Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:23:52 AM

Many support this project. Apparently they see its potential and believe that the developers are doing everything to launch their project
Youre right bud I can see that more and more members are joining them out of curiousity. It wouldnt take much longer before this platform will gather million of members.

Yeah, it's a great news to all of us by having this project that you will able to earn while you are in playing. Hopefully the team my do some extra effort by endorsing this great project that can be profitable and have a great potential in the future.

Earning while gaming sounds to good to be true Wink I am curious how that will exactly work and what potential payouts might look like. Is it better if more players play? Will the average payouts go up or go down with more and more people playing on the platform?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:26:16 AM

Do you plan to add streaming option sometime in the future?

This is a great idea and suggestions. I am also looking forward for the streaming options in the game. I hope the devs should notice and consider this as great features to the project.
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:35:30 AM

I think thats kinda too ambitious,and not easy to do.But how knows,maybe one day will happen.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

Is it going to be possible to use bitguild on the consoles too?
No. According to all the news and updates of the team, the first games that appear on the platform will work only on mobile devices. Only after successful developments, they will probably start games on other devices. But nobody knows whether this is true or not. But we hope that they will succeed and the games will go to all devices.

This is totally wrong information ! the first game will be on the web, they said they will work on games for mobile in future, but right now google do not allow apps to use cryptocurrency as the payment mechanism in their platforms. So they have to resort to mobile web ( web version can also browser for mobile ).

Where did you manage to find this information that the web-based one will be first?
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

So, ICO is successfully closed. They sold 4.5 billion PLAT token which is equal to about $14.5 millon, even they did not show one single beta game. I think this is a good amount of fund to continue with the developement. Now 0.5 billion token will be burnt.

They will update that soon mate. For now, we must patiently wait for there further announcements about this project development.

I'm pretty sure that they will burn the unsold tokens because this is the normal procedures to be made after the ICO ends. And I think the dev team will announced it on their official telegram chat and they will also gives new updates regarding their next moves about this project. We just have to wait a little time.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

Many support this project. Apparently they see its potential and believe that the developers are doing everything to launch their project
Youre right bud I can see that more and more members are joining them out of curiousity. It wouldnt take much longer before this platform will gather million of members.

Yeah, it's a great news to all of us by having this project that you will able to earn while you are in playing. Hopefully the team my do some extra effort by endorsing this great project that can be profitable and have a great potential in the future.

Earning while gaming sounds to good to be true Wink I am curious how that will exactly work and what potential payouts might look like. Is it better if more players play? Will the average payouts go up or go down with more and more people playing on the platform?

Yes  we all dreamt about it when we were kids,and finally it will come true Smiley
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

Is it going to be possible to use bitguild on the consoles too?
No. According to all the news and updates of the team, the first games that appear on the platform will work only on mobile devices. Only after successful developments, they will probably start games on other devices. But nobody knows whether this is true or not. But we hope that they will succeed and the games will go to all devices.

This is totally wrong information ! the first game will be on the web, they said they will work on games for mobile in future, but right now google do not allow apps to use cryptocurrency as the payment mechanism in their platforms. So they have to resort to mobile web ( web version can also browser for mobile ).

Where did you manage to find this information that the web-based one will be first?
Of course, they will be releasing their first game on the web because most of the people here were using the web instead of an app.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

This is a great idea and suggestions. I am also looking forward for the streaming options in the game. I hope the devs should notice and consider this as great features to the project.
This idea shouls be raise in. But it needs more time to build it. Sooner or later i hope. This will make the  project gain more investors and be able to raise more funds.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

This idea shouls be raise in. But it needs more time to build it. Sooner or later i hope. This will make the  project gain more investors and be able to raise more funds.
I think if developers have added such function, then many popular streamers which are fond of cryptocurrency could show also this platform to the audience. For such pastime the developer could think up the separate system of encouragement with awards on the account with which stream is broadcast.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

I think if developers have added such function, then many popular streamers which are fond of cryptocurrency could show also this platform to the audience. For such pastime, the developer could think up the separate system of encouragement with awards on the account with which stream is broadcast.

Streaming and the gaming industry go hand in hand these days so not incorporating that into the platform at the beginning would cost them, potential users, who would dismiss it just on the basis of that.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

Correct, which I appreciate most having a dedicated team and always part on this thread just to answer on any concerns and questions. I'm just hoping that the team may never give up and continue to pursue this great gaming project that can be have a great return in the future here in crypto currency community.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

I think if developers have added such function, then many popular streamers which are fond of cryptocurrency could show also this platform to the audience. For such pastime, the developer could think up the separate system of encouragement with awards on the account with which stream is broadcast.

Streaming and the gaming industry go hand in hand these days so not incorporating that into the platform at the beginning would cost them, potential users, who would dismiss it just on the basis of that.

Also it will be an additional hassle for the streaming platforms and gaming industry to add the functionality of Bitguild because it will take time to integrate the platform into the existing platforms.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

Correct, which I appreciate most having a dedicated team and always part on this thread just to answer on any concerns and questions. I'm just hoping that the team may never give up and continue to pursue this great gaming project that can be have a great return in the future here in crypto currency community.

Definitely, they will not give up because the ICO was already ended and collected enough funds. Moreover,  probably the team will announce their initial stage of their official Bitguild platform launch.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

Definitely, they will not give up because the ICO was already ended and collected enough funds. Moreover,  probably the team will announce their initial stage of their official Bitguild platform launch.
That is really great thing to know that the team behind our trusted project is really worth supporting because they are not just doing their job well for profits but also doing it very dedicated to the people and to the whole crypto currency community that they make it to benefits each and everyone of us.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

Yeah I hope that even if devs will encounter difficulties in running this project they will still continue developing this and will never stop because problems are common and they can surely surpass it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

By adding that feature they need to be aware of a well-known streaming platform today. Competition might get harder by gaining more people watching it or people will migrate from another platform to this one.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

By adding that feature they need to be aware of a well-known streaming platform today. Competition might get harder by gaining more people watching it or people will migrate from another platform to this one.

The project need to add more ideas and more features to this project so that people will always be active and support this project all the way. Looking forward for more announcements from this project.

secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

Yes  we all dreamt about it when we were kids,and finally it will come true Smiley
It allows the gamers the ability to trade and sell their creative products. Surely many gamers will enhance and develop their ability and have chance earn a good profit for future

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
BestdruidEU

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

Any chance you include world of warcraft on your platform?MMORPGS are made for something like this.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

For me I think they still need to improve more, like they activeness, frequent updates and announcements and most of all their sincerity to prove that they are serious with this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: