Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:53:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

You should establish partnerships with card providers as fast as possible (tenx for example), ad networks (adbank), and blockchain ecommerce services (guardium). Especially guardium is a great match because both of you are still very young and could therefore help each other grow faster. Good luck!
You have come with some unique ideas to deal with the partnership but Fixy network is very active in all the minor areas also we could see more innovations which is highly sufficient to reach success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

PRE-ICO without KYC or Whitelist is the biggest interesting of Fixy Network for me. But the team will care about money laundering problem via exchange, buy, trading Fixy Token? This is not good because illegal and can affect to Fixy at the future.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:25:58 PM

PRE-ICO without KYC or Whitelist is the biggest interesting of Fixy Network for me. But the team will care about money laundering problem via exchange, buy, trading Fixy Token? This is not good because illegal and can affect to Fixy at the future.
I have a question, at their main ICO will need KYC or whitelist? Well i see they reach 582.28 ETH at this PRE-ICO, meet soft cap?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

You should establish partnerships with card providers as fast as possible (tenx for example), ad networks (adbank), and blockchain ecommerce services (guardium). Especially guardium is a great match because both of you are still very young and could therefore help each other grow faster. Good luck!

I think they have already a roadmap for organizing these gift cards; the main problem is, they should not wait too long to launch the project; it is a unique idea and competitors can be quicker ...
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

this is an excellent solution if you manage to resolve all political and financial issues around the world, many countries will not approve your project, do you think you have a chance to implement your project in USA?

Hello Lesom.
We are in touch with Laws from U.S.A.
It will take time, but is possible.
First, we must finish our ICO with Softcap and build FIXY NETWORK App with Marketplace, Store finder, ..
After them and successfully Giftcard MVP, we will do it scaleable and safer for more countries.
But for your understanding, is not a thing between 3-6weeks, it will take some months, maybe one year.
If we don't reach Softcap by ICO, Investors will become his ETH back, retour.
We will finance Company with another channels.
Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

It's possible, but hard to achieve, even big crypto companies stay away for USA, because in any moment you can face a problem with law there, if you can focus on other countries would be better. USA, already have lost of service available, you have to target customers in countries where such a service is not provided.
Blackwhite69

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:20:29 AM

I think they have already a roadmap for organizing these gift cards; the main problem is, they should not wait too long to launch the project; it is a unique idea and competitors can be quicker ...

It's true because I think they've made a plan for it but they should not wait for a long time to do it. Let's look at the process of this project
negancoin

Merit: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:40:23 AM

I have a question, at their main ICO will need KYC or whitelist? Well i see they reach 582.28 ETH at this PRE-ICO, meet soft cap?

No.They had KYC before because in Apr 15 they posted an article on medium (here) explaining how to pass KYC through their website. but they changed the rules to make the process easy, KYC slows token sale progress.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:36:25 AM

this is an excellent solution if you manage to resolve all political and financial issues around the world, many countries will not approve your project, do you think you have a chance to implement your project in USA?

Fixy platform work for using the cryptocurrencies around the world.Though it is difficult to main in all around world but they are trying to implement it including USA
Yeah fixy might not function all the same in every country, they will have some constraints in some countries with strict regulations. The team needs to shortlist the main countries and focus more on them.

Hello.

Right!
They can stop in few countries some features with crypto.
But, we are hybrid solution with FIAT and Crypto. We can deactivate in countries where crypto restricted it, to be working here for Advertising for products.
It's all about strategy.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Whether these bans will become some blow for you or fund raising goes already not bad? Otherwise, can be it isn't necessary to take such categorical measures?
Even few countries proceed to such bans crypto participants will actively find ways to participate and actually involve on any ICO as it is possible and we could also experience many users.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:49:03 AM

Yes, you are right there mate, Thank you for the suggestion, Partnering and working with legit and established companies like these will have a big impact and trust from the people who are interested to join the FIXY network.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:10:20 AM

there wont be a KYC for Fixy Network ICO since they have consulted their legal advisors & they concluded that it's possible to be listed on popular exchanges without the needs of KYC. I think the KYC will be needed when we buy fixy gift cards to prevent terrorism funding/money laundering. The softcap is 2400 ETH.
If they is no KYC many investors will like to participate as most of them now a days also thinking keenly not to expose their individual identity and successfully safeguard their funds on a successful platform.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:36:12 AM

Yes, you are right there mate, Thank you for the suggestion, Partnering and working with legit and established companies like these will have a big impact and trust from the people who are interested to join the FIXY network.
Grear suggestion there buddy! I agree with that matter. That is a really good thing to do. The Fixy Network is a really great project that holds a strong platform for the better way of living in the crypto currency community having been use of crypto currencies in a day to day life. I guess, there will be more people that will glad to join the Fixy Network community.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:05:00 AM

This project, like those similar to it, can popularize the crypto currency, and a greater circle of acquaintances with the world are crypting

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:13:43 AM

Grear suggestion there buddy! I agree with that matter. That is a really good thing to do. The Fixy Network is a really great project that holds a strong platform for the better way of living in the crypto currency community having been use of crypto currencies in a day to day life. I guess, there will be more people that will glad to join the Fixy Network community.
I agree with you. By establishing partnership with card providers can make the project more known. This can make them gather more investors not only in social media.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:17:02 AM

there wont be a KYC for Fixy Network ICO since they have consulted their legal advisors & they concluded that it's possible to be listed on popular exchanges without the needs of KYC. I think the KYC will be needed when we buy fixy gift cards to prevent terrorism funding/money laundering. The softcap is 2400 ETH.
If they is no KYC many investors will like to participate as most of them now a days also thinking keenly not to expose their individual identity and successfully safeguard their funds on a successful platform.
It's true that fixy don't need KYc since they have secured platform. But how would they gonna make a card or app which will be used for tansactions if they don't have any files of the members?
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:21:42 AM

I would like to try using this platform. It seems to me that it will be simple and convenient. Life with this project will definitely be facilitated
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:15:18 AM

I would like to try using this platform. It seems to me that it will be simple and convenient. Life with this project will definitely be facilitated
I would also like to test this platform and to make daily household purchases and payments through it. In my opinion it will be very convenient and demanded.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:11:39 AM

I would also like to test this platform and to make daily household purchases and payments through it. In my opinion it will be very convenient and demanded.
of course, it is very convenient and I would like to quickly use this platform in real life, because it is not always convenient to use ordinary currency. I think this will be a very popular platform.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:10:55 AM

Will it be better for the ICOs or not?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:39:39 AM

No.They had KYC before because in Apr 15 they posted an article on medium (here) explaining how to pass KYC through their website. but they changed the rules to make the process easy, KYC slows token sale progress.
Yes. Having KYC procedures in every team will always results in delayed progress as investors will hesitate to joined on the token sales because this process will take too long. So it's good to know that the Fixy team decided to cancel this procedure. I hope this will have a good effect to the investors and soon they will invest on this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
RasenShuriken

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

Will it be better for the ICOs or not?
What do you mean? I couldn't answer anything if your question is not a serious question and a trolling question. Please understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: