Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:27:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design  (Read 56473 times)
bestalg

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:06:45 PM

PLEASE CONFIRM
we are in 17/12/2013 no thing happened
still showing payment accepted only Cry Cry Cry

Hi Marto,
Order placed on 2013-12-03 02:15:30
when it suppose to be shipped,
thanks

mid december
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:56:48 AM

Why are you people bashing technobit?
Even my second order went perfect, maby a bit late but then again it's better than pre-order!
In total i have ordered more than 10 miners, in the end the only thing that counts is that it works.

So keep in mind, this is still better than pre-order. And for all the other people who are not sure what they are ordering, just ask it before you buy... seems a logic thing to do right?

Not everyone is as lucky as you!
Gator-hex

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:06:13 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2013, 02:46:58 PM by Gator-hex

Do you have bitfury chips on hand for January delivery?

You mean BioInfoBank chips. Are they produced in Poland? https://bioinfobank.com/

all your ships are turn in the same way?

Guys, check this out:

I've noticed all the EU bit fury chips have Bio....... on them but the US ones have ß on them just different packaging marks?

Yeah, I remember asking that question before (but I'm too tired to search for it right now to quote it Smiley)

In essence - the ones with the ß symbol were from the first packaging batch, and the ones with the BioInfoBank were from the subsequent packaging. Both chips are from the same silicon dies, so the silicon part in them is identical. I think I someone mentioned that the marking is such because BioInfoBank was the entity that actually paid the bill. Which doesn't really matter for us - as long as the chips work fine I could care less what does it say on the packaging.

I tracked the origin of the chips back to the BioInfoBank 100TH-mine project https://picostocks.com/businessplan/19.pdf
What I then found out was that http://www.bitfury.org was in England! Cool
Makes me wonder why http://www.enterpoint.co.uk/cairnsmore/cairnsmore1.html never did a BitFury based board?  Huh
What a wasted opportunity, they were both in the same country!

ubauba

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:06:21 PM

And another week goes by without knowing when we will see our orders
Gator-hex

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:19:38 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2013, 03:36:56 PM by Gator-hex

They added another 300 Hex16B units for Jan delivery, that's 500 Jan units so far, on top of the 400 already for December.

He's up to about half a million euros in Hex16B's alone by now. Not counting the Avalon based miners.

I saw they were sending units to AMT, who repackage them in a PC box, I hope they are not getting priority over ordinary people.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCojFrRNI2PrePdu0jqIPmNA/videos

I've only received 1/6 of my December batch 1 delivery. 5 stuck without postage now because they didn't combine the order.

Martin how can I get these delivered please say. I'm happy to pay extra postage to get them out of shipping jail!

marto74 (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 03:20:34 PM

Again ,please give me your order ref in order to get refund, please

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 03:24:21 PM

They added another 300 Hex16B units for Jan delivery, that's 500 Jan units so far, on top of the 400 already for December.

He's up to about half a million euros in Hex16B's alone by now. Not counting the Avalon based miners.

I saw they were sending units to AMT, who repackage them in a PC box, I hope they are not getting priority over ordinary people.

I've only received 1/6 of my December batch 1 delivery. 5 stuck without postage now because they didn't combine the order.

Martin how can I get these delivered please say. I'm happy to pay extra postage to get them out of shipping jail!

So
How you calculated this?
December units are about 250 all, par of them shipped
Now there is February delivery
The january one was 180 ( 1 real)
The Assembly service is more .
But the full units are limited by chips supply.

Best Martin

Gator-hex

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:56:11 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2013, 04:58:01 PM by Gator-hex

So
How you calculated this?

Best Martin

Apologies if my math a little out, but you're gonna be a rich man Martin, all the same! Cheesy
Can you please advise on the best way I can pay to get the rest of my December batch 1 order shipped.
I tried contact us, and the order notes, and mentioning it here, nothing.
If there is a chip shortage you should have said in your new letter, we would understand, but last email I saw said all December orders would be shipped, and I'm left wondering if 5/6 of my order never shipped out because it needs more shipping fees.
The 1 Hex16B that shipped works great, really happy with it, Thanks.

gcube1305

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:58:47 PM

This is why people are upset...
Martin talks about january or february delivery, but as for me, i'm still waiting for an OCTOBER delivery, and i have no news and no answer from technobit.
I'm not saying technobit is a scammer, but i'm saying that technobit treat their customers like shit. I know they are busy and a tons of work, but it is not an excuse, they HAVE TO inform their customers about orders and delivery time.
I can understand that there is delay and production difficulties and delivery difficulties and .... But in this situation, customer information is an obligation.

So
How you calculated this?

Best Martin
ubauba

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:08:59 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2013, 04:29:39 PM by ubauba

Lol marto I want the items that was promised when I agreed to send my money. End of story.

Pull it together and send the orders out!

Why instead of simply say "i will refund" don't you say what the problems are?

Also are you going to send compensation for the time wasted waiting?
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 04:41:37 PM

Lol marto I want the items that was promised when I agreed to send my money. End of story.

Pull it together and send the orders out!

Why instead of simply say "i will refund" don't you say what the problems are?

Also are you going to send compensation for the time wasted waiting?
So you say I stolen your money.
Please give me your order ref and you'll get them back.
After your post here I do not want to ship to you and I'm ready to send your money back .
So, please, please give me your order ref.

Best Martin

cbrboot

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:26:52 PM

Why are you people bashing technobit?
Even my second order went perfect, maby a bit late but then again it's better than pre-order!
In total i have ordered more than 10 miners, in the end the only thing that counts is that it works.

So keep in mind, this is still better than pre-order. And for all the other people who are not sure what they are ordering, just ask it before you buy... seems a logic thing to do right?

Not everyone is as lucky as you!

It's a bit weird... then i'm lucky 2 times and a friend of mine is also lucky 2 times, other 3 friends are each lucky 1 time.
I'm starting to think some people are not understanding how to order something.

You check once, check twice, if not clear then contact the supplyer, doublecheck again. No more issue's? Order and pay. Simple as that....
Be extra carefull if it's not clear, and yes technobit is sometimes unclear but that's why you have to check!
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:54:45 PM

After your post here I do not want to ship to you and I'm ready to send your money back .

Where have I seen this type of behavior before...

Glad I didn't order any of these, and even more glad that Marto never responded to a PM of mine inquiring about these.

It's sickening how the Bitcoin mining hardware scene corrupts so absolutely.
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 09:59:20 PM

Where have I seen this type of behavior before...

Glad I didn't order any of these, and even more glad that Marto never responded to a PM of mine inquiring about these.

It's sickening how the Bitcoin mining hardware scene corrupts so absolutely.
I think you did not understand
He is just trolling here .
If his order is late and he do not want to wait for me anymore, then I'll refund him .
I honestly do not have time to answer question and I'm sorry but you have to understand , that we are small business of 2-3 people that rose too fast.
We switched from just making assembly of small batch K16 to designing our own board , then another , then production under licence.
We switched from sourcing 300+ sets of components to 1000+ and we have some failures and delays.
But we are not going to scam anybody.
I understand everybody's anger and eagerness to get his miner board faster, but We are doing our best and obviously it is not enough.
And as far We did not met somebody's expectation we are ready to refund immediately, except the cases when there is danger for stolen account .
UBAUBA do not want refund or do not have an order with us.
So why so hard word, how is this helping us and the other customers.
If he believes he got scammed let us do a refund, that's all.

Best Martin

bepster

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:10:52 PM

Martin,

Can i please have an update on my orders?

Order reference    Date
HCNCHNYQU    2013-11-10 <- was dispatched on 26th november but is cancelled by speedy. When i asked them why they told me to contact you but i have no replies from your website or emails.

GTCMXOVTR    2013-10-14 <- i didn't pay for postage but after you replied to my email and told me i could combine it with another order i placed another order and received only that one (2 nanofury)

in particular GTCMXOVTR was ready, than you were going to send it by ups as you forgot to add it to my other order. Than it went into "preparing" after i was told to send my courier there.

I am looking at arranging for the courier myself but i need to know if he is going to find the packages or not!

And sorry but i think i got trolled by one of your staff members, i emailed asking why GTCMXOVTR was being prepared if i was told that it was ready and the reply was "it's in preparation"
Sixem

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:23:44 PM

Mr. Martin

Just a 1 question...
You have set a deadline (made by yourself) end of december for december shipping orders.

In your last post you say you have some failures , delays & rose to fast.

Do you think you will make it for both boards hex16a2 & hex16b to have them shipping out before 01-01-2014 ?

No meaning of any disrespect or bashing or trolling, just some costumers who want to know if we can expect any more delays

Thank you
mhk

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:59:17 AM

Try to place order at technobit.eu but the signup form does not include my country in the countries list, it does not regconize my postal code format as well, which is just 5 digits number.

I wish they could update their order form to include "Malaysia" in the countries list and accept 47820 as valid postal code.
Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 05:12:15 AM

Try to place order at technobit.eu but the signup form does not include my country in the countries list, it does not regconize my postal code format as well, which is just 5 digits number.

I wish they could update their order form to include "Malaysia" in the countries list and accept 47820 as valid postal code.

Are you trolling here?  Angry
iongchun

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:22:02 AM

Are you trolling here?  Angry

Actually TechnoBit said my postal code is also invalid (Taiwan).
Their shipping system consider 3-digit is valid, 5-digit is invalid, but both are used in my country.
Only after the correction This is what happened when my september order was shipped yesterday.

Edit: invalid postal code might not be the reason why my order is not shipped.

Bitcoin: 1NFMpJUW7sTKmnVKj12MxhPvCvzAKQ5gUV
Namecoin: N5Tnt3JyMeizsoAFAZDr7CSxjzDtPSisK8
Mining with P2Pool. Graph. Blocks.
mhk

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:08:24 AM

Are you trolling here?  Angry

What's wrong? Is it offensive to place order with technobit from Malaysia?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: