Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:26:23 PM

wow, halfway to reach the softcap. The next target will be the hardcap, very well done fixy team !
Wow, this is a great update. The platform reaches to half of a soft cap. This is all happened because of their team. They are working very hard to keep the project development continuous. I hope very soon they will reach to hard cap too.
Way to go so we just half to reach now that is good and i hope they get there soon is good to see such icos succeeding hopefully we get to feel a little of the project
Yes for sure we get to know more about this project and then feel about it and also there is a long way for this project to go ahead. This project is new and realy needs to face several ups and downs ahead.
Vivaldisto

Merit: 10

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:29:32 PM

on your site it is written what currency will be accepted by partner shops. but who are these partners? is there already a list? or at least an agreement with someone?

cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

this is an excellent solution if you manage to resolve all political and financial issues around the world, many countries will not approve your project, do you think you have a chance to implement your project in USA?

Hello Lesom.

We are in touch with Laws from U.S.A.
It will take time, but is possible.
First, we must finish our ICO with Softcap and build FIXY NETWORK App with Marketplace, Store finder, ..
After them and successfully Giftcard MVP, we will do it scaleable and safer for more countries.
But for your understanding, is not a thing between 3-6weeks, it will take some months, maybe one year.
If we don't reach Softcap by ICO, Investors will become his ETH back, retour.
We will finance Company with another channels.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Good to know that this team are very active to response and if ever the project didn't reach the softcap they can get their eth back. Nice dev, I am really hoping that more people will support this project.
Its very amazing news for the project beacause it touches the laws with the U.S.A beacsuse many of project don't match the laws of the u.s.a. so fixy will get more and more investeros.i hope they will soon reach to its softcap.
Getting all the documentations clear and also getting some legal support from the country like USA is much important and good for the project because it can really be of huge profits ahead.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:03:59 PM

wow, halfway to reach the softcap. The next target will be the hardcap, very well done fixy team !
Wow, this is a great update. The platform reaches to half of a soft cap. This is all happened because of their team. They are working very hard to keep the project development continuous. I hope very soon they will reach to hard cap too.
Way to go so we just half to reach now that is good and i hope they get there soon is good to see such icos succeeding hopefully we get to feel a little of the project
Yes for sure we get to know more about this project and then feel about it and also there is a long way for this project to go ahead. This project is new and realy needs to face several ups and downs ahead.
Yes I agree, as the project has a long way to go I hope the team is working on all the aspects to make it a success and reach their potential
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:04:10 PM

this is an excellent solution if you manage to resolve all political and financial issues around the world, many countries will not approve your project, do you think you have a chance to implement your project in USA?

Hello Lesom.

First, we must finish our ICO with Softcap and build FIXY NETWORK App with Marketplace, Store finder, ..
After them and successfully Giftcard MVP, we will do it scaleable and safer for more countries.
But for your understanding, is not a thing between 3-6weeks, it will take some months, maybe one year.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Good to know that this team are very active to response and if ever the project didn't reach the softcap they can get their eth back. Nice dev, I am really hoping that more people will support this project.
Its very amazing news for the project beacause it touches the laws with the U.S.A beacsuse many of project don't match the laws of the u.s.a. so fixy will get more and more investeros.i hope they will soon reach to its softcap.
Getting all the documentations clear and also getting some legal support from the country like USA is much important and good for the project because it can really be of huge profits ahead.
What are the updates from the USA government about this project? Is there any legal advise or notice from the government? Is there any kind of hardcopy proof about it? If yes, then no one can stop this project from getting high ahead.
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:10:22 PM

You are right mate, Fixy project really gather a lot of members that supports them in their project. The softcap is almost reached after that they can syart gathering with their hardcap.

Then it is good, maybe in just a few days soft cap will be completed. Crypto users are increasing rapidly due to its great features to give the people a hassle free transaction and have a better ROI which makes it more attractive to used. Hoping to see a positive outcome of these project.

Most of project now eaily reached their soft cap, so with this project I can say that they will achieve it in a very short time just be sure that the team will be more active in promoting and developing this project.

Interesting, but imo it's not as easy as it was in 2017 to raise funds from ICO, since we already knew that more than 50% of funded ICO cannot deliver what they've promised, thus putting more skepticism in investing on ICOs. But lets we hope for the best for fixy Smiley
I agree, people are now more cautiously investing money in ICO and cryptocurrencies. But really good projects and now collect huge amounts of money. I believe in Fixy Network. Cool

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:15:55 PM

The platform needs to attract more investors and followers. Investors are attracted to investing very easily. i think the project will do a lot better and their work mission will be successful
Attracting very easily? I don' think so, even if the team are doing a great job in improving the project to be a better one, it might still have a challenge in reaching its potential investors if there are no support coming from the community.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:26:20 PM

Hello Lesom.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

I appreciate it, that they pay back ETH, if ICO does not reach Softcap and also great info, that they will not cancel the project and just changing the direction to find other investors to finance the Fixy Network Project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:51:55 PM

Hello Lesom.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

I appreciate it, that they pay back ETH, if ICO does not reach Softcap and also great info, that they will not cancel the project and just changing the direction to find other investors to finance the Fixy Network Project.
In my opinion, I think they can reach at least soft cap. And what is the information about ICO progressing of Fixy Network till now? I see only 1234 ETH is already reached? How about information of ICO stages?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

The platform needs to attract more investors and followers. Investors are attracted to investing very easily. i think the project will do a lot better and their work mission will be successful
They seem fine to me actually but maybe just review their marketing campaign and thats basically it

I also see that FIXY network is becoming popular on the SOCIAL media sites like Twitter. I am expecting to see more improvements and for the benefit of the investors, members.
Yes they have a lot of potential for grow. As we can see, the community and demand at using Fixy Network will increasing day by day.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:45:32 AM

They seem fine to me actually but maybe just review their marketing campaign and thats basically it

I also see that FIXY network is becoming popular on the SOCIAL media sites like Twitter. I am expecting to see more improvements and for the benefit of the investors, members.
Yes they have a lot of potential for grow. As we can see, the community and demand at using Fixy Network will increasing day by day.

Let's see every day with the progress experienced by this project, are they making a good project for the future?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:01:35 AM

Let's see every day with the progress experienced by this project, are they making a good project for the future?
There was loads of participants who are actively joining into the platform and we could see more discussions are actively engaged by the participants and the teams and their great response bringing more investments.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:31:15 AM

on your site it is written what currency will be accepted by partner shops. but who are these partners? is there already a list? or at least an agreement with someone?

According to one of their article on medium, Fixy Network has already securing NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) contracts with two established franchise companies with 53 stores spread across Europe and Asia. link here
The partnership will incorporate the companies into Fixy Network store partners which customers will be able to buy cryptocurrency directly with their FIAT money via Fixy gift cards.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:20:22 AM

I think that is there further plan after the ICO has been succeeded, Well that's a  good news to see that they have a legit goal and not only collecting funds from the investors.

You are right mate, that maybe  a future plan that they cannot name it yet since they didn't have any partnered shops yet. We can just wait for it when will they going to announce it.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:23:05 AM

According to one of their article on medium, Fixy Network has already securing NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) contracts with two established franchise companies with 53 stores spread across Europe and Asia. link here
The partnership will incorporate the companies into Fixy Network store partners which customers will be able to buy cryptocurrency directly with their FIAT money via Fixy gift cards.

That's great! Fixy had already find a partner which are big franchise that have many branches. I am amaezed on what Fixy project had achieved.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:24:03 AM

I follow the project because I care about its implementation.It looks not only promising, but also possible

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:47:55 AM

After the project works and ceases to be a project, the use of cryptocurrency will become even easier and more convenient
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:20:16 AM

After the project works and ceases to be a project, the use of cryptocurrency will become even easier and more convenient
We all hope so! Since the idea of the project is interesting, and is the spread of crypts of currency in everyday life, that would be used every day, even when we go shopping for groceries.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:27:11 AM

We all hope so! Since the idea of the project is interesting, and is the spread of crypts of currency in everyday life, that would be used every day, even when we go shopping for groceries.
this is really a unique project that will become a real discovery in the world of cryptography and everyday life. I think a lot of people will use this platform.
richelle87

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:31:13 AM

I follow the project because I care about its implementation.It looks not only promising, but also possible

Indeed, after this project implemented it will beneficial to all the people who needs to use the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: