that rumour. I may be wrong but I still see such ads even up to this moment.
monlib1996

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

I don't think so I'm still doing it for all our clients and Facebook is not banning or taking down my post on those Facebook post, there are also a lot of facebook post associated with cryptocurrency but they are not being taken down, it will be hard for Facebook management to track all of these post.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

It is still depends on the bounty of the certain ICO, If they feel that facebook is not a great way of advertising their coin then there is no facebook campaign. And also I can feel that facebook is not that good for advertising due to fake users, others just doesnt believe that there is community like this and almost everyone only looks for memes and stories.
thongnguyen1868

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

I also heard about the termination of the ico campaign on the internet, I heard that ico campaign banned facebook, I asked with my friend about the news he said if the news is not certain, while waiting for certainty we do facebook campaign that us join, until now I still do facebook campaign
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:50:06 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.
At first, when I saw this article, I also expect that facebook campaign will be gone in case that advertising of ICO will restrict by facebook. But until now, it does not happens. Facebook Participants as well as Twitter Participants are lucky because there is no restriction yet about social media advertising. Hopefully, it will not be stopped because I joined also the social media campaign.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: