Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

This project is necessary for everyone, because its implementation will lead to the popularization of crypto currency around the world. And this is exactly what it lacks in recent times

Agree, this is really needed now so that many people will be interested to check and try cryptocurrencies and hopefully make them to invest here. I am sure if that will happen then cryptos will increase again.

The project will not only help us to earn more profits but it also help the crypto to be more useful in the community. We already know that their are a lot of opportunities that cyrpto can really offer like what this project is aiming for.
The project looks convincing and beneficial. The developers working very hard on the project which can help the ico to grow more in upcoming years. The project is helping the market to make more digital. The team is trying to deliver the awareness of cryptocurrency which can help the people to use the cryptocurrency. I think we should encourage this project and also support this project due to making an investment. Because it will become hugely successful after some time later.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

I was very interested in your project, because it has a lot of developers. And if you really attract NBC it is very powerful.
it's really a powerful project that attracts the attention of many users, because the possibility of using crypto currency in our daily life is really cool. And I very much hope that the project will be able to achieve its goal and we will be able to use the crypto currency not only in the virtual world, but also in the real world, too.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:13:51 PM

What makes it different to the marketplace? As I've observed it's just like the same idea with bitcoin.
Yes even i noticed thay fixy network is similar to blockchain network which would indeed be running on the blockchain network or ERC20 network but it should have some more features to really make it unique.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:17:29 PM

Truly excited to see this new project. This one really integrates cyrpto in our day to day lives, which will be beneficial for the crypto market as a whole. Introduction of gift cards is a nice add on.
cabrakaned

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

This project is nice but I am  concenred about gaining investors since many project are already release same with this. I just hope that the team could gather a lot of investors.
but I'm sure this project will be a lot of investors will be interested in this project, because the project is held by developers who are experienced in a project.

I agree, but aside from having experienced, the team should also be more active and think more strategies to improve the exposures and popularity of this project.

You're right, well as this project is just new here maybe the team thinking many way just to be more popular and attract those probable investors who want to be part on this project which crypto currency soon in the future will be part on day to day life.
Yes the main issue with this project is that it is new untill now and i think that the good features for the project would surely attract a number of investors and users towards this project and also that would turn much profitable.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:40:27 PM

This project is nice but I am  concenred about gaining investors since many project are already release same with this. I just hope that the team could gather a lot of investors.
but I'm sure this project will be a lot of investors will be interested in this project, because the project is held by developers who are experienced in a project.

I agree, but aside from having experienced, the team should also be more active and think more strategies to improve the exposures and popularity of this project.

You're right, well as this project is just new here maybe the team thinking many way just to be more popular and attract those probable investors who want to be part on this project which crypto currency soon in the future will be part on day to day life.
Yes the main issue with this project is that it is new untill now and i think that the good features for the project would surely attract a number of investors and users towards this project and also that would turn much profitable.
These kind of projects actually boost the use of the cryptocurrencies in the day to day life and it is really great so i would always support these kind of projects because they really have a good future ahead.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:10:33 PM

There are a lot of projects that are under development and existing system like this one. How are you going to compete with the well-established projects who already have a lot of supporters?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

Experienced team definitely knows how to handle a project but hey should also look after the followers and investors of the platform! I hope they do something about this as improving this will help the reach of the project increase.
zevl194

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:15:23 PM

I have looked at the faces of team in photos and in me the pride has crept in, the team looks really as a single whole, the main thing him to keep this tentsendiya of a positive and optimism and everything will turn out.
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:23:20 PM

While if you look at the normal HYIP project account very well, it's clear that the work was not small, but as a result there are still a lot of things that they did not do very well.
A normal referral program is very necessary for such a project as it seems to me.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

I think they have a very good concept and they seems really awesome with some great marketing power surely things will pick up

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

I think they have a very good concept and they seems really awesome with some great marketing power surely things will pick up
All those marketing power will not be sufficient to achieve huge targets as I noticed and the team shall highly aim merely on various advertising functionalitoes to reach out to huge potential investors that helps us to hit the moon.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:49:31 PM

A good concept that can really help people in their everyday activity with the application of cryptocurrency as their mode of payment, one thing that I'm not sure is the project will partner with some big stores that will implement their technology? Like Fixy will be part of Mall X system? or acts as an independent one?
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

All those marketing power will not be sufficient to achieve huge targets as I noticed and the team shall highly aim merely on various advertising functionalitoes to reach out to huge potential investors that helps us to hit the moon.
You are right if the team is maintaining more standards and focus on advertising aspirations that will bring more traffic and we can easily experience the potential investors and easily reach success.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:25:04 PM

Offering gift cards will be much better way to buy cryptocurrecy if those gift cards will be available globally for most countries and redeeming them will give the user the same amount of money without high fees like when you pay by credit cards.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:40:20 PM

I like the concept, but please update your introduction video - the problem is, you make this video for cryptocurrency dummies, but it is really not easy to understand for a cryptocurrency beginner how this concept is going to work for them.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

Offering gift cards will be much better way to buy cryptocurrecy if those gift cards will be available globally for most countries and redeeming them will give the user the same amount of money without high fees like when you pay by credit cards.
Who do not choose fixy network now as we could experience the delight to avail the opportunities of giftcards we are much excited to be a part and gain more gift cards as possible and keep supporting the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:48:15 AM

Well with enough and good marketting you'd be able to sell even a pile of dung (heck someone sold a bunch of rocks by calling them pet rocks)
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:21:13 AM

I think the project is interesting but in spite of this the developer needs to shorten the time on the road map. Now there are many competing projects.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

With the launch all over the world there can be difficulties, because in some countries the crypto currency is april, unfortunately

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: