Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:13:08 AM

I really hope that this will indeed be so. Since how many projects tried to lead the crypto currency into the masses of people, but they could not successfully bring it to the end. But the Fixy project, very much support! I really hope that we will all be able to support the project as much as possible.

Hello.

Thank you for your support.
We going life with our MVP and also signed NDA with 2 companies from Turkey and Austria in Franchise and Food sector.
First release of App is shortly after ICO in June.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

This is going to be like  a partnership for this project. A good move before the ICO start, does that mean there are already seed funding or maybe private sales that have been going on?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:33:29 AM

A decent project, he will have a bounty program? I want to learn about him as many members of the crypto community as possible

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:19:27 AM

The Fixy project is attractive and interesting. Why? Because aside from its goal to be that in the future to use of crypto currency in day to day life, it is not only benefited to people that are here in the crypto world, but also those who are not. So let's be all in one way to continuously support the goal of the Fixy Network project and to its way to a successful future ahead.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:33:11 AM

Based on the comments that are posted on this thread, I can see that they like this project because this could be useful to everyone in the future including people not in to crypto.
Yeah, it can attract people too in joining the crypto life Smiley A more secure and might be also a fast platform for the transaction that will be done here at Fixy.
This is one of the reasons why I like the project. A crypt currency is just gaining momentum, and many sites can be the first in the popularization
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

Based on the comments that are posted on this thread, I can see that they like this project because this could be useful to everyone in the future including people not in to crypto.
Yeah, it can attract people too in joining the crypto life Smiley A more secure and might be also a fast platform for the transaction that will be done here at Fixy.
This is one of the reasons why I like the project. A crypt currency is just gaining momentum, and many sites can be the first in the popularization
It is also the Fify network and the team behind where they aim on more groups, crowd with the great advertising functionalities to actively reap through a greater success by sharing the information to all the people.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:15:47 AM

I am hoping that this project is legit and they will do their best to make this project successful. I will look forward for more developments and new updates about fixy network project.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:47:03 AM

Governments are merely ignoring the crypto transactions but all such laws really much go vain and crypto currency transactions in day to day life is mostly trending now a days with more traffic.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

If it is going to be a payment system that is based on the blockchain, then does that mean you have unique features that othe payment system doesn't have?

Indeed project is a platform where marketplace and OTC trades takes place with extra features like games.
App will include wallets for various crypto currencies. Users will be able to trade their currencies without
a 3rd party involved. But collaborating with an existing payment system would be a plus I reckon. This will
be a great asset for the project.
I think a day is near when a decentralized exchange will kill ordinary exchanges and I think it will be much better for users.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:24:58 AM

If it is going to be a payment system that is based on the blockchain, then does that mean you have unique features that othe payment system doesn't have?

Indeed project is a platform where marketplace and OTC trades takes place with extra features like games.
App will include wallets for various crypto currencies. Users will be able to trade their currencies without
a 3rd party involved. But collaborating with an existing payment system would be a plus I reckon. This will
I think a day is near when a decentralized exchange will kill ordinary exchanges and I think it will be much better for users.
Most people now like to make some exchanges at decentralized exchanges. This really reflects the changing trend.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:39:18 AM

A decent project, he will have a bounty program? I want to learn about him as many members of the crypto community as possible

I been posting topics regarding on their bounty campaigns. I dunno what is the status of it as of now. In my opinion bounty campaigns and promotional stuffs have a huge impact attracting potential investors.

AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

I been posting topics regarding on their bounty campaigns. I dunno what is the status of it as of now. In my opinion bounty campaigns and promotional stuffs have a huge impact attracting potential investors.

Don't know about bounty but community and team is still active.
I send my cv for a position as ambassador in my country.
This can go huge in netherlands.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

Don't know about bounty but community and team is still active.
I send my cv for a position as ambassador in my country.
This can go huge in netherlands.
Maybe the team is a bit busy about the project improvement. If you have a concern about the project you can ask for fast reply in their telegram group. Here is the link https://t.me/fixynetwork .
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:09:42 AM

If the people will support cryptocurrency in every country, then it is possible that crypto will be used as a day to day life. This will make very easy and secured to all people.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

What's more important is the stability, either the coin keeps on rising or the coin is stable at one price, otherwise it's not really much useful for day to day
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:36:37 AM

I really hope that this will indeed be so. Since how many projects tried to lead the crypto currency into the masses of people, but they could not successfully bring it to the end. But the Fixy project, very much support! I really hope that we will all be able to support the project as much as possible.

Hello.

Thank you for your support.
We going life with our MVP and also signed NDA with 2 companies from Turkey and Austria in Franchise and Food sector.
First release of App is shortly after ICO in June.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

This is going to be like  a partnership for this project. A good move before the ICO start, does that mean there are already seed funding or maybe private sales that have been going on?

It is good to know that dev already partnered to some good companies. I really hope that there will be more partnership to come and also hoping many people will support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

Of course, why not like Fixy Network? New participants can get into the world of cryptocurrency by purchasing the Fixy gift card which would be sold in approved stores across the globe.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:54:25 AM

Of course, there will be a bounty program. How can this awesome project do not have a bounty program so you can earn the tokens without buying?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

Of course, there will be a bounty program. How can this awesome project do not have a bounty program so you can earn the tokens without buying?

A lot of members here are very curious if the team will announce a bounty campaign. For me this project really needs to have this campaign to increase exposures and to achieve high popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:12:36 AM

As time goes by, I realized as a bitcoiner that Fixy project is very useful and important in our day to day life. A lot of people in the world are already engaging this kind of currency and they are still confused on how to start earning in a most effective and safest way. I guess by having this project, probably we can have a better solution on how to be a successful bitcoiner now.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

I think not everyone will like digital currency bud, since not everyone knows how to use a computer but it is still essential for them to pay for services and goods. I believe it would be best for crypto to work hand in hand with fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: