Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:32:08 AM

I have done some research on Fixy network stuff and I discovered some weird information. I've looked into the team members of the project and saw that the majority team are all Indian. But the origin or the country of the company is in Hongkong, No offense. Just saying.
As far as I know this practice is known and it is not necessary to worry, it still does not say anything.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

Just watched your video guys! Thumbs up because it is just short and precise, all the details about your project was discussed. Good job.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

I very much appreciated the effort done of the this team working behind this project. The Fixy Network team that comes up to have a video representation of this project really helps this project to become more understandable in just a short period of time. Especially to those people like me that much prefer to watch videos than read a tons of articles. So, I am lookign forward for the continuous promotion and spreading of the information of the Fixy Network.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

Hello community.

We will share you the latest Video Interview from our Advisor Markus Miller by Investment Expo in Germany for STUTTGART EXCHANGE TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrD6vIfUJYg

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Good update and improvements from the team. Youtube is a better idea in attracting investors because of the traffic and legit views from potential supporters.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:10:14 AM

This project is nice but I am  concenred about gaining investors since many project are already release same with this. I just hope that the team could gather a lot of investors.
but I'm sure this project will be a lot of investors will be interested in this project, because the project is held by developers who are experienced in a project.

I agree, but aside from having experienced, the team should also be more active and think more strategies to improve the exposures and popularity of this project.
I think they have a very good concept and they seems really awesome with some great marketing power surely things will pick up
The good idea in itself to sell goods for cryptocurrency. But not just it is ideal to embody it, it is always necessary to make monitoring of cost of coins, the price for which very much volatility and is quite unpredictable. It is also necessary to resolve what cryptocurrencies will be accepted for payment.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

This project is nice but I am  concenred about gaining investors since many project are already release same with this. I just hope that the team could gather a lot of investors.
but I'm sure this project will be a lot of investors will be interested in this project, because the project is held by developers who are experienced in a project.

I agree, but aside from having experienced, the team should also be more active and think more strategies to improve the exposures and popularity of this project.
I think they have a very good concept and they seems really awesome with some great marketing power surely things will pick up
The good idea in itself to sell goods for cryptocurrency. But not just it is ideal to embody it, it is always necessary to make monitoring of cost of coins, the price for which very much volatility and is quite unpredictable. It is also necessary to resolve what cryptocurrencies will be accepted for payment.
True, but in principle, you can put prices in Fiat, for example the dollar or the euro, and near the price write an approximate cost in crypto. I think that this is not a bad option for pricing goods. I just do not see another option here. Maybe someone else has a different opinion, then write, I'm interested in reading.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

Agreed. They have a very good feature along with the great concept made by the developer in order to interest the people around here.
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

This project is nice but I am  concenred about gaining investors since many project are already release same with this. I just hope that the team could gather a lot of investors.

Agreed. They have a very good feature along with the great concept made by the developer in order to interest the people around here.

Yeah. I took also a deep look on project.
Understood main features. looks like a good investment in short and also longtherm.
Roadmap is strange, they will deliver in 18month giftcards.
timeline is heavy, most investors prediction is early 2019 for mass adoption.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:09:43 AM

Understood main features. looks like a good investment in short and also longtherm also.

A promising project for everyone. This is a hard one since the team will implement cryptocurrency in to our day to day life. But it will be very easy if every people can adopt crypto to their life.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

Understood main features. looks like a good investment in short and also longtherm also.

A promising project for everyone. This is a hard one since the team will implement cryptocurrency in to our day to day life. But it will be very easy if every people can adopt crypto to their life.

I am very interested with the project, this makes me invest and i am happy that I am in in the early stage. I hope that the team will continue to work and make the project successful.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

Hello community.

We will share you the latest Video Interview from our Advisor Markus Miller by Investment Expo in Germany for STUTTGART EXCHANGE TV:

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Good update and improvements from the team. Youtube is a better idea in attracting investors because of the traffic and legit views from potential supporters.

Nice team. As I have watched the video where the advisor (Markus Miller) of Fixy Network interviewed, I got impressed and feel amazed because the dev team are very serious in developing this project. They already promoted this platform in the world. This would be a good progress for the the team as this video will surely captivates the attentions of investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:19:36 AM

This will be a big help to all people that are not aware what is cryptocurrency and how it really works. Also this can attract new investors to try this project and become crypto enthusiast too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

This will be a big help to all people that are not aware what is cryptocurrency and how it really works. Also this can attract new investors to try this project and become crypto enthusiast too.
there are so many spheres of people's lives in which it will be convenient for us to use the crypto currency. In particular, this refers to the virtual space of our lives. I hope the developers will successfully launch the platform.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

Hello community.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Nice team. As I have watched the video where the advisor (Markus Miller) of Fixy Network interviewed, I got impressed and feel amazed because the dev team are very serious in developing this project. They already promoted this platform in the world. This would be a good progress for the the team as this video will surely captivates the attentions of investors.

Nice, this video will surely help to increase the popularity of this project and this will explain how the project works so that more and more investors will be attracted to join this project.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:48:51 AM

Fixy team seems very highly professionals and experienced so they can easily handle all the issues by actively identifying the bugs and bringing the resolutions and actively fixing all the issues.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

Hello community.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Nice, this video will surely help to increase the popularity of this project and this will explain how the project works so that more and more investors will be attracted to join this project.

Having a video presentation can actually be a big help to make the platform be easily more understandable. It is good that the team provide such video because some people will try to see first the video before deciding to continue to know more about the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:59:12 PM

The good thing is that people are now getting to get interest in crypto. So, this can possibly be the future platform that will be used in our daily lives because our world keeps evolving and also the technology. Everything can be possible right now and if this platform will be successful, then definitely we can experienced something like a cashless society.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:09:55 PM

The good thing is that people are now getting to get interest in crypto. So, this can possibly be the future platform that will be used in our daily lives because our world keeps evolving and also the technology. Everything can be possible right now and if this platform will be successful, then definitely we can experienced something like a cashless society.
Well we are so close in achieving the main goal of bitcoin to our society, hopefully in few more years everything will be fully digital and we no longer need to use fiat currency.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

Fixy team seems very highly professionals and experienced so they can easily handle all the issues by actively identifying the bugs and bringing the resolutions and actively fixing all the issues.

This positive attitude will surely attract many investor because they will feel that the devs are really serious with the developments of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

Yes, I am just as surprised as you, because the more such powerful projects like this are just good, and I hope that such a project will not be one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: