Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 10:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No more facebook campaigns?  (Read 16479 times)
isaevArb

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

Things got normal now, I think this decision to temporary block crypto ads was for mass media - someone just needed to crash the market and lower Bitcoin prices and whole cryptocurrencies
Cremiopel

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:13:25 PM

Because of that independently, I heard that too,but to individuals production did not give initially caught wind of it,but I for what reason do a few pages each day yourself otpisyvaetsya account,what is the reason I don't have the foggiest idea.
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:27:21 PM

Facebook used to ban cryptocurrency ads but they have made a swift u-turn now to cryptocurrency after recently lifting the ban on such ads.Now it even looks like cryptocurrency is blowing the minds of facebook to the extinct that they want to issue their own facetoken which will be a great idea too.
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

Recently I heard that Facebook will unban all crypto ads from its platform. But still, they don't support any ICO website link in the self-post. You can do share and other things except posting a status with the website link. Though every new bounty campaign has the Facebook section, still many projects are bringing Facebook bounty.
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:32:23 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

You can still post about ICO relateds because the hashtag system will not gone. Facebook bounty is also a good way to earn income so i think its just a misleading statements. I always see EO trading in the sponsor ad.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
PaduabAz

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:13:02 AM

You ought to ask your abundance chief for what reason the ICO's facebook abundance was removed,im certain there will be some clarification in light of the fact that to what I have perused to the facebook terms and conditions,they will just confine those ICOs from joining their paid commercials and those individuals who are as yet going to advance these ICOs wont have any issue since they arent doing anything wrong,users can in any case advance their ICOs at their own particular will.
lexalebas

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Crypto_Walet

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:28:53 AM

Unfortunately it is big loss for ICO's cause Facebook is the most popular social media resource in the world Sad

Пeшкa -  этo пoтeнциaльный фepзь, a КpиптoBaлeт - этo бyдyщий КpиптoTyз!
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:40:20 AM

In my opinion Facebook will not banbed. Maybe advertisement is what they mean. If its banned it is a big lost from one project ico. The social media is helpful enougn to indorse the project of one camapaign . It will be more well know to all users of Facebook.
btchunter02

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:51:22 AM

Their is still facebook advertisement in crypto I saw it myself, the only thing they don't allow is promoting or posting ICO's.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:53:32 AM

from some time ago up to now there are still social media campaigns for Facebook. There is no closure for this facebook campaign and is still running as usual. even now the facebook revamps their policies with the back allows crypto there is in Facebook and this certainly becomes an increasingly good step for crypto in the future.
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:00:47 AM

yes you are right that facebook did banned links of many facebook adds of the project, but in my country many bounty hunters still posting links of ico with using techniques  to post their referral links  and  get more referee  in their facebook friends, maybe some project are limiting the posting links in facebook but not all of the project  because i do obsearved  that  some project can post thier link on facebook Cheesy
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:31:20 AM

Facebook campaign is not more running by ICOs due to Facebook ban on ICOs, ICOs are running campaign on Twitter and may be ban will left in future.

bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:35:14 AM

Facebook campaign is not more running by ICOs due to Facebook ban on ICOs, ICOs are running campaign on Twitter and may be ban will left in future.
Is it really like that? I see there are still ico projects that do advertising on facebook. and reportedly facebook does not block crypto ads. am i reading the wrong news?
I think that campaign is the right of the bounty manager, if he does not use facebook it becomes the right of the manager.
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:58:27 AM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

Yes facebook has banned ICO ads however they cannot stop people from posting ads or anything regarding the cryptocurrency and its market. They can't do that or they'll be hunting each and every person.
RXKING

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

Yes, there is no facebook campaign soon because they banned the ico advertisement. but it is not important when facebook ban cryptocurrency or not. Because crypto's value does not depend the advertisement. I think they banned accounts that is not true that the only purpose of that account is for only in the ico's.
Baokali92

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

FAcebook campaigns are still fine I believe, facebook is only going after the Shady ICO that pay to get their ads advertised to regular people.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

I don't think it was a universal ban on ICO because I know projects still use Facebook for their campaigns, but I guess there's some restrictions on paid Facebook ads and also Facebook could disable an ICO page reported to be a scam or spamming other Facebook users. I still carry out my Facebook campaign and its been smooth.
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:27:15 PM

I also heard about the termination of the ico campaign on the internet, I heard that ico campaign banned facebook, I asked with my friend about the news he said if the news is not certain, while waiting for certainty we do facebook campaign that us join, until now I still do facebook campaign
Xeyumol

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

to the extent I'm concerned the Facebook Campaign is still okay I accept. since regardless I see individuals sharing and posting related crypto and ICO promotions on facebook even after the gossip. or on the other hand perhaps I am inappropriate to see it? However, individuals are still on sharing crypto related articles, news, and advancements. Facebook will never again acknowledge crypto related advertisements because of a substantial number of tricks.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:52:19 AM

I think this is not right I have seen everyone sharing and promoting there ico on Facebook and my self also doing this , there is nothing . I feel it is fake news that Facebook banned crypto promotion. One thing I feel that some of the post of some ico they delete from there and warn there user to not share this ico post because they may be scam or they are not going to fulfill  their terms and conditions, otherwise everything is good you can do your normal promotion there for your bounty that you have joined.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: