Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:55:35 PM

Who will tell what games will be on the developer platform? Will he have only his own games or will there be other producers?
It was mentioned only that the first games that will be on this platform they will be on mobile devices, and whether they have partners or sponsors of this no one knows.
Yes, it is, only the first will be on mobile devices, and then development on computers is possible.

I don't understand going for mobile first seens most of gaming is done on PC's and consoles.
Aiming on the mobile devices will be a better plan to achieve success at the initial level because comparing to a desktop version most of us carry mobiles every where and easy to play a game even at a restaurant with mobile device.

There's a boom in mobile gaming that we haven't seen on other platforms in a while, they are more attainable and don't take much of your time (you can play them on the road, outside, in class, whatever) so it's completely logical BitGuild want's a piece of that pie.
The different things that people demand on the different games in the gaming industry will really be possible in this project. Because it seems like the BitGuild will make a huge difference in the community using its unique and powerful potetial. So I will looking forward for this project to become a successful one.

Mobile is a must for smaller development studios. I see a lot of studios try their hands on bigger games for other platforms but thats just for a pat on the back, mobile is what pays their bills.

of course, many studios will want to snatch a piece of this sweet cake, because it turns a lot of money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:05:29 PM

Who will tell what games will be on the developer platform? Will he have only his own games or will there be other producers?
I think no  one can answer this yet. We don't have any news about what  will the gae be like. I just think that they will have  many games that is convenient to all.
Hopefully bitguild will be like steam or garena where you can access your favorite game in thier platform and connect to hundreds of available servers.

But that's supposed to be the feature of the game ie the game making company and the publishers host the servers and it's steam's job to do so
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:59:01 PM

I think no  one can answer this yet. We don't have any news about what  will the gae be like. I just think that they will have  many games that is convenient to all.
Hopefully bitguild will be like steam or garena where you can access your favorite game in thier platform and connect to hundreds of available servers.
Yes you are right. This is lso gaming platform like other platforms and i think you will get all games on Bitguild platform.Bitguild has more interesting features than other platforms. On this platform transaction fees is less than any other platforms and also more secured.
BitGuild promised it will disrupt the $100+ billion a year gaming industry by creating a platform for games that live on the block chain, we can do expect a greater results with the advanced features on basing their promising challenge.
I thi k that this may be possible but surely will take some time.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:11:39 PM

It will be in the future but as what I know it won't be able to integrate the current existing games, they need to develop games that can integrate with the blockchain that they are going to establish and as what they say. You won't be able to see a running game on the project like PUBG when it opens, it will take some time.

It looks like there are more works that the team will be doing for this platform if they want to level with steam. Steam is already a big game platform that most online players are in this game. So, this platform has already have an idea how they are going to compete.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:41:47 PM

Yes you are right. This is lso gaming platform like other platforms and i think you will get all games on Bitguild platform.Bitguild has more interesting features than other platforms. On this platform transaction fees is less than any other platforms and also more secured.
BitGuild promised it will disrupt the $100+ billion a year gaming industry by creating a platform for games that live on the block chain, we can do expect a greater results with the advanced features on basing their promising challenge.
That is a very big number. They'll need to work very to achieve that, they surely do have features that can make them different and better than others, hopefully they go on the right path and achieve what they promised.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

That is a very big number. They'll need to work very to achieve that, they surely do have features that can make them different and better than others, hopefully they go on the right path and achieve what they promised.

Good day.. I saw your thread regarding BitGuild it seems like you have a lot of competitors.. specially the upcoming The Abyss which also aim to disrupt the gaming industry and to make the best than the others like steam.. Can you tell me what was the advantage of your project than the others? thank you
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:18:49 PM

Oh, you know Garena, yes, they provide us a lot of game have huge community to play such as League of Legends. Hope BitGuild can pass them at the future.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:42:18 PM

Oh, you know Garena, yes, they provide us a lot of game have huge community to play such as League of Legends. Hope BitGuild can pass them at the future.
Honestly, i don't think so. Because BitGuild is so new at this industry, but who know, BitGuild have support from crypto world can be grow big.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:49:04 PM

They can pass them if they can see any features that haven't been introduced by two of the giants in the gaming industry. The project is still at early stage so maybe all we can do for now is to wait for the devs to finish their development.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:23:27 PM

It was mentioned only that the first games that will be on this platform they will be on mobile devices, and whether they have partners or sponsors of this no one knows.
Yes, it is, only the first will be on mobile devices, and then development on computers is possible.

I don't understand going for mobile first seens most of gaming is done on PC's and consoles.
Aiming on the mobile devices will be a better plan to achieve success at the initial level because comparing to a desktop version most of us carry mobiles every where and easy to play a game even at a restaurant with mobile device.

There's a boom in mobile gaming that we haven't seen on other platforms in a while, they are more attainable and don't take much of your time (you can play them on the road, outside, in class, whatever) so it's completely logical BitGuild want's a piece of that pie.

I think they already planned that kind of innovations which is really an interesting kind of development. Bitguild has many competitors so probably they must do something that people will be attracted with their services.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:16:57 AM

Honestly, i don't think so. Because BitGuild is so new at this industry, but who know, BitGuild have support from crypto world can be grow big.

I think competing with these big established companies is not even profitable for the companies. But they can always make games from google play right there are lots of people who download games there every day.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:34:36 AM

If dev will be more serious and more active about this project then time will surely come  and they will also be popular worldwide. But for now this project still needs a lot of improvements and new developments.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:46:31 AM

Ihave studied the road map and I am very pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time compared with other projects. Best team work.

Yes, it will be done in a short time. You just need to wait for a little longer to see the work and everyone will be excited by seeing that work.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:58:09 AM

You are right, they really need to have many investors and an active community to make this project successful. Bitguild will still need to improve and develop more features to become more popular in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:42:24 AM

Ihave studied the road map and I am very pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time compared with other projects. Best team work.

I hope that the team will stick to its road map. if it is in real life, then it will be excellent and it will please all investors

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:03:34 AM

This project can bring profit, those who invest in it. Because a large percentage of Internet users play computer games
catwangyu

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:14:01 AM

an interesting game and project!
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:39:23 AM

If dev will be more serious and more active about this project then time will surely come  and they will also be popular worldwide. But for now this project still needs a lot of improvements and new developments.

Yes. This team needs a lot to do inorder to be a big competitor from the other gaming industry like Dota2 and Garena. We know that these 2 names are very popular now and it's a big challenge for the BitGuild project to surpass these 2. But still, I have a feeling that this project will go at the top because this is the first crypto gaming business that will happen someday.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:44:53 AM

You are right, they really need to have many investors and an active community to make this project successful. Bitguild will still need to improve and develop more features to become more popular in the near future.
Bitguild needs more time and experience if they gonna compete to the other big gaming industries. They need also more supporters which will boost their motivation to reach the top.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:22:46 AM

Bitguild needs more time and experience if they gonna compete to the other big gaming industries. They need also more supporters which will boost their motivation to reach the top.

The blockchain based games are more real and have better uploadtime as the other non-blockchain based platforms. I think we can not compare the blockchain based game platforms with the other non-blockchain game platforms. This is going to be revolutionary in the gaming industry, but I agree that this will take time.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: