Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:11:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:51:14 PM

Thanks to a good marketing company, more people will see this project. Therefore, advertising is not worth the money! Many projects that thank marketing have very well started the ICO. And thus more joins investors. Who contribute to the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:16:10 PM

What currencies will Fixy wallet support?Will fixed tokens be listed on stock exchanges?What is the purpose of Softcap and Hardcap?

Softcap - 2000 ETH. Hardcap - 11400 ETH. The rest of the questions are waiting for answers from fixy support.
If you mean major currencies? Or crypto currencies? Purpose for Softcap and Hardcap only is the number of reached. And about plan to listed at some well-known exchange, should be fore Fixy Team answer.

Pretty sure they will have these kinds of updates, I think many people now and supporters are expecting this platform will work with different Crypto exchange site.
Yes, i agree with you. Almost investor expect their token will listing at famous exchange, at least, they have more chance to gain profit at trading.

I am sure this will happen in the near future, but for now the best thing to do is find ways how to make this project gain more exposures and increase its popularity to attract many investors that will support the project.

Definite right, the team needs to focused about advertising their platform so that more people that has interest to know more about the project. They still need a lot of strategy to make this platform successful and achieving this target will be hard due to the fact that investors nowadays is very difficult to convinced.
Marketing and advertising will be very important in order to make this platform a success. They have a nice idea which I'm sure many will be interested in and with help of nice marketing strategies they will be able to attract a lot more followers.

The project is still new and probably the dev are working hard to make a good plan about how are they are going to attract investors. The concept is common but if they have some innovations then maybe this can be their advantage towards the other.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:26:41 PM

Bitcoin is already popular with many users as a digital currency and many users. So I think that this project can compete with bitcoin, I do not think so. They have to work hard to develop themselves and make popularity achive first.
To create the platform with payment only in bitcoins it is a utopia. Now there are a lot of perspective coins which can be used in the project which will attract much. I consider it expedient to create vote that the community has chosen the necessary cryptocurrencies.
If the payment mode is focused only on one single currency that reduces even the chances to gain more traffic at times and it highly brings more participants when the opportunities for the investors are high.
You are actually correct but also adding multiply payment gateways makes it more popular to have some really great profits ahead as it can really get a good amount of users to the platform.
Yes, adding multiple payment gateaway will make the project known by anyone else here and become so much popular than ever.
Actually each time a user does not use a single payment option and also several users have their fixed payment option in the cryptocurrencies like bitcoins, etherum, etc and that would be hard for them to invest if there is not other payment option available.
For certain each at least least experienced user if he was really interested in the project, will be able to exchange the favourite cryptocurrency for that which approves the project. With it there are no difficulties.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:17:48 PM

https://preview.ibb.co/g4wMbx/Screenshot_27_Apr_18_6_43_34_AM.jpg

well, is this the fixy gift card that you are planning to sell to your customers ?  If the private key number is really on the card, then I would say this is just a jog? Or has this private key nothing to do with a wallet address?

Hello there.

THE PRIVATE KEY IS NOT ON THE CARD!
IS NOT WORKING SO EASY Wink
YOU GENERATE SOME KEY ALSO ON MOBILE PHONE.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Is the card can be used already? Or is it just on a beta version? Because if that will be implemented then it'll be great for the platform.

Hello.

We signed with 2 companies contracts to implant it over 53 stores for BETA version.
Our development team will start working on it after successfully ICO.
Actually, yes it working - but is not SECURED for mass adoption.
But we need for security reason more liquidity.
It will work over SMS gateway.
We are still on our roadmap.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Wow! you guys are fast on making the project improved. You have already beta version of your card which it will make many people love it. I hope for the success of this project.

The card is a beta version right? Is it free or it has a value? I am curious about the card which you have implanted in many stores. If the person bought the card and it has an errors or bugs, will it be refunded?

Hello.

The process will be clear and easy by loading value.
While in reality, your card is not the crypto or any asset holder.
Your value and balance will be all time on blockchain wallet with your own key.
The card self is just for easy buy for crypto assets like BTC,BCC, LTC, ETH and in future some more.
The process self is fully digital.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
So it means this card isn't a something like a swipe thing? No barcode right? Just a card containing keys you need for the mobile application? Correct me if I'm wrong admin about this one.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:35:45 PM

Actually offering a beta version of your gift card in this early stage is a good job, because for me I am interested in buying cryto currency through gift card to avoid high fee and problems that I usually have with other platform when I buy directly by my visa card.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

Will it be also possible to buy these gift cards with other cryptocurrencies rather then FIAT ?   And why do you need to implement a decentralized OTC to this project? I thought OTC platforms are for big transactions, mostly for companies with bad credit points...

It's possible, they mentioned that Partner stores will accept bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum and litecoin, however, if you own those cryptocurrency, I don't think you will those gift card, because people will redeem them on Fixy exchange in order to get those cryptocurrencies.

I also do not want to use the gift card, there are already enough gift cards on the market and they are not really profitable for shopping, in my opinion. But as you mentioned, this will be great to get through this gift card cryptocurrencies without high transaction fees.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:46:48 AM

Bitcoin is already popular with many users as a digital currency and many users. So I think that this project can compete with bitcoin, I do not think so. They have to work hard to develop themselves and make popularity achive first.
To create the platform with payment only in bitcoins it is a utopia. Now there are a lot of perspective coins which can be used in the project which will attract much. I consider it expedient to create vote that the community has chosen the necessary cryptocurrencies.
If the payment mode is focused only on one single currency that reduces even the chances to gain more traffic at times and it highly brings more participants when the opportunities for the investors are high.
You are actually correct but also adding multiply payment gateways makes it more popular to have some really great profits ahead as it can really get a good amount of users to the platform.

Well then it also expands the range of coins they can get commission from when those are used on their platform so there's also that if you look at it
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:50:08 AM

Thanks to a good marketing company, more people will see this project. Therefore, advertising is not worth the money! Many projects that thank marketing have very well started the ICO. And thus more joins investors. Who contribute to the project.

Hello there.

We working with our DEVELOPMENT,  MARKETING and BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP Team hand in hand to next milestone.

https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Thanks for these good opportunities for the team to attract more investors and also gain the impression from public viewing. Good to see that the bounty campaigns are also been launched and alive.

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:52:23 AM

I follow some bounty programs for this pixy project I am very happy to join this project, because this project is led by a very experienced person.
The team for fixy really is much potential and hard working so for sure we can expect a better future of fixy and also it is going to turn much profitable for the community too as the use of cryptos will hike up to some extend.
hopefully this project will be as successful as the previous projects because this project is highly expected for its success.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:11:09 AM

It will be good if they can already announce the partnerships that they are going to have, maybe integrating to other local payment platforms.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:25:35 AM

I agree with this opinion, although in bitcoin the new protocol and transactions are going pretty fast bitcoin is still more a means of accumulation.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:36:29 AM

I follow some bounty programs for this pixy project I am very happy to join this project, because this project is led by a very experienced person.
The team for fixy really is much potential and hard working so for sure we can expect a better future of fixy and also it is going to turn much profitable for the community too as the use of cryptos will hike up to some extend.
hopefully this project will be as successful as the previous projects because this project is highly expected for its success.
Yes, have a lot of people at here expect Fixy Network will gain at least successful, but i think this is will be long time more.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:29:52 AM

It will be good if they can already announce the partnerships that they are going to have, maybe integrating to other local payment platforms.

Did they make several partnerships? If that would be the case then it would be beneficial on both the project and investors because they can guarantee security that the project won't be turned as a scam.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:30:35 AM

Well, 2 days more for come to PRE-ICO, and i have suprising that they will give us 40% bonus with price 1 ETH = 7k FXY, who can predict how many days they will reach soft cap?
yeyicheng2015

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:46:09 AM

The idea of Fixy Network is very good, but it takes time to practice, and I hope it will become a very valuable coin.
wasay123

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:00:59 AM

#Joined
Telegram Username = @Niazi786
Telegram Message =It is a very nice and interesting project.wish you best of luck.
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:28:03 AM

The idea of Fixy Network is very good, but it takes time to practice, and I hope it will become a very valuable coin.

Sure.

The project have a real use case and a strategic team behind.
2018 was not much ico's like this.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:39:52 AM

The most difficult for such platform it to interest the audience for his use, still many don't trust cryptocurrencies, not to mention any large deals connected with it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:00:29 AM

Did they make several partnerships? If that would be the case then it would be beneficial on both the project and investors because they can guarantee security that the project won't be turned as a scam.

Hello there.

Thank you for your question.

Our faces are on website with LinkedIn profil, also our Advisor are established in business.
Yannik from MetalPay.
Vadim is Advisor by many ICO's as Marketing expert.
Markus Miller is on youtube and Xing, LinkedIn as crypto and investment expert with his interviews famous.
NDA's are normality and some companies will not shot out some news.
We read sometimes by another ICO's news like we will be listed after ICO by xxxxx exchange or we are did partnership with xxxxx company.
Mostly was wrong messages and not the whole truth from this ICO's.
Our roadmap is in 2019 with Marketplace and API's for stores, we can publish the names after successfully integration and scaleable product.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Then the team is really consist of experts which had a unique skills and knowledge in different field. This project will be good at marketing and it will make them gather more investors.
VeerHemawaththa

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:56:56 AM

Fixy Network makes it possible for people to use cryptocurrency in their day to day life. The Network will include a decentralized marketplace and a decentralized OTC exchange. We provide Fixy Gift Card, which is going to be available in every corner store and be sold in FIAT easy access.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: