Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:17:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No more facebook campaigns?  (Read 16479 times)
Pure03

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

Advertisements must be made from social media for the revival of the crypto money market. Whatever the positive and the negative, market vitality is required.
aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

if I think FB forbids ICO to advertise because they are preparing esblatishing their own coins nantnya, but the bounty hunters still work normally with their post there is no masalagh, But I think if kta banned, may depend on our activities, if we post too much, may be banned Until now, I still see some more pages running normally. After all.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:35:29 PM

Is is that bad? FB and TW never give a lot of profits. I`m not upset about it at all, because it means, that other campaigns(sign, article) will be paid better

markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

I think the admins of the facebook lifts its law regarding on making advertisement in facebook in crypto related ads. Now it is okay, I even make an ads regarding to a specific ico and luckily until now, I still have not banned.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
gidrulionel@gmail.com

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:24:56 PM

Some  bounties that I joined in terminated the FB campaign because of their advertising ban. It seems that if the ICO promotion did not pay FB, maybe as an advertising fee, then their link is always deleted and marked as spam. Even on messenger, they always blocked the link and you can not send it.
hamnghi167

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

According to my experience, Facebook campaigns are still available. Nowadays twitter campaigns prevailed over the facebook campaigns though still it's possible to share/create any posts related to ICO.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

I agree, It does not matter if facebook will or will not allow crypto project campaign. what matter is, community will support and will develop for the people. The decentralized community will find ways to improve our social media through blockchain.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

I think Facebook is not totally banning ICOs posting on their site. They are just regulating posts regarding ICOs so as not to encourage scam campaigns. If the ICO campaign is legitimate, then you can contact them and its permitted to post about it if they found out that it is legit.
Happy Miner

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

The Facebook campaigns did not bring much profit. Too many participants, so everyone received very little. The same can be said about the campaign in Twitter.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

I think that facebook campaign are useless than another campaign which can earn more bigger. I'd more like signature campaign  which can earn more bigger another campaign.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.
So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?
If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

I think that Facebook is trying to attract attention to itself organizing all that buzz against cryptocurrencies, ICO campaigns and all those things which are related to crypto.
bibitao67

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

Actually it is still allowed to share one campaign to facebook provided it is legit and not scam. Facebook wants to clear it's dignity not let the scams ICO enter their social communication to the people in the world.
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

I don't believe about that because still many ICO projects using facebook to promote them until now. But we know about the allocation is lower than others maybe because giving low contribution also in ICO project.
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

The advertising also continues, it was a fright to push below cryptocurrency. And in General, facebook is going or is already holding its ICO. News now believe about cryptocurrencies is not necessary

rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

actually the advertisement of ICO on Facebook ia still ok, and recently I'd join one ICO for Facebook campaign and other social media. i think Facebook are only banning some ICO that are spamming on there sites. and there are no announcement from Facebook that they are banning all ICO's on there sites.
Natusik

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

It seems to me that the time of strict restrictions on crypto-currency projects is passing. It seems that there was a news that Facebook is considering the possibility of integrating the technology of blockchain into its project, which means that all previous prohibitions will lose their meaning.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

Very unfortunate when facebook campaign no longer exists. Because facebook is one of the very good promotional places when it wants to promote a project that does pre-ico or ico. There may still be a twitter campaign, but not everyone has twitter. So from that very unfortunate facebook campaign eliminated.
For me Facebook campaign is still effective for that matter. Because Facebook is one of the popular site in social media. Even Facebook banned the ICO advertisement still there have a case for that matter.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
lala.dida

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:25:14 AM

I think social media campaign in the like of Facebook is still operating. Facebook just don't allow those unwanted crypto adds because of the fact that there are lots of scam ICOs today that would eventually poison the minds of the people that would literally stain the reputation of bitcoin and cryptos.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:38:12 AM

Congratulations! Facebook had lifer the ban on Crypto’s and ICOs entirely. Everywhere is safe for your ads now .

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:43:47 AM

Yeah facebook is very strict once to advertise an ICO maybe they make sure that people will aware of it and to keep away from scammers. We cant blame facebook if they ban the crypto on their website because they do their work just to people. Thankyou
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: