Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:26:00 AM

The token sale progress has been hampered by the continuous downtrend but good thing that the presale raised just enough funds to keep the project going. The amount raised during the main sale is nothing to write home about. The team should devise a means to deal with volatility. The value of ethereum has dropped nearly 50% since the presale.

It seems that maybe the timing was a bit off for the start of presale.
Yes, definitely. They were really working hard because of the people who are serious to support this project fully and also investing the project.

But it's a long way around before they can reach their hard cap? I saw it yesterday they are only on the Half process and 6 days remaining before the ICO ends.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:21:54 AM

The token sale progress has been hampered by the continuous downtrend but good thing that the presale raised just enough funds to keep the project going. The amount raised during the main sale is nothing to write home about. The team should devise a means to deal with volatility. The value of ethereum has dropped nearly 50% since the presale.
Hopefully the team has some idea about how to tackle the volatility of cryptocurrency. This can affect the project in a very bad way if not thought about.
I think no one can do anything about the volatility of crypto. They can avoid this if they use fiat as thier currency.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:33:32 AM

oh, I also like to play games, they help to unload. I think that I'm not alone. They help to distract myself. I think that users of the platform will

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:54:42 AM

Who will tell what games will be on the developer platform? Will he have only his own games or will there be other producers?
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:58:01 AM

The platform for game development looks promising and this is the trend of recent years. Over time, we will only observe demand. This is relevant

This is true! There are a lots of gamer out there and as we can see there are following the trend so they came up with the idea of the platform. Such a brilliant move, hoping for the success of the BitGuild platform.  Smiley
Yes  realy true, this project surely a hit because of the trend of gamers nowadays. The project catch the attetion of what we called millennials. They are the new sets of gamers who I see as potential users of  this project. The team are very intelligent to come up with this amazing project.
Actually, since this project is in progression stage all we have nothing to do but wait and support this project. As I can see this can benefited by everybody especially those game lovers. Hopefully they must do something to make things faster since many users are looking forward on this project.

I think that in addition to waiting, you can still do something for the project. Does the company have a bounty?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:01:02 AM

oh, I also like to play games, they help to unload. I think that I'm not alone. They help to distract myself. I think that users of the platform will
Will?? Will like BITGUILD? yeah surely they will, if the team can produce games that will help not only in terms of money but also as a game in the platform that will be as stress-reliever for the users Wink
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:59:42 AM

Yeah, a lot of new projects really affected by what is happening with bitcoin and ethereum now, but it is still good to know that bitguild earned some with the presale. Hope all will be fine again soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:09:57 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 05:26:18 AM by negancoin

I'm glad that this project has already collected enough money to start. I'm really looking forward to the release of the platform and even want to buy a new smtrofon for the software platform.

People are expecting a lot of thing from this platform and yes, they collected money and very close to the hard cap. The gaming platform is the most expensive one but how and what are the prices they are going to set when the platform launches.
For the prices no one has ever said. The platform will be the first applications and games on mobile devices. And then eventually they will be released on computers. I understand that this will be similar to Steam

I'ts still early to talk about hard cap which is around 14,062.5 ETH ( big number ) ! whitelist is still open for investor. Since they will accept only their token as payment, it could be a good buy, However, I am not sure about the quality of blockchain games, specially team are not giving any details about their first game, it will be disappointed to see just another game like Cryptokitties which is not that good compared to traditional game. Anyway we will wait and see the result when they release that game.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

Who will tell what games will be on the developer platform? Will he have only his own games or will there be other producers?
I think no  one can answer this yet. We don't have any news about what  will the gae be like. I just think that they will have  many games that is convenient to all.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:22:52 AM

I think no  one can answer this yet. We don't have any news about what  will the gae be like. I just think that they will have  many games that is convenient to all.

The only thing we need to do now is to wait the new updates especially the beta version of this project. By this, probably we will see what are the games provided by the dev team to all the players involved in BitGuild project. I just hope that they are working it now so we can have an idea about the games.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:30:25 AM

I think it would be nice if the Bitguild platform was intended for both its own developer games, but also gave other developers the opportunity to place their games on the platform.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:33:34 AM

It was mentioned only that the first games that will be on this platform they will be on mobile devices, and whether they have partners or sponsors of this no one knows.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:38:08 AM

It seems that maybe the timing was a bit off for the start of presale.

Well, If the project token sales will take months to finish then maybe starting a presale now is still good because all that happens now is just temporary and will return back to normal soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

I'm glad that this project has already collected enough money to start. I'm really looking forward to the release of the platform and even want to buy a new smtrofon for the software platform.

People are expecting a lot of thing from this platform and yes, they collected money and very close to the hard cap. The gaming platform is the most expensive one but how and what are the prices they are going to set when the platform launches.
For the prices no one has ever said. The platform will be the first applications and games on mobile devices. And then eventually they will be released on computers. I understand that this will be similar to Steam

I'ts still early to talk about hard cap which is around 14,062.5 ETH ( big number ) ! whitelist is still open for investor. Since they will accept only their token as payment, it could be a good buy, However, I am not sure about the quality of blockchain games, specially team are not giving any details about their first game, it will be disappointed to see just another game like Cryptokitties which is not that good compared to traditional game. Anyway we will wait and see the result when they release that game.

Yeah, this first game that will be release by this project will tell us how skilled team members of bitguild are. I am expecting a very competitive game that can beat some existing popular games now.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:25:25 AM

The only thing we need to do now is to wait the new updates especially the beta version of this project. By this, probably we will see what are the games provided by the dev team to all the players involved in BitGuild project. I just hope that they are working it now so we can have an idea about the games.

I agree that there is much more information by then that we can use to make a first judgment about this as a whole. Will the beta be public or private?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:41:50 AM

I agree that there is much more information by then that we can use to make a first judgment about this as a whole. Will the beta be public or private?

Didn't they already announce a closed beta but one which is coming very soon.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

The most famous blockchain game is CryptoKitties - but I just heard about it, as we had difficulties with Eth and Altcoin transactions  Roll Eyes

I heard about that one of these Cryptokitties is sold for $117,000 USD   Shocked

There are also blockchain based Crypto Country Games, you can buy countries and dominate the world map, until you're beaten by a higher bidder.  
I heard about CryptoBots, Ethermons, or Chain Monsters, where you’ll be able to enhance, train, and fight your creatures aside from selling and trading them.

But these are only the first generation of crypto games; blockchain based games are going to be more real like in films and have a better uploading time.

And as I understood; BitGuild wants to  revolutionize the global gaming industry by creating a platform for a brand new class of games that live on the blockchain.
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

I sure hope its not something like cryptokitties,it really messed up everything.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:00:55 AM

It was mentioned only that the first games that will be on this platform they will be on mobile devices, and whether they have partners or sponsors of this no one knows.

Is mobile gaming market big enough for this to work?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:16:56 AM

Is mobile gaming market big enough for this to work?
It is huge, especially for such games. People spend thousands for in-app purchases. If bitguild makes a good, competitive game, we could see it rise to top charts.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: