Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No more facebook campaigns?  (Read 16478 times)
fenzuijk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

I can't say that, there are still a lot of Facebook activities. And there has always been, although Facebook has ads that prohibit cryptocurrencies, but still can not be completely banned. It’s just that the proportion of such activities is getting lower and lower.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
badiako88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:21:52 AM

It is very sadden incident that Facebook would ban  the project Advertising ICO's. It would really cause not only Project Developers but those who are trying to make maoney out of bounty as well by posting through some like in Facebook. But from what I learned Facebook would be reversing its banning issue to allow to conduct ICO through the site once again.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:26:55 AM

Until now ICO ads are prohibited, facebook Campaign can still until now there is no banned account for playing ICO. Only sometimes our post is considered spam by facebook probably because it is too often post or repost
hasbdzb8382

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

facebook campaigns still continue to run, but we cannot change the fact that facebook is blocking all the ads creating on their site. they dont tolerate scam ICO to spread some advertisement on it, but I dont say that all ICO are scam, its just that, they want to prevent it.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

I think facebook has no certainty about the ICO ban, and I see too many ico ads on facebook, I think it's just a scare from investors or developers. if any Facebook ban it is definitely we do not see anymore ads on facebook.
Facebook don't ban all ICO from the beginning if the ICO owner follow their requirements and register on their platform which is the reason why you see some ICO ads there. They did it to eliminate fake ICOs ads but most people they ban all ICOs ads which is not.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
blackblue986

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:47:26 AM

There are still many I see ads about crypto on facebook, and I check the ad is indeed a nice ICO project. I think all parties are also equally benefited by the presence of an ad on Facebook.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:56:04 AM

i still join the facebook campaign, i think facebook should not banned cryptos or bitcoin, but there are many scam and wild price fluctuations that have cost a lot of people, including unsophisticated investors. Scams are illegal, but gambling on investments you don’t understand is not. i think this is the reason facebook is banning all ads that promote cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, in an effort to prevent people from advertising what the company is calling “financial products and services frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.”
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:44:59 AM

Now we should continue to participate in Facebook's bounty activities, but only in some ways, limiting the way of promotion.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

Now we should continue to participate in Facebook's bounty activities, but only in some ways, limiting the way of promotion.

I do not think it limits the way for promotion but limits the number of participants and anticipates the fraud committed by participants.
jackychan1209

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

It's just that, they will no longer display ICOs and crypto engaged ads on their platform but we still can share ico articles, news and other crypto information as we want.
thuthitao14

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:35:34 AM

Facebook as well as twitter end support for advertising of crypto-currency services and in general kriptovalyut, of course this is a very strong blow to people and their wallets, I mean people associated with crypto-currencies
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

ICO ads are banned, but I think bounty campaigns directed to facebook is I think allowed. I don't mind Facebook banning cryptocurrency ads because they are kind of distracting. Bounty campaigns are okay since you can turn them off or just filter them within your feed.

Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

I don't know about your situation, i never deals or work with the facebook campaign but in that case always see how that doesn't work dont make conclusion on your sode. You have to research and read or ask some details to why is that gonna happened.
saobang1938

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

I can see no problems in my facebook campaigns so Im sure this not affect all ICO related banning campaigns because theres still a lot of ICO projects in facebook right now I think theres no reason from facebook to ban these ico campaigns.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

I do not think that Facebook totally banned ICO ads, but i think there are so!e levels of controls overboard. This is meant to discourage scam ICO from advertising on their platform.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

It was completely banned advertising ICO because of the large number of scams and no payments to investors!
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

There are rumors that facebook is going to review this restriction and probably softens it for some degree. It wasn't a wise move to ban all ICO's advertisement in the first place. And I think they just didn't have the right decision at that time. As a result many potential and current users are switching to other resources.
So, I think these rumors have solid ground.
mbangsar04

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

no more facebook campaigns? Is it true? wow? I never heard of it at all and I never read this article. if indeed this is very detrimental to us, because the results of the facebook campaign pretty good.
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

Now it's okay. Yesterday I read news that facebook allowes crypto. So continue bounty. But I think that in facebook campaigns are small money. many bounty managers want to deny twitter anfd facebook campaigns
buimangai1234

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

no, its still have facebook campaigns. but i think facebook is regulating for the most ico's promoting by people like us. and also to avoid fraudulent projects. and i heard that social medias accepts cryptopayments thru their system like social wallets projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: