Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design  (Read 56471 times)
iongchun

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:35:12 AM

Try to place order at technobit.eu but the signup form does not include my country in the countries list, it does not regconize my postal code format as well, which is just 5 digits number.

I wish they could update their order form to include "Malaysia" in the countries list and accept 47820 as valid postal code.

Are you trolling here?  Angry

What's wrong? Is it offensive to place order with technobit from Malaysia?

I think it means they begin to check postal code on their website,
because it seems its correctness is critical for their shipping system.
But in my point of view, with the current buggy data source they should not check it.

Bitcoin: 1NFMpJUW7sTKmnVKj12MxhPvCvzAKQ5gUV
Namecoin: N5Tnt3JyMeizsoAFAZDr7CSxjzDtPSisK8
Mining with P2Pool. Graph. Blocks.
Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 09:54:19 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 10:40:01 AM by Zich

Try to place order at technobit.eu but the signup form does not include my country in the countries list, it does not regconize my postal code format as well, which is just 5 digits number.

I wish they could update their order form to include "Malaysia" in the countries list and accept 47820 as valid postal code.

Are you trolling here?  Angry

What's wrong? Is it offensive to place order with technobit from Malaysia?

I think it means they begin to check postal code on their website,
because it seems its correctness is critical for their shipping system.
But in my point of view, with the current buggy data source they should not check it.

Ok, i just make new account on technobit for this & i can add malaysia & 47820 (petaling jaya, selangor) postal code. Then taiwan as well.

mhk

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:43:14 PM

I see, finally I understand what happened to you.... obviously they already updated their site script, now I can modify my address to the correct country as well.

Come on, I am a newbie here, I said I try to place order with technobit, I didn't even have any order with them and definately have no issue with them, so there is no reason for me to "trolling" them. All I did is just trying to give feedback about their site problem which is geniune. See, without feedback they won't know they have a problem to fix, isn't it?
bepster

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:42:34 PM

Martin,

Can i please have an update on my orders?

Order reference    Date
HCNCHNYQU    2013-11-10 <- was dispatched on 26th november but is cancelled by speedy. When i asked them why they told me to contact you but i have no replies from your website or emails.

GTCMXOVTR    2013-10-14 <- i didn't pay for postage but after you replied to my email and told me i could combine it with another order i placed another order and received only that one (2 nanofury)

in particular GTCMXOVTR was ready, than you were going to send it by ups as you forgot to add it to my other order. Than it went into "preparing" after i was told to send my courier there.

I am looking at arranging for the courier myself but i need to know if he is going to find the packages or not!

And sorry but i think i got trolled by one of your staff members, i emailed asking why GTCMXOVTR was being prepared if i was told that it was ready and the reply was "it's in preparation"

Why does it seem to me that the only people getting a reply are the ones using strong words?

It seems that the only thing that gets your attention is someone saying "scam" or "legal action".

gcube1305

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:54:56 PM

Martin,

Can i please have an update on my orders?

Order reference    Date
HCNCHNYQU    2013-11-10 <- was dispatched on 26th november but is cancelled by speedy. When i asked them why they told me to contact you but i have no replies from your website or emails.

GTCMXOVTR    2013-10-14 <- i didn't pay for postage but after you replied to my email and told me i could combine it with another order i placed another order and received only that one (2 nanofury)

in particular GTCMXOVTR was ready, than you were going to send it by ups as you forgot to add it to my other order. Than it went into "preparing" after i was told to send my courier there.

I am looking at arranging for the courier myself but i need to know if he is going to find the packages or not!

And sorry but i think i got trolled by one of your staff members, i emailed asking why GTCMXOVTR was being prepared if i was told that it was ready and the reply was "it's in preparation"

Why does it seem to me that the only people getting a reply are the ones using strong words?

It seems that the only thing that gets your attention is someone saying "scam" or "legal action".

I feel the same...
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:22:15 PM

frauds frauds everywhere, 
2 week delay here
Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:51:26 PM

frauds frauds everywhere, 
2 week delay here

And €429/$587 for your 5Gh/s product isn't daylight robbery?  Roll Eyes

joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:33:20 PM

After your post here I do not want to ship to you and I'm ready to send your money back .
So, please, please give me your order ref.

Where have I seen this type of behavior before...

Glad I didn't order any of these, and even more glad that Marto never responded to a PM of mine inquiring about these.

It's sickening how the Bitcoin mining hardware scene corrupts so absolutely.
I think you did not understand
He is just trolling here .
If his order is late and he do not want to wait for me anymore, then I'll refund him .
I honestly do not have time to answer question and I'm sorry but you have to understand , that we are small business of 2-3 people that rose too fast.
We switched from just making assembly of small batch K16 to designing our own board , then another , then production under licence.
We switched from sourcing 300+ sets of components to 1000+ and we have some failures and delays.
But we are not going to scam anybody.
I understand everybody's anger and eagerness to get his miner board faster, but We are doing our best and obviously it is not enough.
And as far We did not met somebody's expectation we are ready to refund immediately, except the cases when there is danger for stolen account .
UBAUBA do not want refund or do not have an order with us.
So why so hard word, how is this helping us and the other customers.
If he believes he got scammed let us do a refund, that's all.

Best Martin

He is not trolling, he is speaking the truth.
The number of people like myself who you have screwed is growing daily.
You are a liar and a thief. You stole BTC1.43 from me, claimed you shipped me chips 2+ months ago that never arrived.
It's time for you to be done!

No one wants to hear your bullshit anymore.

Your trust on this forum is there because of what you have done not because of Trolls.

GO AWAY!
CryptoCluster

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:40:40 PM

Despite delay in production process I must recommend marto74. I have ordered several units. All of them are of excellent quality, and fully working. Also contact was very good all the time (PM/mail response in max 24h).

Units came safely packaged with security tape all around the box. All of them exceed promised hashrate by +8-12%.

I am sure I will place another order.

"The cumulative development of a medium of exchange on the free market — is the only way money can become established. ... government is powerless to create money for the economy; it can only be developed by the processes of the free market." M. N. Rothbard
bepster

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:20:51 PM

When did you order?

I had no problems when ordered in october (except the october order that was agreed he would send and never did).

But my november order seems to have vanished. According to them it was posted and Marto admitted it was returned to them. So why after 3 weeks it is not shipped out yet?

This is not about waiting for production, it is about waiting for a box to be handed over to the post office or courier and it is taking 3 weeks.

Add to that the lack of comunication...

I was told in a news letter in mid november that extra staff was taken in to help with the orders, yet the only reply i got from my ticket asking what the hell is going on with my order (placed in october, marked as ready - misplaced - marked a ready - marked as in preparation) was to tell me "it is in preparation".

Now these won't get here before xmas and i need to get other presents for those i was going to give them to, it is quite disappointing don't you think?

I am holding back from calling it a scam because i received 2 nanofury and they are really good but hey what is going on?
gcube1305

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:22:59 AM

Despite delay in production process I must recommend marto74. I have ordered several units. All of them are of excellent quality, and fully working. Also contact was very good all the time (PM/mail response in max 24h).

Units came safely packaged with security tape all around the box. All of them exceed promised hashrate by +8-12%.

I am sure I will place another order.

Luck for you...
I'm still waiting for an order, payed on 2013-10-03, marked as shipped since 2013-11-01.
When i asked where is my board, he answered (by pm, 2013-11-18) that the data about my order have not been updated by the carrier.
And since this, no answer to any of my message, private or public. I have not receveid the "newsletter". I have no board and no news.

So maybe some are happy with technobit products, as for me i'm really upset about the technobit communication.

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 11:42:10 AM

After your post here I do not want to ship to you and I'm ready to send your money back .
So, please, please give me your order ref.

Where have I seen this type of behavior before...

Glad I didn't order any of these, and even more glad that Marto never responded to a PM of mine inquiring about these.

It's sickening how the Bitcoin mining hardware scene corrupts so absolutely.
I think you did not understand
He is just trolling here .
If his order is late and he do not want to wait for me anymore, then I'll refund him .
I honestly do not have time to answer question and I'm sorry but you have to understand , that we are small business of 2-3 people that rose too fast.
We switched from just making assembly of small batch K16 to designing our own board , then another , then production under licence.
We switched from sourcing 300+ sets of components to 1000+ and we have some failures and delays.
But we are not going to scam anybody.
I understand everybody's anger and eagerness to get his miner board faster, but We are doing our best and obviously it is not enough.
And as far We did not met somebody's expectation we are ready to refund immediately, except the cases when there is danger for stolen account .
UBAUBA do not want refund or do not have an order with us.
So why so hard word, how is this helping us and the other customers.
If he believes he got scammed let us do a refund, that's all.

Best Martin

He is not trolling, he is speaking the truth.
The number of people like myself who you have screwed is growing daily.
You are a liar and a thief. You stole BTC1.43 from me, claimed you shipped me chips 2+ months ago that never arrived.
It's time for you to be done!

No one wants to hear your bullshit anymore.

Your trust on this forum is there because of what you have done not because of Trolls.

GO AWAY!
Hey Joe i missed your posts.
How is your A*S doing lately? I am wandering how many BTC are you producing with 16 Avalon1 chips inside Grin

I do not want to hear your bullshit also. Go and cry somewhere else
Thank you
His trust of the forum is for sure because of his action and no matter how hard you try to destroy it you will loose. PERIOD

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
dplusf

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:16:30 PM

Hello @ll,

my 2 cents: stop bitching each other. people are waiting for their orders for one, two months now? Confidence ist lost and technobit or marto is responsible for restoring trust. not the buyers or users.

to all of you, have a very nice christmas. :-)
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:17:43 PM

Hello @ll,

my 2 cents: stop bitching each other. people are waiting for their orders for one, two months now? Confidence ist lost and technobit or marto is responsible for restoring trust. not the buyers or users.

to all of you, have a very nice christmas. :-)
You too!

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 04:29:56 PM

@marto74

Is it possible to get 64GH/s out of these boards?
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:04:29 AM

@marto74

Is it possible to get 64GH/s out of these boards?
There are 16 chips only. With extreme clocking probably about 50

pidge

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 10:35:41 AM

I'm PM'd to marto74 and submitted on the Technobit website contact the following message (without redaction).  Not a peep back.

Quote from: pidge
Hi Martin,

1.  Apologies for my mistake in failing to pick shipping when checking out my order.

2.  I received an e-mail sent Fri, 06 Dec 2013 14:36:24 +0200 indicating my order was ready and awaiting shipping.

3.  I've made a PayPal payment to technomt@mbox.ttm.bg for DPD shipping to my work address, PayPal reference is https://www.paypal.com/<redacted>

My work address is:

<redacted>

Thanks,

I noticed my mistake in not picking the shipping option immediately on ordering, back in early November, and have been trying since then to get in contact with meaningful replies or updates.  All I want is my two HEX16Bs!
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 12:09:11 PM

How is your A*S doing lately? I am wandering how many BTC are you producing with 16 Avalon1 chips inside Grin

Thank you
His trust of the forum is for sure because of his action and no matter how hard you try to destroy it you will loose. PERIOD

Yes I saw his trust right here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=84195

Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
marto74 (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 12:45:36 PM

I'm PM'd to marto74 and submitted on the Technobit website contact the following message (without redaction).  Not a peep back.

Quote from: pidge
Hi Martin,

1.  Apologies for my mistake in failing to pick shipping when checking out my order.

2.  I received an e-mail sent Fri, 06 Dec 2013 14:36:24 +0200 indicating my order was ready and awaiting shipping.

3.  I've made a PayPal payment to technomt@mbox.ttm.bg for DPD shipping to my work address, PayPal reference is https://www.paypal.com/<redacted>

My work address is:

<redacted>

Thanks,

I noticed my mistake in not picking the shipping option immediately on ordering, back in early November, and have been trying since then to get in contact with meaningful replies or updates.  All I want is my two HEX16Bs!
Just choose Your transport and arrange pick up.
Please do understand we are dealing with a lot orders with late production and our support e-mail is full of e-mails to process.
You got PM with pick up address

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
marto74 (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 01:01:46 PM

Thank you

Yes I saw his trust right here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=84195

Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Hahahaha
Joe I see this Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
I'm not able to prove if you got your chips or not as far it was regular mail in order you refused to pay handling.
@ the END I'll spend 50-100 USD for DHL and then will wait to see what next you'll write about in my treads.

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: