Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

The project is excellent and the developers are not bad. But I can not find information about the company's bounty she was or will only be?
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

The project is excellent and the developers are not bad. But I can not find information about the company's bounty she was or will only be?
I think fixy has not yet launched their bounty campaign but surely they might soon launch a bounty because a bounty campaign always prooves out to be the best to attract more and more investors.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

Fixy Network has already announced that they will integrate the Bancor Protocol to provide instant liquidity for holders of its Fixy token with low fees and no trading spread. Good work!
Good news from the development team! Since I keep all the tokens that I earn leaving for a long time, and I'm waiting for the price to change. Then I already pay attention to the tokens and I think that I can continue selling or leaving.

You have apoint, Some wealthy people dont want to publicise there selves.They choose to be confidential they want to have a private life,and yes they have all the rights to choose whatever they like.In KYC verification issues I suggest that if someone dont want to use that ,best thing to do is let them inform and remind the risk and advantages and disadvantages.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

I think fixy has not yet launched their bounty campaign but surely they might soon launch a bounty because a bounty campaign always prooves out to be the best to attract more and more investors.
I am waiting for fixy to launch their official bounty campaign because if any individual cannot afford to invest into the project, he/she can atleast afford to participate into the bounty and it can also proove to be much profitable ahead.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:01:18 PM

I think this project will certainly gain popularity with good progress on the Internet and the company's big bounty.
yes I also believe this project will be successful this project is very good what else team and developer very experienced once.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

I am waiting for fixy to launch their official bounty campaign because if any individual cannot afford to invest into the project, he/she can atleast afford to participate into the bounty and it can also proove to be much profitable ahead.

Well they'll probably launch the Bounty program later on, it's not like there are too many projects which don't hold a bounty program anyway /shrug
klasik1980

Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

The Bounty program started on March 12th. strange why you did not find the information that is indicated on the first page of the topic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109687.msg32132468#msg32132468
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:50:46 PM

Well they'll probably launch the Bounty program later on, it's not like there are too many projects which don't hold a bounty program anyway /shrug
Means those projects have reasons on to beginning bounty. However if the project really suffers from the shortage of audience, then it is necessary to start this program as soon as possible.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:10:56 PM

I think this project will certainly gain popularity with good progress on the Internet and the company's big bounty.
yes I also believe this project will be successful this project is very good what else team and developer very experienced once.
I'm sure the team and the developers experience will help them to build the project from every aspect and make sure the project is successful
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:42:38 PM

Fixy is getting bigger and bigger because all the people here keep sharing their opinion and discussed how does the project works.
It's true, the Fixy project, there are a lot of followers who trust and support the project and the whole team. I'm glad that the project is developing so rapidly and spreading. As often developers release news and updates of the project, we know all the news of the project.
The promotion of Fixy needs to be strengthened. Not many people are concerned about this promising project.

I agree, for this project to become successful, the team needs to increase its popularity and improve their marketing and advertising. Also it needs to have more active community to help them achieve success.

Since the team is working hard on the project, I'm sure they will have plans for it's marketing and advertising too as it's a very important factor for the success of the project
If those plans are executed there will be a greater results we can expect more investors into the platform and easily all the targets will be reached and we can expect the huge profits.
most importantly the plan can be consistent and in line with predictions, as investors are also waiting for the plan to be confident and will continue to support the project.
In line with predictions? Prediction about what? Investors must really wait and have the full trust to the project that it will become a successful one with the plans of the team that will surely help them to benefit from it.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:16:42 PM

Fixy is nice project. I think this project will be very good. I have read this project well. i like this project but it has got more info about this project. i will join the bounty program
Very nice mate, atleast the project gain another supporter in you. Yes no questions about the project quality as I read there whitepaper its very impressive and detailed information. About campaign bounties let's just wait for development team to announced the bounties any time soon.
Soslumisir

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

Looking at the concept of this token, giving the idea that we will be able to utilize our tokens anywhere and anytime. Since the main purpose of this token is to be utilize in everyday life.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:00:29 PM

Looking at the concept of this token, giving the idea that we will be able to utilize our tokens anywhere and anytime. Since the main purpose of this token is to be utilize in everyday life.

This is like the future platform to be used due to crypto will be fully used by many people and having this kind of concept would be much profitable. Because crypto have so many options to make it also as a profitable asset.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:01:08 PM

Fixy is nice project. I think this project will be very good. I have read this project well. i like this project but it has got more info about this project. i will join the bounty program
Yes you should join signature campaign, as i see you will have signature at your profile Smiley. Who want earn Fixy token can join their bounty here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109687.0.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

check well mate i think Fixy have a bounty programme here just check or use bounty portals that have them listed there

vivavivu

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

check well mate i think Fixy have a bounty programme here just check or use bounty portals that have them listed there
Yes, they already have bounty program, and running it for a long time ago as bixbem90 talk above:
Yes you should join signature campaign, as i see you will have signature at your profile Smiley. Who want earn Fixy token can join their bounty here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109687.0.
Have variety of bounty program for join, I already join their telegram group bounty.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

Fixy network have successfully launched the bounty campaign and every supporters have the opportunity now to check their talents and utilize their skills by utilizing this opportunity also you are rewarded with stakes.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

Fixy Network has already announced that they will integrate the Bancor Protocol to provide instant liquidity for holders of its Fixy token with low fees and no trading spread. Good work!
Good news from the development team! Since I keep all the tokens that I earn leaving for a long time, and I'm waiting for the price to change. Then I already pay attention to the tokens and I think that I can continue selling or leaving.
this is a very correct strategy, I think very many people do this and get a good profit. And the developers of Fixy continue to actively update the project and this will very successfully affect the development of the platform.

This is really one of the advantage of holding tokens for a long time. But, also have a disadvantage too. Anyway, lets keep supporting this project.

Agree with you, holding token for a long time returns you great profit. However, you'll be broke if the value goes down and worse return no value.

This is why you have to follow their roadmap after you invest. If they follow their roadmap mostly the value of the token does not decrease. If they do not follow the roadmap and there are always delays, this is a red flag and sell your tokens asap
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:24:10 PM

this is a very correct strategy, I think very many people do this and get a good profit. And the developers of Fixy continue to actively update the project and this will very successfully affect the development of the platform.

This is really one of the advantage of holding tokens for a long time. But, also have a disadvantage too. Anyway, lets keep supporting this project.

Agree with you, holding token for a long time returns you great profit. However, you'll be broke if the value goes down and worse return no value.

This is why you have to follow their roadmap after you invest. If they follow their roadmap mostly the value of the token does not decrease. If they do not follow the roadmap and there are always delays, this is a red flag and sell your tokens asap
We cannot even estimate with simple assumptions about the market trends and we cannot expect always the graph spikes go in a constant manner and it happens their network is building better automation.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

With their teams outstanding excellence in their work by meeting the challenges of the competitors they are involving to the use of crypto currency eagerly in our day to day life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: