Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:46:47 AM

How many have already been collected and how much is left to assemble the team before the soft cap? I hope that there is good news for those who support the project

The ICO has already been concluded and they have collected 13.4M in USD that's 80% of their goal for Hardcap. For a project that is trying to build a blockchain they really have a small hardcap.
Thier financial needs might increase as the project further progresses. Hopefully the amount they collected is enough for the startup.
I have the same opinion about the project, it is true that for a project involving blockchain they'll maybe be needing a bigger hardcap to go forward but I thin the team will find a solution to this!
they are developing a gaming platform ofcourse they will need some high hardcap who knows they might even need to get their own studio

Its possible, we'll see.
About hardcap, i think they can be, but it is not needed. About their own studio - with this cap collected - 13.4M in USD, it enough for BitGuild team can do so much thing. But i think they will make more games not only Javascript/ HTML5.

They already have funds for their games and other acivities so hard cap now is not really the first priority. They are focused on making their games so the members can play and use their project well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:54:33 AM

How many have already been collected and how much is left to assemble the team before the soft cap? I hope that there is good news for those who support the project

The ICO has already been concluded and they have collected 13.4M in USD that's 80% of their goal for Hardcap. For a project that is trying to build a blockchain they really have a small hardcap.
Thier financial needs might increase as the project further progresses. Hopefully the amount they collected is enough for the startup.
I have the same opinion about the project, it is true that for a project involving blockchain they'll maybe be needing a bigger hardcap to go forward but I thin the team will find a solution to this!
they are developing a gaming platform ofcourse they will need some high hardcap who knows they might even need to get their own studio

Its possible, we'll see.
About hardcap, i think they can be, but it is not needed. About their own studio - with this cap collected - 13.4M in USD, it enough for BitGuild team can do so much thing. But i think they will make more games not only Javascript/ HTML5.

They already have funds for their games and other acivities so hard cap now is not really the first priority. They are focused on making their games so the members can play and use their project well.
The team is now pushing to launched their games I think. It couls help them to gather more investors if they have a finishing product that we can able to used. To also test if the game is great or not. But I hope the games would be splendid.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:36:54 AM

Yes, the amount claimed by the developers is not small, but the team does everything to achieve it and we all see it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:50:28 AM

A promising project, especially since it has already collected 80%. This is a good amount for any project, and even more so for a gaming platform
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:53:39 AM

What is the next features which BitGuild will develop or make launch? I really hope they can provide us some new games.

I am also waiting for there next update and development for their site. I have seen many members are excited to see what will BITGUILD can changes  in terms of platforms games.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:02:57 AM

Collect this amount is very good. 13 million for a small amount of time! Not all projects manage to collect such amounts of money, they manage to collect 2-3 million at a glance that the team of this project is 80% of the amount they need. Guys fellows! Now we will wait for the first game on this platform! I'm very interested in playing it. By the way, and advertising games will be much easier to distribute, because there are no prohibitions and locks at this time.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

Collect this amount is very good. 13 million for a small amount of time! Not all projects manage to collect such amounts of money, they manage to collect 2-3 million at a glance that the team of this project is 80% of the amount they need. Guys fellows! Now we will wait for the first game on this platform! I'm very interested in playing it. By the way, and advertising games will be much easier to distribute, because there are no prohibitions and locks at this time.
the development team worked well on the development of the project and the promotion of Ico. And so in such a short time it was possible to collect a good amount of investment. And yet, how much is a hard cap and how much longer will the sale last?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:51:41 AM

What is the next features which BitGuild will develop or make launch? I really hope they can provide us some new games.

I am also waiting for there next update and development for their site. I have seen many members are excited to see what will BITGUILD can changes  in terms of platforms games.

Probably, the dev team now are busy in preparing for all the things needed in the lunching of beta version. It was written on their road map that in the 2nd quarter of this year, they will released this version. And I'm excited of this because we will know what are the games available in BitGuild project and the rewards to be earned if ever there is.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

Against monsters like Steam and Blizzard they can't do jack shit especially right now where they dont even have anything to call a proper product in the first place
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

I hope they giving so many efforts to the users who really wanted to support the project with all their money to invest. Also, they will  change the future of gaming.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

The reason I think why many are really excited for the next update of the project is because of how unique this platform can be beneficial in the gaming industry.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

Yes me too, I am following this project for a while now and already seen a lot of improvements with bitguild. I hope that time will surely come that this project will become very successful in this field.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

Where to see official announcements that bitguild already earned 13.4 M USD? I want to see it because I am amazed now that this project really earned that high amount.

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

Many support this project. Apparently they see its potential and believe that the developers are doing everything to launch their project
Youre right bud I can see that more and more members are joining them out of curiousity. It wouldnt take much longer before this platform will gather million of members.

Yeah, it's a great news to all of us by having this project that you will able to earn while you are in playing. Hopefully the team my do some extra effort by endorsing this great project that can be profitable and have a great potential in the future.

Earning while gaming sounds to good to be true Wink I am curious how that will exactly work and what potential payouts might look like. Is it better if more players play? Will the average payouts go up or go down with more and more people playing on the platform?

Yes  we all dreamt about it when we were kids,and finally it will come true Smiley

Getting paid for playing games is a realistic business model HOWEVER if it's going with something to monetise that such as playing professionally or streaming
if you guys really like such projects thren you should take a look on the Refereum, they already finished their ICO too, in a couple of months before Bitguild and already on exchanges. Honestly, i like them more than bitguild. They are on coinmarketcap: Refereum
Disclaimer: it is not an advertising, just an advice.

Can never hurt to have several platforms in the market that compete with each other and force each other to improve.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

Many support this project. Apparently they see its potential and believe that the developers are doing everything to launch their project
Youre right bud I can see that more and more members are joining them out of curiousity. It wouldnt take much longer before this platform will gather million of members.

Yeah, it's a great news to all of us by having this project that you will able to earn while you are in playing. Hopefully the team my do some extra effort by endorsing this great project that can be profitable and have a great potential in the future.

Earning while gaming sounds to good to be true Wink I am curious how that will exactly work and what potential payouts might look like. Is it better if more players play? Will the average payouts go up or go down with more and more people playing on the platform?

Yes  we all dreamt about it when we were kids,and finally it will come true Smiley

Getting paid for playing games is a realistic business model HOWEVER if it's going with something to monetise that such as playing professionally or streaming
if you guys really like such projects thren you should take a look on the Refereum, they already finished their ICO too, in a couple of months before Bitguild and already on exchanges. Honestly, i like them more than bitguild. They are on coinmarketcap: Refereum
Disclaimer: it is not an advertising, just an advice.

Can never hurt to have several platforms in the market that compete with each other and force each other to improve.

The poster above you said that his post is nor an advertising but already did advertised that project. Anyway, for me all this projects are the same, the difference will be how devs will handle it and how the community will accept it and support.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:33:16 AM

Against monsters like Steam and Blizzard they can't do jack shit especially right now where they dont even have anything to call a proper product in the first place

STEAM is like a bitcoin just because they were the one who is now leading in terms of online gaming, this is as far as I know. And probably, BitGuild is an altcoin which still need some more support from the people and to be able to compete with STEAM, they still need more months/years it is because they are still new.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:35:34 AM

I hope they giving so many efforts to the users who really wanted to support the project with all their money to invest. Also, they will  change the future of gaming.
Future of gaming is definitely changed since this platform was announced. Not only streamers/youtubers but other people can also enjoy the game while earn some money.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:39:10 AM

Future of gaming is definitely changed since this platform was announced. Not only streamers/youtubers but other people can also enjoy the game while earn some money.

This will be a hit someday in my own opinion mate. Lets give this maybe 2 to 3 years for it to fully grow.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

the development team worked well on the development of the project and the promotion of Ico. And so in such a short time it was possible to collect a good amount of investment. And yet, how much is a hard cap and how much longer will the sale last?
You're right mate the project could  be promote in youtube, but not only in youtube, there are many gaming and socialmedia site that the team can advertise and promote. This project is not difficult to advertise because many where game addicts. I'f This project can offer a nice and interested games I'm sure success, will be at there hands.
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1167

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:32:18 PM

Why do you think they need a bigger hardcap? Maybe they will do just nicely with what goal they have now.
I totally agree with you. Bigger hardcap is no meaning at this time. As for me, i think the Team can make Bitguild grow with what they have.

Their caps were fine. They have a double digits dollar mount collected and there is a lot you can do with that much money.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: