Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:31:44 AM

So, just by having a gift certificate, you can freely enter the electronic money market without being limited, for free. The project is professional working professionals, specific roadmap with time for each logical route. I see it very potential!
I think the project will be more prosperous as the project supports richer types of digital money.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:43:25 AM

Well as of now let us see what the team can do for the customers and investors in daily basis. Are they planning to extend or make another branch internatiionally if the ICO is successful?

We can't predict the next move of team Fixy in the future mate, let's wait for their upcoming announcements and updates about the project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:46:26 AM

Well as of now let us see what the team can do for the customers and investors in daily basis. Are they planning to extend or make another branch internatiionally if the ICO is successful?
Well as far as the project goes day by day, they have a good feedbacks and the team is working hard for the project. That wouls be possible to extend the project byadding a branches in other country.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:48:11 AM

We can't predict the next move of team Fixy in the future mate, let's wait for their upcoming announcements and updates about the project.
I agree, The only one who can answers all the question is the devs or team and we can't assure what will be their next move with the porject. We can only wait for their next updates.
thetevfik

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:17:16 AM

tell me, what are your hard cap and soft cap? Is there already a list of partners' shops about which you write on the site?

Softcap is 2400ETH, Hardcap is 11400 ETH
btw 400 eth has already been accumulated in private sell.

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:27:24 AM

I agree, The only one who can answers all the question is the devs or team and we can't assure what will be their next move with the porject. We can only wait for their next updates.
Yes, all is only guessing and prediction beside discussion of member. All need clarification from Fixy Network Team.
thetevfik

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:42:28 AM

Yes, all is only guessing and prediction beside discussion of member. All need clarification from Fixy Network Team.

Fixy has great plans after the ICO. Right now ICO is Fixy's main topic.  Right after the ICO app will be the second in the list.
After ICO in a month app will be ready for download for both IOS and Andorid.
Meanwhile discussions with partners are ongoing.
The other target for Fixy is hitting exchanges. Fixy already has communication with exchanges but as expected this is
highly discreet area. No names can be disclosed. 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:19:47 AM

tell me, what are your hard cap and soft cap? Is there already a list of partners' shops about which you write on the site?

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939

Can they atleast show some proof that they have indeed received the 400 ETH they claim to have received privately through investors or angels
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:22:27 AM

It's good to know that this project is improving well, and this is a good anew that fixy already have partnership. I am hoping that it will help them a lot to achieve success in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link

Can they atleast show some proof that they have indeed received the 400 ETH they claim to have received privately through investors or angels

Hello UpsilonTrooper.

Thank you for your question.

Hasan, CEO from Fixy Network here.
We sharing fixyapp.io account on bitcointalk with support team to answer some questions very quick.

Indeed, i can send you some SAFTE agreement from investors, i must take a feedback from this companies first.
2 of this companies are in venture capital for digital assets.
I put also 150 ETH from my own capital in FIXY NETWORK.
You can send me anytime your request to ht@fixyapp.io and i can answer your request also here.

We use 400ETH investment fully for ICO process.
Advertising, Marketing, Team and Support cost during ICO.
Development is fully financed by me since the beginning.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, Fixyapp.io

Thank you for update.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link

Hello UpsilonTrooper.

Thank you for your question.

Hasan, CEO from Fixy Network here.
We sharing fixyapp.io account on bitcointalk with support team to answer some questions very quick.

Indeed, i can send you some SAFTE agreement from investors, i must take a feedback from this companies first.
2 of this companies are in venture capital for digital assets.
I put also 150 ETH from my own capital in FIXY NETWORK.
You can send me anytime your request to ht@fixyapp.io and i can answer your request also here.

We use 400ETH investment fully for ICO process.
Advertising, Marketing, Team and Support cost during ICO.
Development is fully financed by me since the beginning.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, Fixyapp.io

Nice, it's really impressive that the dev is doing his best and investing a lot for this project developments and aiming this to become successful in the near future. Keep up the good work dev, Goodluck and more power.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

Find this Project to be one of the most lucrative ones I’ve seen recently… I like the idea of issuing a Fixy Gift Card, that will be acquired by means of fiat money is a cool idea as it will lure a cash-payer to begin making investments into crypto. Smiley
Yes definitely bud that very true those people who are still not into crypto is what we need to convince because they dont know how wonderful crypto currency is and what is the benefit that they could get from it.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:15:33 AM

Another form of success which definitely increased the confident level of their supporter and this will surely can have a good start up. Hopefully, this 2 partners will fully give their support to continue developed the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:40:20 AM

It looks like a good project, i will follow your announcements. This project team is very active & strong Every team member has a good experience. I hope this project will play a good role in success.
Yes. The Fixy team are very responsive and active in giving new updates and upcoming plans for this platform. If you have time, you can visit to their telegram channel because there are so many important informations and details about this project especially on their PRE-ICO which will happen on May 1 this year.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

Wow, this project have amazing team! I know Hasan Turgut, I respect him and I think he is the best CEO in the cryptoworld
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

Wow, this project have amazing team! I know Hasan Turgut, I respect him and I think he is the best CEO in the cryptoworld

Well, I don't know him and maybe most of newbies here don't know him. I really hope that what you have said is really true and really hoping that they can make this project successful very soon.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

I am glad for this project. This project has a great goal for the crypto currency community. And not only that. The Fixy Network project has a team that is very active here in the Ann thread that keep answering the people questions and queries regarding the. Fixy Network project. I will stay tuned to this project for me to get more interesting updates of the Fixy Network.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

It looks like a good project, i will follow your announcements. This project team is very active & strong Every team member has a good experience. I hope this project will play a good role in success.
Correctly you do that you will follow the development of the project. And it would not be bad if you podnnrzhali them not only morally here posts, but also would do for example advertising on your facebook or on Twitter. Thanks to such a small advertising, more users will learn about the project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:37:59 PM

Well, I don't know him and maybe most of newbies here don't know him. I really hope that what you have said is really true and really hoping that they can make this project successful very soon.
If he's well known, I think I might know him now Wink He must be a respected individual right? Saying that he's the best CEO might really affect the popularity by now of FIXY.
lastworld

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

1 may
good history

We eagerly await
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: