Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No more facebook campaigns?  (Read 16480 times)
funtistar

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

I'm still doing the bounty of the company in facebook. I think everything's fine.
a1a23xzch1112

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

I think there are still Facebook bounty campaigns, what Facebook is stating on their announcement is they are no longer accept ICO advertisement applications. If they close the pages advertising ICO they can lose most of the audiences I think that facebook will hardly go to such a step.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:44:53 AM

I don't think that if that is true, because as of now, I'm still doing my facebook campaigns. I believe that there's nothing wrong with the facebook campaign. You can still post and share the bounty you joined.

Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

Saw a post on/from Facebook yesterday, that their policy is changed again, they will allow trusted companies/ico's, all else that falls under shady for Facebook, will still be withheld.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:04:12 AM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.
First you should know, the facebook has a feature called Facebook Ads, there you can advertise your product, while for the rules bounty facebook you just need to share the post from their page. Regarding ICOs that do not use facebook or social media bounty it is the policy of them, does not mean facebook bounty does not exist.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.
I don't think so, they just ban advertising ICO on facebook, not ban what we share,
the advertising are different from what we wrote on status or some kind like that, so I think there's always FB campaign
but they removed the ban for a month now
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

I've been playing facebook since 2009, and it's true, if you post ads, your post will get banned, worse facebook you can close, but I monitor it only for new account account, for old account seems safe, it's just love the distance of time to post ads, do not streak
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:04:09 AM

Facebook announced a new policy in January 2018 putting the ban on “ads that promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings and cryptocurrency”. But according to an official blog post of Rob Leathern, product management director at Facebook, the network will update its “policy to allow ads that promote cryptocurrency and related content from pre-approved advertisers”, starting June 26.
According to the new rules, advertisers approved through an application process on Facebook can now promote cryptocurrency products, although ICOs and binary options are still banned. In order to get ads posted, advertisers are required to show “licenses they have obtained, whether they are traded on a public stock exchange, and other relevant public background on their business”.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

Facebook announced a new policy in January 2018 putting the ban on “ads that promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings and cryptocurrency”. But according to an official blog post of Rob Leathern, product management director at Facebook, the network will update its “policy to allow ads that promote cryptocurrency and related content from pre-approved advertisers”, starting June 26.
According to the new rules, advertisers approved through an application process on Facebook can now promote cryptocurrency products, although ICOs and binary options are still banned. In order to get ads posted, advertisers are required to show “licenses they have obtained, whether they are traded on a public stock exchange, and other relevant public background on their business”.

facebook steps are correct for selecting licensed cryptocurrency ads. because then, ICO SCAM will be easily detected. Many ICO SCAMs are hurting everyone. including bountyhunters who wasted their time just to work on the irresponsible ICO SCAM.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

I dont think that it was totally clear because I've never tried joining some Ico in facbook because for me, its too controversial. Once you made such wrong things there is a  probability that it can affect all Ico.
isaevArb

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

I saw that facebook already decided to cancel the restriction on advertisement of crypto, but I didn't understand if they allow all advertisement now or they will pass it through selection. But all we know how much fb lost in it's cap, maybe it is not actual no more Grin
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

Is it sure? I think some bounty campaigns still provide the Facebook campaign as one of the programs and they are still okay. Probably, those that are banned are the spam or scam projects. So, Facebook will delete them automatically. Now, Facebook is very careful in selecting the ICO to promote.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

As far as I know  Facebook  Campaign is one the  best tool  when it's  comes in marketing so I think  Bounty  Campaigns will not do that. Facebook is also  one of the most used  social  media nowadays   and   also it has  a big  impact  in the society  so  when spreading Info  in facebook they  immediately give attention. Facebook and Twitter  are the  best  tool  in promiting  products.
Kakady13

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

Facebook update their rules as regards to prompting ICO's but facebook campaign will still go on as long as the promotion doesn't go against facebook rules.
Ikonik

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

There are lot of Facebook campagnes running.But also lot of scam  Angry
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:11:28 PM

Facebook update their rules as regards to prompting ICO's but facebook campaign will still go on as long as the promotion doesn't go against facebook rules.
That means the phishing projects will not be running them on their platform because they have checked it carefully before putting it up. Great, investors will be well-positioned.
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

Facebook bounties still available and People still post links about crypto in Facebook.. I believe facebook are still fine...
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

Facebook announces that they are going to ban crypto Ad & ICO but it was just a news behind of this might possible should be some Facebook’s benefits.
But right now all campaigns giving Facebook campaigns also I heard Facebook waiving off this restriction as well.
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:51:50 PM

It is nevere prohibite to share infromation about cryptocurrrency with you friends - it is what exactly you are doing in frame of the bounty campaigns. So Facebook bounties still available.
bebinonaa

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:23:55 AM

Aside from what we have seen before in the facebook, there has been a discussion for quite a while on Advertising of the ICO'S in the facebook pages. Aside from their infringement or guidelines and controls, there has not been such thing as forbidding profiles or ceasing ICO's crusades on Facebook. as individuals who publicize ICO'S don't spam for a period besides that would be alright for facebook for getting redirected for this situation. the ones who stay genuine will sparkle in the market and increase some potential from facebook. Be that as it may, a large portion of them are spam on facebook so for this situation, Facebook is simply attempting to get it together on it. also, in the promoting case, Facebook has just been set up for additionally changes of improvement of good and administrations on its site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: