Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:22:19 AM

Fixy Network has already announced that they will integrate the Bancor Protocol to provide instant liquidity for holders of its Fixy token with low fees and no trading spread. Good work!
Seems good news to hear from the team. I'm pretty excited now to join the newly launched bounty campaigns. Hopefully their promotions on the internet will be recognized by big investors.
I agree, this will be very beneficial for members which it will cost less. Do you have any idea howuch would it cost? You should consider about the full details so we can know the update fully.
this is a really good update. The Fixy development team is actively working on the development of the project and this guarantees a successful future for the project investors. I will follow up on the further development of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

Fixy is getting bigger and bigger because all the people here keep sharing their opinion and discussed how does the project works.
It's true, the Fixy project, there are a lot of followers who trust and support the project and the whole team. I'm glad that the project is developing so rapidly and spreading. As often developers release news and updates of the project, we know all the news of the project.
fixyapp.io

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:23:37 AM

Hello there.

Here is our latest Medium article:

https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/fixy-network-integrating-bancor-protocol-to-provide-continuous-liquidity-for-fxy-token-holders-1d5cf62e8911

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

FIXY NETWORK ICO high rated by ICOmarks Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/fixy-network
Thats a great news bud, fixy is a legit ico project so definitely it will also get a good score from other reviewers.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:23:30 AM

I think for everyday calculations in everyday life, the team needs to make a mobile application for all platforms.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:59:05 AM

Fixy is getting bigger and bigger because all the people here keep sharing their opinion and discussed how does the project works.
It's true, the Fixy project, there are a lot of followers who trust and support the project and the whole team. I'm glad that the project is developing so rapidly and spreading. As often developers release news and updates of the project, we know all the news of the project.
The promotion of Fixy needs to be strengthened. Not many people are concerned about this promising project.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:22:28 AM

Fix nice projects and ideas. Fix Network is a truly great project that uses a crypto currency day by day to contain a good platform for the crypto currency community. I could be more investor and participant to join the strong network community.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

I see that the project attracts attention, without much effort, which means that the user is already interested in its implementation
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:54:57 AM

Fix nice projects and ideas. Fix Network is a truly great project that uses a crypto currency day by day to contain a good platform for the crypto currency community. I could be more investor and participant to join the strong network community.
Someone will come to the project for the sake of receiving profit, and someone will really use the platform for designated purpose. I treat the second option of users as was tired from the fiat money.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

In my opinion, the most attractive thing about this project is that it has no restrictions and its launch is truly international

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

It seems most of your team members are asian and from the middle east, what are your target market?

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:21:16 AM

Yes. Fixy project are slowly to be known here in crypto world as more supporters are continously increasing day by day. In fact, as I have visited their telegram chat, they already have 7k and plus members which shows that the dev team are really doing great in promotions. Hopefully, they will never stop until they reached their goals.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:18:52 AM

The promotion of Fixy needs to be strengthened. Not many people are concerned about this promising project.

I agree, for this project to become successful, the team needs to increase its popularity and improve their marketing and advertising. Also it needs to have more active community to help them achieve success.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

Someone will come to the project for the sake of receiving profit, and someone will really use the platform for designated purpose. I treat the second option of users as was tired from the fiat money.

Definitely right, people have different thoughts and purpose especially with this kind of platform. Fixy network could probably be the answer of our problem in terms of being hassled bringing a physical money and could probably be a start to live a more developed economy.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

Definitely right, people have different thoughts and purpose especially with this kind of platform. Fixy network could probably be the answer of our problem in terms of being hassled bringing a physical money and could probably be a start to live a more developed economy.

Let's all hope that this project can become successful soon and hoping to see the platform running very soon. I will continue to follow and support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

Yes. Fixy project are slowly to be known here in crypto world as more supporters are continously increasing day by day. In fact, as I have visited their telegram chat, they already have 7k and plus members which shows that the dev team are really doing great in promotions. Hopefully, they will never stop until they reached their goals.

Hello.

Sure. we trying best for softcap.
The ICO market is not the same like 2017, after many fault ICOs are gone with all funds, most investor skepticism is high.
We understand this and working transparent.
Anytime in touch with our telegram members also via email.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

I really hope the team will do their best to be more transparent, and also hoping more activeness from them. I will watch the project and we will see how this project can achieve success.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

I agree, for this project to become successful, the team needs to increase its popularity and improve their marketing and advertising. Also it needs to have more active community to help them achieve success.
Yes, they need to improve and widen they're public announcement and advertisements because all the project that launched in the market needs to  be publicise for the attention and interest of the investors and supporters. Hope they can create a new marketing strategy so people may notice and attract the project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

It's a great news that the platform will be integrating Bancor Protocol. By the way, what's Bancor Protocol all about? Does BP will do something about the transaction Fixy have?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

We wont see popularity of the project immediately. But gradually as people use the platform more and when they actually launch it, it will attract quite a large number of people.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

I thought they already have a bounty program? what they need to do is be more active and show to their potential investors that they can go public.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: