Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

I think this is a successful project, it is developing rapidly and rapidly, and this is very good.

We can predict but we cannot surely tell now that the project is successful since it is still new and under developments. Let's just hope that the team and community will do their best to make this project succesaful very soon.

You're right, well as this project is just new here maybe the team thinking many way just to be more popular and attract those probable investors who want to be part on this project which crypto currency soon in the future will be part on day to day life.

Being new means they still have more possibilities to improve more about the platform. Since Fixy network will help the crypto to be more utilize then it can be the future tool to be used in the near future.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Fixy is the only project which can promote the cryptocurrency. They are wanted to make the world more digital and people will use the cryptocurrency for their daily use as a way of payment method.

3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

Fix Network - really great project, the development team is actively working on the development of the project!
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:28:28 PM

I think this is a successful project, it is developing rapidly and rapidly, and this is very good.

We can predict but we cannot surely tell now that the project is successful since it is still new and under developments. Let's just hope that the team and community will do their best to make this project succesaful very soon.

You're right, well as this project is just new here maybe the team thinking many way just to be more popular and attract those probable investors who want to be part on this project which crypto currency soon in the future will be part on day to day life.

Being new means they still have more possibilities to improve more about the platform. Since Fixy network will help the crypto to be more utilize then it can be the future tool to be used in the near future.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Fixy is the only project which can promote the cryptocurrency. They are wanted to make the world more digital and people will use the cryptocurrency for their daily use as a way of payment method.
More new innovations and possibilities were actually required for the crypto community to not let the government's take any chance to ban the crypto currencies any country and even if they ban we need a legit software where our transactions are not able to be tracked.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

Fix Network - really great project, the development team is actively working on the development of the project!
The team is really working much hard for the projkect to really succedd ahead and i think that their hard efforts will not go waste and they can really have some great profits ahead with their team.
Vivaldisto

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:51:02 PM

it's great that the project already has certain partnership agreements. I think if it's still worth writing about this, so that potential investors know what they are dealing with

Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

The team is really working much hard for the projkect to really succedd ahead and i think that their hard efforts will not go waste and they can really have some great profits ahead with their team.
Yes surey their hard efforts will not go waste and they would surely get good profits for all the hardwork they have done for fixy as fixy seems to be a genuiene project amnogst all.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:19:36 PM

it's great that the project already has certain partnership agreements. I think if it's still worth writing about this, so that potential investors know what they are dealing with
Investors already know what they deal with if they have already made deposits, the platform promises an algorithm of performing payments in all points of the planet for any production.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

It's good that the team is working hard, they should keep up with it consistently and work on every aspect of the project to make sure it's a success
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

But those agreements are kept private so even if they tell us the there is an existing partnership, I think it is not a big help to encourage more potential contributors.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:51:55 PM

I really hope so, i have interesting about Fixy Network, and i hope they will become one of large social media have huge people using it. I think noone to join at network which have a little people.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:09:20 PM

Yes, you are right. This project have a big potential to grow and they can bring us a good social network platform at the future. I believe that.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:11:16 PM

The platform needs to attract more investors and followers. Investors are attracted to investing very easily. i think the project will do a lot better and their work mission will be successful
Attracting very easily? I don' think so, even if the team are doing a great job in improving the project to be a better one, it might still have a challenge in reaching its potential investors if there are no support coming from the community.
Yes, marketing strategy was not an easy job you need to be creative and  optimistic in every advertisement you will going to release in the market. Now the big question is how the team will do the act, for my own opinion they must assigned set of people to do the job. Specialized in marketing strategies and steps on how we can sell or promote our project in the most effective way. As of now I notice that the team has a efficient project marketers hope they can do the best of it to make this project a victorious one.
Hopefully the team can implement a marketing strategy that will be efficient enough in a long run even if the fact is it's not that easy to attract people coming to the project. They need to prove too that this one is worth the investment.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:27:54 PM

The platform needs to attract more investors and followers. Investors are attracted to investing very easily. i think the project will do a lot better and their work mission will be successful
Attracting very easily? I don' think so, even if the team are doing a great job in improving the project to be a better one, it might still have a challenge in reaching its potential investors if there are no support coming from the community.
Yes, marketing strategy was not an easy job you need to be creative and  optimistic in every advertisement you will going to release in the market. Now the big question is how the team will do the act, for my own opinion they must assigned set of people to do the job. Specialized in marketing strategies and steps on how we can sell or promote our project in the most effective way. As of now I notice that the team has a efficient project marketers hope they can do the best of it to make this project a victorious one.
Hopefully the team can implement a marketing strategy that will be efficient enough in a long run even if the fact is it's not that easy to attract people coming to the project. They need to prove too that this one is worth the investment.

well, we should not forget that they offer two concepts; 1) a blockchain based OTC exchange 2) a blockchain based marketplace   
I think this concept is for a long run very interesting for traders and buyers/sellers
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:14:00 AM

on your site it is written what currency will be accepted by partner shops. but who are these partners? is there already a list? or at least an agreement with someone?

According to one of their article on medium, Fixy Network has already securing NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) contracts with two established franchise companies with 53 stores spread across Europe and Asia. link here
The partnership will incorporate the companies into Fixy Network store partners which customers will be able to buy cryptocurrency directly with their FIAT money via Fixy gift cards.

That's great! Fixy had already find a partner which are big franchise that have many branches. I am amaezed on what Fixy project had achieved.

Since it's Non Disclosure Agreement which means it could not be made available to the general public, we can't know in current their partner's name to be sure if it's really a big company or just hype.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:02:25 AM

on your site it is written what currency will be accepted by partner shops. but who are these partners? is there already a list? or at least an agreement with someone?

According to one of their article on medium, Fixy Network has already securing NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) contracts with two established franchise companies with 53 stores spread across Europe and Asia. link here
The partnership will incorporate the companies into Fixy Network store partners which customers will be able to buy cryptocurrency directly with their FIAT money via Fixy gift cards.

That's great! Fixy had already find a partner which are big franchise that have many branches. I am amaezed on what Fixy project had achieved.

Since it's Non Disclosure Agreement which means it could not be made available to the general public, we can't know in current their partner's name to be sure if it's really a big company or just hype.

This is a good news. If the company is planning to work with 7- Eleven? Well, this will be a big hit! Because this store is the one the most famous and recognizable establishments in the world.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:46:33 AM

This is a good news. If the company is planning to work with 7- Eleven? Well, this will be a big hit! Because this store is the one the most famous and recognizable establishments in the world.

In reality, if partnership with shops is concluded, this is very good. So the coin team Electroneum concluded a contract with an online store and its value increased.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

We have the same idea mate. If the will be partnered with 7-Eleven, then they could be a high chance of being successful since 7-Eleven is a famous franchise in the world.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:29:25 AM

We have the same idea mate. If the will be partnered with 7-Eleven, then they could be a high chance of being successful since 7-Eleven is a famous franchise in the world.
I think there are more other franchise that is very famous and have many branches rather than 7-Eleven. As of now we cannot say anything about their partner if who it is.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:22:22 AM

Interesting offer. If you propose to cooperate with a large supermarket chain, then you can cover at once a large number of users who will be calculated crypto. A very interesting proposal and I was curious if the store owners would agree.
PleaseSignTheMessage

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:36:41 AM

I think there are more other franchise that is very famous and have many branches rather than 7-Eleven. As of now we cannot say anything about their partner if who it is.
Does the fixy network have any partners? I was not knowing about it. I would like for some clarification from the admins or the developers or anyone from the team. Partnering with someone can also be good for fixy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: