Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

The platform needs to attract more investors and followers. Investors are attracted to investing very easily. i think the project will do a lot better and their work mission will be successful
With Fixy aiming to help people in their everyday activities involving the need of cryptocurrency, they need to attract those people that uses or have the amount of cryptos that they are really using day by day. Making it attractive and at the same time making it more a better project can really attract more users and investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:32:22 PM

Taking advantage of crypto debit cards easy access for payment and payout is great, are you going to create your own ATM for your cars or will you use it as third part card on existing devices?

wow, ATM for cars? I must know more about this. Can you explain in a short review how it works with cars? But I guess they are going to use it as third part card on existing devices.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:08:01 AM

Taking advantage of crypto debit cards easy access for payment and payout is great, are you going to create your own ATM for your cars or will you use it as third part card on existing devices?

wow, ATM for cars? I must know more about this. Can you explain in a short review how it works with cars? But I guess they are going to use it as third part card on existing devices.
You can directly have a look on the white papers of fixy network and you have the access to read them also you can find the road map where you can get to know the end to end information of the fixy network.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:29:03 AM

I have a question regarding Fixy Gift card. As we know using Credit card or Paypal allows to buy any amount of crypto currency, but when it comes to gift card I think this wouldn't be possible. User can only buy specific amount that already set on gift card. So How many cards you will offer? (For example Amazon offers Gift Cards in $15, $25, $50, and $100 )
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:50:55 AM

*Edited/ corrected*
Thank you for pointing out my typos, common sense should work with the ATM for "cars"   which is supposed to be ATM for their cards. I guess you actually understand it in the end.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:28:36 AM

The platform needs to attract more investors and followers. Investors are attracted to investing very easily. i think the project will do a lot better and their work mission will be successful
They seem fine to me actually but maybe just review their marketing campaign and thats basically it

I also see that FIXY network is becoming popular on the SOCIAL media sites like Twitter. I am expecting to see more improvements and for the benefit of the investors, members.
This is a great time for fixy which they are becoming popular in some social media. This can make them gather more investors to join the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:31:07 AM

wow, halfway to reach the softcap. The next target will be the hardcap, very well done fixy team !
You are right mate, Fixy project really gather a lot of members that supports them in their project. The softcap is almost reached after that they can syart gathering with their hardcap.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:36:25 AM

wow, halfway to reach the softcap. The next target will be the hardcap, very well done fixy team !
That is a good news where we are already half a way to reach the softcap with this where we can easily build the trust with active communication of the participants.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:01:04 AM

The project should connect sellers and buyers and this idea is not new but good. The problem with the project is the same as that of its predecessors, if buyers willingly take advantage of this service, then how to attract sellers the team wants I did not understand. I think here is the weak link of the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:27:35 AM

I also hope so. Since the idea of the project is that people could use co-op currency in everyday life, for example, using it in a store buying products or machinery. This greatly simplifies the use of crypto. We will support the project!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:51:08 AM

I also hope so. Since the idea of the project is that people could use co-op currency in everyday life, for example, using it in a store buying products or machinery. This greatly simplifies the use of crypto. We will support the project!
the idea of ​​the project is really attractive. When the platform is launched, I think most of the population will use this application, because in fact it is very convenient when it is possible to use not only the usual fiat, but also the crypto currency.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:09:55 AM

It is a great movement from the deep to the top! I hope they will be increasing the ICO period in order to raise until reaching the hardcap!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:06:08 AM

If the vision of the Fixy Network project can be realized, the potential will be enormous.
With realization there should be no problems. Many users dream of normal Internet service long ago with goods which can be bought for cryptocurrency so, with support of community everything it has to turn out.

Hello everyone.

Thank you for your support.
Giftcards will be more popular in future as any crypto debit cards, while they are not running over any 3rd part card provider like visa or mastercard and can not be cancelled as like last year.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

This is very good news for the project i hope this news will helps project to increase more rapidly. And i hope the project will soon acheive it's softcap.As hardcap is little high but i belive that the developers will acheive it by their hard work.

Various innovative functions in the sphere of credit and debit cards really can positively affect development of the project, every second a huge number of people uses maps and it will become definitely interesting to them.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:31:13 AM

The team is continuously working very hard to make new strategies which can help the project to attract investors towards the project. And also they are promoting the project on various platforms. So sooner or later investors will definitely come forward to make an investment here because the platform has very high potential to become successful.
Definitely buddy, the team now are doing there very best to make this project a success. The development team are now working on their ICO and hoping that will be launched soon. Their telegram is also in a great progress interested people are increasing everyday. I hope Fixy will be victorious and many investors will send their interest and invest the project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

That is a good news where we are already half a way to reach the softcap with this where we can easily build the trust with active communication of the participants.

That is right mate. This kind of progress from the Fixy's token sale will gain positive thoughts from the people of crypto which will lead to catch the attentions for all investors. Soon they will going to joined the sales and hopefully it will bring more chances to reached the soft cap or even a hard cap.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

That is right mate. This kind of progress from the Fixy's token sale will gain positive thoughts from the people of crypto which will lead to catch the attentions for all investors. Soon they will going to joined the sales and hopefully it will bring more chances to reached the soft cap or even a hard cap.
Well it is still a long way to go my dear friends but I am optimistic that Fixy will reach its softcap in the coming days.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

Well it is still a long way to go my dear friends but I am optimistic that Fixy will reach its softcap in the coming days.

To be able to achieve it we need to be more positive and help the project to become known in every platform available, like sharing it in social medias so that investors will be aware about fixy project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:50:24 AM

You are right mate, Fixy project really gather a lot of members that supports them in their project. The softcap is almost reached after that they can syart gathering with their hardcap.

Then it is good, maybe in just a few days soft cap will be completed. Crypto users are increasing rapidly due to its great features to give the people a hassle free transaction and have a better ROI which makes it more attractive to used. Hoping to see a positive outcome of these project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

Then it is good, maybe in just a few days soft cap will be completed. Crypto users are increasing rapidly due to its great features to give the people a hassle free transaction and have a better ROI which makes it more attractive to used. Hoping to see a positive outcome of these project.

Most of project now eaily reached their soft cap, so with this project I can say that they will achieve it in a very short time just be sure that the team will be more active in promoting and developing this project.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:58:04 AM

If soft cap will be reach in a very short time then there is a high chance of reaching the hard cap soon. We really need to support this project and help fixy network to encourage others to join here too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: