Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No more facebook campaigns?  (Read 16478 times)
princebridge7

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

I followed the EOS-based MyCryptoBank bounty campaign.
then yesterday almost 1 week the Facebook fans of MyCryptoBank were suspended.

I think it might be like that the way the ICO ad for Facebook is very filtered.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dblue

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:09:19 AM

I think facebook made an announcement that there were going to ban ICO announcments and promotions, but then are not working by it yet, cos a lot of these ICOs are still being promoted on the platform. Maybe adjustments are being made to regulate the level at which scam ICOs are being promoted and I  think that it is a good move.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:14:12 AM

How can we say that there are no more bounty campaigns ? I know that most of us heard the rumors that Facebook will gonna ban the cryptocurrencies advertisements in their official sites but I don't believe that they will gonna do it. I think they banned some crypto related advertisements in their sites because of too much spamming of participants to their posts of links, pictures , symbols or even statements.
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

It is true, that all social media has banned advertisements about crypto. But if the ban on the facebook campaign program I think is incorrect. Until now, the Facebook campaign still exists and is still a program that is in demand by the community. Even though the results are not that big, but I think it's OK to be used as a distraction job that can be done on the sidelines of our time. So far the enthusiasts have also continued to experience growth.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

Facebook and Google banned all sorts or ads and content by any crypto related.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

Facebook and Google banned all sorts or ads and content by any crypto related.
Yes they totally banned crypto advertisemnt but we can still share post about crypto i think ICO will not stop the facebook campaign its a huge advertisement.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:29:37 PM

as far as I know that Facebook still continues its activities, though I do not participate in social companies, but I follow the news sometimes. But I can't say for sure.
Kristina3456

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

I participate in some companies from Facebook, so I can say with certainty that this direction is still relevant today. People continue advertising through this social network and very successfully promote projects. Many participants
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

I think Facebook has reversed their unpopular decision. Am still seeing many ICO advertisements on Facebook even if they want to stick with it, we will surely find a new way out.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

Theres nothing really an effect to this kind of action since facebook isnt that marketable enough to promote and advertise ICO though it is a big blow to the crypto world that facebook banned ICO promotions but this wont stop us from doing an ICO.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

and in fact until now the Facebook campaign still exists and there are still many participants, maybe at that time, the news about Facebook banning ico ads is fake news that aims to reduce the number of participants in the Facebook campaign.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
DronV

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

and in fact until now the Facebook campaign still exists and there are still many participants, maybe at that time, the news about Facebook banning ico ads is fake news that aims to reduce the number of participants in the Facebook campaign.
Facebook is not against crypto because they have development teams working on it behind the scenes. Facebook campaigns are not over.

Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:36:45 AM

In some bounties, there are still those who provide bounty programs for Facebook, that also applies to Twitter. Even now it is starting to spread to other social media, such as Instagram and also telegrams. The results obtained from the Facebook bounty are small, but there are still many who provide the program.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:45:31 AM

it seems that there are still some managers who receive Facebook campaigns and they can still provide points and results for participants from this Facebook campaign to help ico's sales become wider and many people will know about the offered ICO.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:47:22 AM

facebook campaigns will be always be there as Facebook has banned ICO advertisement officially means they will not accept ads from ICOs but they cant stop posting and ICO pages from sharing some content.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:54:45 AM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.
ICO ads are not allowed. But like what you said, We are freely to post our wanted to post about the ICO. So facebook campaign isn't stopped the other project continuing the program and it is still effective to advertise their ICO's.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:58:51 AM

Well, consider yourself lucky that you didn't waste your time with a terrible bounty campaign.
If an ICO and campaign manager can't even bother to look at the regulations (information that is easily available), then I highly doubt their professionalism.
It's always best to stay away from any bounties and icos that are incompetent.

Sure, you might be paid on time and everything, but the value of the coin itself will never go up if the company behind it is terrible.
It is always better to spend your time with worthwhile campaigns.

AFter all, would you rather work 3 jobs that all pay $1 an hour?
Or work 1 job that pays $10 an hour?
Your time is precious, don't waste it on these terrible projects.
Especially ones with misinformation.

Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:55:20 PM

Facebook's campaign is not non-existent, but if you look at the various bounties, the current participation is little compared to Twitter and others.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

I don't think that facebook has banned ICO ads, maybe it is just the bounty that has stopped doing facebook bounties because all of the bounties that I have seen so far still have facebook bounties and they still have people doing it. You most likely ended up with a scam bounty and they are doing everything they can to reduce the trail back to them

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

If to say in general, the companies in social networks no longer bring good profits because there are already a large number of participants and in fact an overabundance of advertising results, which reduces the effectiveness of the marketing company

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: