Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:14:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

Hello community.

We will share you the latest Video Interview from our Advisor Markus Miller by Investment Expo in Germany for STUTTGART EXCHANGE TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrD6vIfUJYg

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
This initiative helps better to reach to the potential investors and share the information at the visual mode which will enrich the project security in the official way of approaching.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

I follow some bounty programs for this pixy project I am very happy to join this project, because this project is led by a very experienced person.
The team for fixy really is much potential and hard working so for sure we can expect a better future of fixy and also it is going to turn much profitable for the community too as the use of cryptos will hike up to some extend.
hopefully this project will be as successful as the previous projects because this project is highly expected for its success.
Well, you cannot say easily this project can be expected for its success because you need to check their fundamental project.
Mehdiboubir

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

nice
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

Bitcoin is already popular with many users as a digital currency and many users. So I think that this project can compete with bitcoin, I do not think so. They have to work hard to develop themselves and make popularity achive first.
To create the platform with payment only in bitcoins it is a utopia. Now there are a lot of perspective coins which can be used in the project which will attract much. I consider it expedient to create vote that the community has chosen the necessary cryptocurrencies.
If the payment mode is focused only on one single currency that reduces even the chances to gain more traffic at times and it highly brings more participants when the opportunities for the investors are high.
You are actually correct but also adding multiply payment gateways makes it more popular to have some really great profits ahead as it can really get a good amount of users to the platform.
It will be good if they can already announce the partnerships that they are going to have, maybe integrating to other local payment platforms.

Did they make several partnerships? If that would be the case then it would be beneficial on both the project and investors because they can guarantee security that the project won't be turned as a scam.

Hello there.

Thank you for your question.

Our faces are on website with LinkedIn profil, also our Advisor are established in business.
Yannik from MetalPay.
Vadim is Advisor by many ICO's as Marketing expert.
Markus Miller is on youtube and Xing, LinkedIn as crypto and investment expert with his interviews famous.
NDA's are normality and some companies will not shot out some news.
We read sometimes by another ICO's news like we will be listed after ICO by xxxxx exchange or we are did partnership with xxxxx company.
Mostly was wrong messages and not the whole truth from this ICO's.
Our roadmap is in 2019 with Marketplace and API's for stores, we can publish the names after successfully integration and scaleable product.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
Thanks for updating us admin, hopefully this will clarify some of other members speculations regarding your project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:40:25 AM

Great job for the Fixy Network team members. This project is getting more and more supporters as days goes by. Because of the straight goal of this project for the community. The Fixy Network is performing great for better performance and now the admin is actively updating us, as well as responding to the people's queries for more clear thoughts regarding this project.
tuhan123

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

Find this Project to be one of the most lucrative ones I’ve seen recently… I like the idea of issuing a Fixy Gift Card, that will be acquired by means of fiat money is a cool idea as it will lure a cash-payer to begin making investments into crypto. Smiley
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

I follow some bounty programs for this pixy project I am very happy to join this project, because this project is led by a very experienced person.
The team for fixy really is much potential and hard working so for sure we can expect a better future of fixy and also it is going to turn much profitable for the community too as the use of cryptos will hike up to some extend.
hopefully this project will be as successful as the previous projects because this project is highly expected for its success.
Yes, have a lot of people at here expect Fixy Network will gain at least successful, but i think this is will be long time more.

This needs more improvements and more strategies so that they can gain more popularity and this will lead to possible increase of profit that will help them to achieve success in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

Yes, a lot of investors are really expecting this project to become successful so that they will get  a good income from being an early investors here. Looking forward for more updates soon.

Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:05:17 PM

Yes the expectations of this project from the supporters are very high and I dont have any doubt that the founders can make this succeed.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

This project is really useful not only for the crypto community, but also for those who do not yet use crypto currency

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

The idea of Fixy Network is very good, but it takes time to practice, and I hope it will become a very valuable coin.
Yes,as of now mate the only thing we can do is to support  this project all the way.We already have a wide range of popularity,so we can  assure  that we already  have  huge prospect  investors. Our support and more project  updates  will make Fixy one of promising project  in market  that has  big potential  of success.

Yes, our supports can surely help the projects popularity to increase more by sharing it with our friends most specially in social medias and other available platforms.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

I hope that the team will be able to choose the right strategy for the promotion of their project and we will be able to see the result of their work
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

I hope that the team will be able to choose the right strategy for the promotion of their project and we will be able to see the result of their work
I'm sure if the development team adheres to its road map, then they will definitely achieve their goal. The main thing is always to overcome any difficulties on the way of the project development on time.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:01:00 PM

Yes, have a lot of people at here expect Fixy Network will gain at least successful, but i think this is will be long time more.

This needs more improvements and more strategies so that they can gain more popularity and this will lead to possible increase of profit that will help them to achieve success in the near future.
Well, the team already made a good strategy in gaining popularity. So many participants joining on their Airdrop event including myself. It only means that Fixy project have a future to succeed and become a good source of investments that will bring more opportunities to the investors and to the team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:38:29 PM

The project is just wonderful. But what experience do developers have in this area? Or is this their first project?
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:12:01 PM

The project is just wonderful. But what experience do developers have in this area? Or is this their first project?

You can check there LinkedIn profil
From iOS, Android, GameDeveloper to Marketing, Crypto and PR expert, everyone from different ages are there. not just kiddies with 16yours like by another projects.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

The developers for the fixy project have some previous experience i think because they are really taking this project to some good heights ahead and it would indeed be much profitable for all of us here.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

The developers for the fixy project have some previous experience i think because they are really taking this project to some good heights ahead and it would indeed be much profitable for all of us here.
Even i heard that the team has some previous experience and it can really make this project reach some great heights because a experienced team is always a neccesity for a bright future ahead.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

Yes, the team behind the Fixy needs to make some new strategies to make the project more popular. It will definitely help them to gain investors. After becoming popular the platform will get a good amount of investors and that investors will help the team for projects development.

Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:08:40 PM

Yes, the team behind the Fixy needs to make some new strategies to make the project more popular. It will definitely help them to gain investors. After becoming popular the platform will get a good amount of investors and that investors will help the team for projects development.
Actually the project is new untill now and each new project needs a lot of time to settle up and some eventually end up in huge profits or loss. I think that this project can end up in some really intresting profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: