Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:04:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design  (Read 56473 times)
skymax

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:52:09 PM

this I got five minutes ago:

Hi Florian Baasch,

Your order NNSYXOTWA - Processing

We are currently processing your TechnoBit order with the reference NNSYXOTWA.

You can review your order and download your invoice from the "Order history" section of your customer account by clicking "My account" on our shop.

very nice, isn't it?  Wink

well, you are lucky... you have get a reply... LOL
bladech

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:48:40 AM

I have a problem with hex16b, probably someone can help me.
I've connected my hex16b to usb port on my pc and in that moment mouse and keyboard (both usb) starts to freeze and become unusable.
I Power off pc, remove Power cord, wait some mins and restart without hex16b plugged.
Keyboard and mouse remains unusable cause freeze every 3/4 seconds. I plug in other keyboard and mouses but have the same result.
Could be possible that miner burnt my usb ports?
With a stripped usb cable I check that from hex16b usb port come out 1.33 volts... it is normal???
Thanks to anyone, especially to Marto if he can answer me.
Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 11:09:18 AM

I have a problem with hex16b, probably someone can help me.
I've connected my hex16b to usb port on my pc and in that moment mouse and keyboard (both usb) starts to freeze and become unusable.
I Power off pc, remove Power cord, wait some mins and restart without hex16b plugged.
Keyboard and mouse remains unusable cause freeze every 3/4 seconds. I plug in other keyboard and mouses but have the same result.
Could be possible that miner burnt my usb ports?
With a stripped usb cable I check that from hex16b usb port come out 1.33 volts... it is normal???
Thanks to anyone, especially to Marto if he can answer me.

Hi, did you use same PSU from your PC to powered the miner or another PSU?
f.baasch75

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:57:30 AM

HEY MARTO! THIS IS YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Refunds can be made if We are late on the stated shipping period. Before that orders are not refundable

YOU ARE LATE ON SHIPPING! END OF JANUARY IS NOT MID FEBRUARY! YOU DID NOT KEEP THE CONTRACT! KEEP YOUR MINERS AND SEND MY MONEY BACK! NOW! I AM NOT YOUR CUSTOMER CLOWN! YOU DIDN'T DELIVER ON TIME SO I WANT A FULL REFUND NOW!

WE ARE STILL DONE! SEND MY MONEY BACK!

ORDER # NNSYXOTWA
16jZyuvufXgJsX3Pe94WtqL6jVQn2dHgWC
bladech

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:05:16 PM

Hi Zich,
another one.

Also PC audio in/out is KO
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:06:09 PM

Hi Zich,
another one.

Mistake!
Do not do that ..Take 12V from PC same PSU

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
bladech

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:08:34 PM

Hi Zich,
another one.

Mistake!

How? putting out a molex? this is a compact desktop; it is not possible
do you think miner burnt my pc i/o ?
gcube1305

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:42:24 PM

Hi Zich,
another one.

Mistake!

Why ?
Is there a reason to use the same PSU ? What can i do if i use a raspi as computer ?
f.baasch75

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:59:23 PM

Refunds can be made if We are late on the stated shipping period. Before that orders are not refundable

YOU ARE LATE ON SHIPPING! END OF JANUARY IS NOT MID FEBRUARY! YOU DID NOT KEEP THE CONTRACT! KEEP YOUR MINERS AND SEND MY MONEY BACK! NOW! I AM NOT YOUR CUSTOMER CLOWN! YOU DIDN'T DELIVER ON TIME SO I WANT A FULL REFUND NOW!

ORDER # NNSYXOTWA

f.baasch75

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:37:21 PM

ORDER # NNSYXOTWA

Zich
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 01:54:16 PM

Hi Zich,
another one.

Mistake!

Why ?
Is there a reason to use the same PSU ? What can i do if i use a raspi as computer ?

Ground reference problem. If using raspi, then get 5 V supply from same PSU that supply the miner.
You need to do some cut, cut, cut  Cheesy
Zich
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 02:01:07 PM

Hi Zich,
another one.

Mistake!

How? putting out a molex? this is a compact desktop; it is not possible
do you think miner burnt my pc i/o ?

Ouchh, we thought you use normal desktop PC. Then you can not use that compact desktop to mine.
If after disconnect the miner, your PC still freeze then some component already burn.
skymax

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:13:31 PM

ORDER # NNSYXOTWA

WELL, MY ORDER ARE TOOOOOO LATEEEEEE

REFUND ALSO ME NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!  END OF NOVEMBER SHIPPING !!! LOLLLLLLLL

ORDER = XNZITCWXQ
BTC 175BZZwesornnpTebF21FdS7XwyTgTML6Y

gcube1305

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:20:24 PM

Hi Zich,
another one.

Mistake!

Why ?

Ground reference problem. If using raspi, then get 5 V supply from same PSU that supply the miner.

Is this "ground reference problem" described somewhere ? i mean, if i want to use a normal PSU and a rasp is there a solution ? Like soldering the miner ground with the raspi ground or something like that ?

What i understand here is that in certains conditions the board can "send back" 1.33V to the USB controller, wich can burn the controller if not protected.
What are those conditions, and where are they described ?
wollek

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:38:01 PM

i had exactly the same problem with one hex16b - in my case i used same PSU, PC and miner all in one case, running fine for weeks but suddenly - usb ports dead (all on the board), miner dead also (only fan is running). Changing the mainborad was no problem, warranty and was done between 3 days, but the miner...lol... you see how technobit communicates with customers...

never ever!

btw, anybody wants to by this thing?
bladech

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:54:08 PM

If i check voltage out from hex16b when powered by molex, voltage is 1.33. It is normal to have volts out from usb cable? Thanks!
gcube1305

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:55:11 PM

Hi Zich,
another one.

Mistake!

Why ?

Just a question, how is this working with a tplink router ?  Do i also have to power both with the same PSU ?
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:56:15 PM

Hi Zich,
another one.

Mistake!

Why ?

You need to do some cut, cut, cut  Cheesy

Just a question, how is this working with a tplink router ?  Do i also have to power both with the same PSU ?
Yes recommended and it working great i have nine of them to one tplink making around 410GH with carefully chosen usb hub same 700W PSU Smiley
power draw per board is only 4.6AMPS at 12V overclocked Wink

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:48:55 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 04:38:21 PM by Gator-hex

Hi Zich,
another one.

Mistake!

Why ?

You need to do some cut, cut, cut  Cheesy

Just a question, how is this working with a tplink router ?  Do i also have to power both with the same PSU ?
Yes recommended and it working great i have nine of them to one tplink making around 410GH with carefully chosen usb hub same 700W PSU Smiley
power draw per board is only 4.6AMPS at 12V overclocked Wink

My solution is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=338790.msg4642613#msg4642613

Moral of the story is always use a power protected USB hub!

The Rasbury Pi has long been know to have USB/power issues. Using a TP-Link TL-MR3020 is recommend instead as your 2W mining PC!

The image for that is on the Technobit download page: http://technobit.eu/index.php?id_product=53&controller=product&id_lang=1#

bladech

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:31:51 PM

Now I can be more clear. Before I was in my car !

Situation is this:

1 Pc desktop Acer

1 HEX16B powered by a different PSU ATX which power ONLY this HEX16B.

(note: If I plug miner on PC via usb but miner is not powered, the fan runs)

First time, with PC ON and Win7 running, I plugged miner to PC (obviously by USB), also miner was already powered by his PSU.
Launch Hexminer software (which Avast says infected) and start to mine without any problem @900mv with hashrate of 45 / 46 gh/s.
After 5-6 hours I saw PC freezed so I power off it pressing power button more than 5 secs, tried to restart but no way, so I unplugged miner usb cable and pc started. When Win7 was ready to operate I plugged miner and PC reboot.
After that now my usb ports (also in front panel) are unusable, also audio I/O (front and rear) are unusable but all is ok on panel control. For example when I play mp3 equalizer shows me the wave but nothing is heard.
USB port reconize external card reader and works well, mouse works well except scroller, usb keyboard freeze evert 5-10 seconds for 1 seconds and light on keyboard turn off.

Now I've some questions please. Sorry but I'm a perfect newbie here Sad

1) Probably usb ports are burn by miner but.. miner could be also burn ? How I can test it without burn another pc ?

2) It is normal that from usb cable miner come out 1.33 volts? (measured on pin 1 and pin 4)

3) How can I power miner on same PSU ?

4) I've a rapsberry never used with his small power adapter. Can I try (how?Huh) to configure it and try?

Thanks to all for your precious support!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: