Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design  (Read 56475 times)
AceCobra1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:37:37 PM

hi guy's,

i can understand your frustrations, when i read all the posts here, but i honestly do not compain, ok my order to got delayed by a couple of weeks, but i received them yesterday. they were well packed, and work great. they are now connected almost 24h and earned me 0.05BTC each...

Do you just connect this to the PSU and USB on the computer, start GCIminer and it will be recognized ?
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:09:49 PM

hi guy's,

i can understand your frustrations, when i read all the posts here, but i honestly do not compain, ok my order to got delayed by a couple of weeks, but i received them yesterday. they were well packed, and work great. they are now connected almost 24h and earned me 0.05BTC each...

Do you just connect this to the PSU and USB on the computer, start GCIminer and it will be recognized ?
1.there is a patch for cgminer, but there is no official win build
If you want cgmoner you have to build one for Linux
 Or try with tplinlk. Tplink works great and there are official images from technobit site available for downloadhttp://technobit.eu/index.php?id_product=37&controller=product&id_lang=1
You can by the tplink itself preflashed
If you insist on windows you will have to us hexminer only also available for download

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
AceCobra1

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:11:48 PM

I bought the tplink as recommended but am not sure what it actually does Smiley I guess i will just use hexminer - is it easy to use ?
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:22:01 PM

I bought the tplink as recommended but am not sure what it actually does Smiley I guess i will just use hexminer - is it easy to use ?

Yes it is. Login at 192.168.0.99 tplink default IP, setup password, network, pools all via web It has cgminer inside and it works great Wink
Consider buying USB hub if you will run more than one board

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
gcube1305

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:55:14 AM

What about OCTOBER shipment ? (order EGRTGCXFP placed on 2013-10-03 for a last week of october delivery, marked as shipped since 2013-11-01, no news and no tracking number, no answer to PM or direct mail)

Hi ,
All ,

Just thousands of e-mail, and We do not have enough time to answer the same question.
We almost managed to ship out Nov shipments.
Until Tuesday We'll clear 1-st week of December deliveries.
All orders for December shipment will be shipped until Christmas.
Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 12:32:41 PM

If you buy TPLINK TL-MR3020 from TechnoBTCit then it's already flashed with openwrt image that include cgminer on it. If you buy TPLINK TL-MR3020 locally from your favorite computer shop then you need to flash the original firmware with linux base image openwrt which available on technoBTCit website.

Like loshia said, the TPLINK TL-MR3020 will act like "computer" with cgminer run in it. And it work standalone just like computer so you will save electricity cost. If you still had something to ask you can ask here or PM, me & loshia will happily answer your question  Grin
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:39:40 PM

If you buy TPLINK TL-MR3020 from TechnoBTCit then it's already flashed with openwrt image that include cgminer on it. If you buy TPLINK TL-MR3020 locally from your favorite computer shop then you need to flash the original firmware with linux base image openwrt which available on technoBTCit website.

Like loshia said, the TPLINK TL-MR3020 will act like "computer" with cgminer run in it. And it work standalone just like computer so you will save electricity cost. If you still had something to ask you can ask here or PM, me & loshia will happily answer your question  Grin
Yeah..And it will safe a lot of headaches, time and nerves..And finally money.. Cheesy

Morpheus21

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:08:05 PM

Hi martin,
Where can I track my shipment with tracking number??

I have number but when I'm on DPD Bulgaria ((  http://www.dpd.com/bg_en/home  ))   
tracking number you provide is fault; 
  Give me some news please.
Zich
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 01:49:07 PM

Hi martin,

I have number but when I'm on DPD Bulgaria ((  http://www.dpd.com/bg_en/home  ))    

If your tracking is 6XXXXXXXXXX then try Speedy
AceCobra1

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:53:50 PM

Thanks guys - so when I get this TP Link router thing, does it connect into my miner then both these gets connected to my PSU?

Like loshia said, the TPLINK TL-MR3020 will act like "computer" with cgminer run in it. And it work standalone just like computer so you will save electricity cost. If you still had something to ask you can ask here or PM, me & loshia will happily answer your question  Grin
Yeah..And it will safe a lot of headaches, time and nerves..And finally money.. Cheesy

I bought the tplink as recommended but am not sure what it actually does Smiley I guess i will just use hexminer - is it easy to use ? Would i just type the ip in my browser to configure the miner then the miner will autoboot and start mining when it goes online?
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:55:13 PM

Thanks guys - so when I get this TP Link router thing, does it connect into my miner then both these gets connected to my PSU?

Like loshia said, the TPLINK TL-MR3020 will act like "computer" with cgminer run in it. And it work standalone just like computer so you will save electricity cost. If you still had something to ask you can ask here or PM, me & loshia will happily answer your question  Grin

I bought the tplink as recommended but am not sure what it actually does Smiley I guess i will just use hexminer - is it easy to use ? Would i just type the ip in my browser to configure the miner then the miner will autoboot and start mining when it goes online?
Yes that should be enough and it uses cgminer. No worries you will not regret

Anddos

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:06:45 PM

How is this going to compete with todays difficulty?

AceCobra1

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:58:47 PM

[/quote]

Morpheus21

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:21:41 PM

Hi martin,

I have number but when I'm on DPD Bulgaria ((  http://www.dpd.com/bg_en/home  ))    

Thanks Zich it's Good for my tracking Wink
Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:49:01 PM

It is working as a lower power computer running cgminer on linux.
It can be powered by the mains (like a USB phone charger) or a powered USB hub.
Connect it to the miners via a USB hub. Then connect it to your Internet router via a network cable (you may need to connect to your PC one time to set the correct IP/subnet/gateway if it's different than the default).

Melb

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:36:20 PM

It is working as a lower power computer running cgminer on linux.
It can be powered by the mains (like a USB phone charger) or a powered USB hub.
Connect it to the miners via a USB hub. Then connect it to your Internet router via a network cable (you may need to connect to your PC one time to set the correct IP/subnet/gateway if it's different than the default).

I remember seeing a screen grab somewhere of Marto testing 6 x HEX16B 40GH/s boards at the same time on his CGminer TP-Link - so whatever the CPU/network/USB limitations of the TP-Link are - I certainly won't be getting close anytime soon  Smiley...

Melb
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:06:30 PM

2 weeks late...3rd week November delivery just arrived at my door...;/
cbrboot

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:17:09 PM

@Marto74, Any idea why the package is still in Sofia, now for a couple of days?
Is it stuck there?
Zich
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 10:25:58 PM

Hi martin,

Thanks Zich it's Good for my tracking Wink

No problem dude. But speedy tracking is like no other, they are useless. Even tracking by post is better. They only display item received by courier & delivered.

Zich
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 10:30:14 PM

@Marto74, Any idea why the package is still in Sofia, now for a couple of days?
Is it stuck there?

Hi cbrboot, what is the courier?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: