Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:44:15 PM

Truthfully speaking this is not just a good project but an amazing project. We cant force everyone to believe on this project but when the right time comes they will voluntary join this project.

I am here looking for a reason what makes FIXY an amazing project as what you mention. Can you give me a comparison to other payment systems like hawala, bonpay, dragon coin and a lot more?

Hey mate, have you already read their white paper? By reading that you can easily distinguished the difference of Fixy to other platforms.
There are even similar platforms but Fixy is unique with their functionalities it would be great if you gain the complete information through their official whitepapers where you can reap with knowledge.
Could you give more details about what is the different of Fixy with other project which running ICO at this time?
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:58:51 PM

and when will the partners be disclosed? or dates, too, can not be called, I just do not really understand
All the partner and the partnership deeds made with Fify network for now might seems their partners wish their details need to be maintained on a huge confidential without giving up exposing to the public.

is it strange. Is there you can not announce the date of disclosure of partners? all so difficult and secret? Grin

NDA. If they announce a single detail of the agreement made, the partnership will nullify.
Yes, actually it is NDA contract. So that we only waiting something from the team if they really want let us know.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:25:13 AM

I think there is a uniqueness in the features of FIXY network that would be an asset to the company success. Example for that is the low fees and transaction and other may be good for the customer and investors.

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:35:21 AM

I think there is a uniqueness in the features of FIXY network that would be an asset to the company success. Example for that is the low fees and transaction and other may be good for the customer and investors.
Fixy will provide convenience for all of us efficient that we expect, hopefully this project is successful so that it can simplify us all.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:38:15 AM

guys i want to share you strategic considerations to participate in the fixy network ico :

1. solid advisors
*known to be able to successfully previous icos under their advisory on popular exchanges such as binance, bittrex, etc
* one of the advisors is highly respected economist & researcher from germany, which from reading his personal blog (krypto x) you can consider how deep his knowledge & experience is, also his vast networking among whales/institutional investors in the world.

2. high degree of professionality
*the management is willing to put a large of capital even before the ico begins to show how serious they are in conducting the ico
*passing a smart contract audit from an independent smart contract auditor (its rare to see a token based project conducting smart contract audit for its token before ico starts because of the high cost involved in the process)
* the team is always following its roadmap milestone and deliver on time (we can see MVP & partnership already before the ico starts) even they attempt to expedite some of their milestones (like fixy gift card).

3. High return probability
*relatively low soft/hard cap & coin supply (100m) compared to the industry size (ecommerce, dex, advertising services)
*since mobile ecommerce is commonly attracting many people to utilize it, ico listing feature from fixy app will be in high demand because know that google, facebook and others are stopping their service to crypto related ad (to this day ive never seen a mobile platform offers similar solution).
High demand with low token supply translates into the steady appreciation of the token price.

that's what i found, i am following this project very closely since early march & absolutely bullish on it, feel free to share what you've found guys, thanks.
This is actually very interesting and useful information. With this approach, I think the platform will have both users and investors

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:54:40 AM

It would be convenient for me to use this project, and I would like it to be implemented. The idea of the project is simple and clear to all
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:21:17 AM

guys i want to share you strategic considerations to participate in the fixy network ico :

1. solid advisors
*known to be able to successfully previous icos under their advisory on popular exchanges such as binance, bittrex, etc
* one of the advisors is highly respected economist & researcher from germany, which from reading his personal blog (krypto x) you can consider how deep his knowledge & experience is, also his vast networking among whales/institutional investors in the world.

*the management is willing to put a large of capital even before the ico begins to show how serious they are in conducting the ico
*passing a smart contract audit from an independent smart contract auditor (its rare to see a token based project conducting smart contract audit for its token before ico starts because of the high cost involved in the process)
* the team is always following its roadmap milestone and deliver on time (we can see MVP & partnership already before the ico starts) even they attempt to expedite some of their milestones (like fixy gift card).

*relatively low soft/hard cap & coin supply (100m) compared to the industry size (ecommerce, dex, advertising services)
*since mobile ecommerce is commonly attracting many people to utilize it, ico listing feature from fixy app will be in high demand because know that google, facebook and others are stopping their service to crypto related ad (to this day ive never seen a mobile platform offers similar solution).
High demand with low token supply translates into the steady appreciation of the token price.

that's what i found, i am following this project very closely since early march & absolutely bullish on it, feel free to share what you've found guys, thanks.

Thumps up!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:01:09 AM

1. solid advisors

Thumps up!
What a really great one! This is a good thing to know by the people around here in the crypto currency community. People may be able to know the other things they still not yet to know regarding tge Fixy Network. And moreover, the concepts and ideas of the Fixy Network project as well as its progressive action in the community is great job done team! So keep it up and keep striving.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

This is very good project They have a good team and I have also found out that they are hiring some ambassadors and hopefully it will be occupied soon so that their projects will be more popular in some countries. The idea and work speed of this project is very good. Hopefully the project will be success.
I support your point of view. The Fixy project and its development team are very active in developing and launching the platform. And now the project already has a lot of followers and prospective investors.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

Truthfully speaking this is not just a good project but an amazing project. We cant force everyone to believe on this project but when the right time comes they will voluntary join this project.

I am here looking for a reason what makes FIXY an amazing project as what you mention. Can you give me a comparison to other payment systems like hawala, bonpay, dragon coin and a lot more?

Hey mate, have you already read their white paper? By reading that you can easily distinguished the difference of Fixy to other platforms.
I agree, you can determine already the project that they are different with each other. You can also see in the title already. You can't jump in yet if you didn't read their whitepaper.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

This is very good project They have a good team and I have also found out that they are hiring some ambassadors and hopefully it will be occupied soon so that their projects will be more popular in some countries. The idea and work speed of this project is very good. Hopefully the project will be success.
I support your point of view. The Fixy project and its development team are very active in developing and launching the platform. And now the project already has a lot of followers and prospective investors.
The team is also working on their new announcement. Lets stay tuned and continue to support this project. Fixy team are woking hard to provide the members want.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

The team is also working on their new announcement. Lets stay tuned and continue to support this project. Fixy team are woking hard to provide the members want.
Furthermore. Team Fixy are very responsive on their telegram channel where all upcoming plans and the details are being updated always by the administrator. And maybe that's the reason why they have gathered 7k and plus members. Keep up the good work team and always maintain your energy so that investors will be very glad and proud.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

It is very good that there are such users who remained to support the project. After all, not all will remain until the end and watch the development of the project. I will follow him further. Waiting for updates from the developers!
lesom

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

this is an excellent solution if you manage to resolve all political and financial issues around the world, many countries will not approve your project, do you think you have a chance to implement your project in USA?

duc223

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

CryptoHit Airdrop
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3342829.0
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:05:34 AM

this is an excellent solution if you manage to resolve all political and financial issues around the world, many countries will not approve your project, do you think you have a chance to implement your project in USA?

Hello Lesom.

We are in touch with Laws from U.S.A.
It will take time, but is possible.
First, we must finish our ICO with Softcap and build FIXY NETWORK App with Marketplace, Store finder, ..
After them and successfully Giftcard MVP, we will do it scaleable and safer for more countries.
But for your understanding, is not a thing between 3-6weeks, it will take some months, maybe one year.
If we don't reach Softcap by ICO, Investors will become his ETH back, retour.
We will finance Company with another channels.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
Of course, with US law there may be problems, but this is the largest and richest market in the world. Maybe the team should think about and come first to the US market?
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

Hello Lesom.

First, we must finish our ICO with Softcap and build FIXY NETWORK App with Marketplace, Store finder, ..
After them and successfully Giftcard MVP, we will do it scaleable and safer for more countries.
But for your understanding, is not a thing between 3-6weeks, it will take some months, maybe one year.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Clear information. Thank you.
Doing good job guys. awesome.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

1. solid advisors

These 3 factors can be considered as their main attraction for the investors since they are all worthy to be supported. What I can say is that the team created a very well-planned project which has a clear vision in the future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

Hello Lesom.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Good to know that this team are very active to response and if ever the project didn't reach the softcap they can get their eth back. Nice dev, I am really hoping that more people will support this project.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

Why it is worth listening to deputies and their bans? Nobody will be able to check in any way, than I am engaged if I do it anonymously. In one country there are still no tough laws and especially don't watch those who are engaged in cryptocurrency.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: