Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
masterCookie

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:25:27 PM

Its 3 days more to go and its ending or they will have another phase to launch? Anyone knows what will happen next? because pretty sure for now its impossible to reach their hard cap in just 3 days only.
You are right, these days will be enough to gather the necessary means only partially. Developers need to think over marketing actions in the future if ICO extension is planned.

Devs don+t like to think about marketing but its necessary.

You gotta do what you gotta do.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

Its 3 days more to go and its ending or they will have another phase to launch? Anyone knows what will happen next? because pretty sure for now its impossible to reach their hard cap in just 3 days only.
You are right, these days will be enough to gather the necessary means only partially. Developers need to think over marketing actions in the future if ICO extension is planned.

I guess they'll be launching another phase for them to reach their hard carp and gain enough funds for the platform. Because 3 days isn't enough for the hard cap, many ICO reached their hard cap within 3-6 months time. I hope they'll plan the outcome of the platform very well.

Probably, there are still another options if they can't reached their hard cap. And this will depend on how the dev will announced to convince their clients to extend their ICO due to they didn't hit their hard cap target. I think people will understand such kind of situation.

Well, I don't really see it as a "must" , reaching their hard cap, they have raised enought, considering the crypto market currently dip!
Yes, raising fund and hit hard cap only make people see that this projects have a lot of big investor pay attention. It is not "must", have or not won't affect so much to their plan.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:14:15 PM

Is this gaming project for pc ,or some other platform?
The platform is very extensive the functionality therefore initially all emphasis will be on the browser version for computer browsers. Later, if it is required by the audience increased in sizes - also the mobile platform, and for other operating systems the version too as separate app will be created.
If it can be implemented on pc version, or maybe more on mobile version, it can really have a good impact for the project as it can clearly have a huge chance of getting the support of gamers in pc or mobile out there. With the right propagation of the information of this platform, it really reach more people.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:34:15 AM

You need marketing, more specifically you need 'good' marketing, the regular paying a bunch of shitposters one rarely works as good marketing
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:44:28 AM

There is no doubt that a founder club can attract many investors, but the price-performance relationship must be well organized.

I am not sure, if a baseball cap going to attract someone for 1 Eth investment.
What are those Items for investors mate? Are those real items or just items on the bitguild platform?

Unique items on BitGuild platform that will not be available to buy later, it's only for investors during ICO. For example if you purchase 1 ETH worth of PLAT token in trier 1 of token sale, you will get the cap and so on.
Notice : you are not actually buying those items, but you get them as reward for participating in token sale with certain amount of ETH, you can benefit from them on platfrom or sell them for someone else with high price.
In fact, I'm not a regular player and I can not say how tempting this proposal is, but it's clear that the team works creatively and it's good.

The main feature that BitGuild that aim to introduce in game industry is the ability of trading items and playing with those items in different games, So having items that will be not available later to buy with unlimited quantity. can be a good deal even if you are not gamer, because players would like to buy those items from you.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:36:18 AM

I don't think any of those articles will attract an investor at all. Imagine someone putting 50 ETH into a project. That person doesn't do it because you get a coat as a reward. Same for the cap.

Yup, you are right. I am the one who has big to invest I will first review and see what is status of the site before I will take a risk. And what will it benefit me in the future?

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:07:06 AM

Marketing is definitely necessary for a project to grow. It has a great impact on the minds of the people. Good marketing helps the project to attract Investors for the project which greatly helps the project.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:19:16 AM

I don't think any of those articles will attract an investor at all. Imagine someone putting 50 ETH into a project. That person doesn't do it because you get a coat as a reward. Same for the cap.

Yup, you are right. I am the one who has big to invest I will first review and see what is status of the site before I will take a risk. And what will it benefit me in the future?

but it could be a great lure for other big investors
because everyone has different ideas to invest their property
and we see tomorrow how this project journey

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:20:22 AM

but it could be a great lure for other big investors
because everyone has different ideas to invest their property
and we see tomorrow how this project journey
I also believe that there were really great investors that will come engage to this project. Because the BitGud project holds a strong platform that will rock the world of the gaming industry. And surely the blockchain gaming platform will make a better impact in the crypto currency community.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:32:33 AM

What is Bitguild?

The BitGuild gaming platform is made up of three parts:

🔹The Portal

🔹The Services

🔹The Developer Tools

I think it's better to hear from Mikhail Larionov, CTO of BitGuild, each of these three parts:

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/980210700852387840
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:59:43 AM

I see that there are new updates from the team, so the process goes and work accordingly, so you can be confident in your investments

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:06:03 AM

In order to get at least the top ten leaders in this industry, you need to do a great job and have a certain share of success
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:26:13 AM

You need marketing, more specifically you need 'good' marketing, the regular paying a bunch of shitposters one rarely works as good marketing

Yeah, the best way of marketing is very rare if it will be doing for free. But if paid marketing and advertising will be implemented then I am sure many people will be attracted to join this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:39:51 AM

Yeah, the best way of marketing is very rare if it will be doing for free. But if paid marketing and advertising will be implemented then I am sure many people will be attracted to join this project.
clearly advertising plays an important role in the development of the project, this should not be forgotten. But I think that if the team creates a platform in the gaming business, then in any case they will have followers and investors. Because the gaming sector will always be in a trend and in demand.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

I have seen many adverts of this platform. Marketing team is doing a great job with it. They need to focus more on the quality of the platform.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:21:17 AM

That's a basic question before putting our money into something. We need to know first what can we gain and most especially what are the benefits can we received after we invest. And I think this kind of strategy from the team is not really a big factor to attract possible investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Lodi0808

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:26:51 AM

Marketing is definitely necessary for a project to grow. It has a great impact on the minds of the people. Good marketing helps the project to attract Investors for the project which greatly helps the project.

You're right mate the project could  be promote in youtube, but not only in youtube, there are many gaming and socialmedia site that the team can advertise and promote. This project is not difficult to advertise because many where game addicts. I'f This project can offer a nice and interested games I'm sure success, will be at there hands.

I agree mate this project is realy difficult to promote since it has alot of great feature that can be usefull for online gamers.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

You're right mate the project could  be promote in youtube, but not only in youtube, there are many gaming and socialmedia site that the team can advertise and promote. This project is not difficult to advertise because many where game addicts. I'f This project can offer a nice and interested games I'm sure success, will be at there hands.

I agree mate this project is realy difficult to promote since it has alot of great feature that can be usefull for online gamers.

Yes, i agree we are going to beneficial for online gaming platform but how far this will help the team should get more awareness to the community and gaming platform will start a partnership with the Bitguld company.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:42:59 AM

There is no doubt that a founder club can attract many investors, but the price-performance relationship must be well organized.

I am not sure, if a baseball cap going to attract someone for 1 Eth investment.
What are those Items for investors mate? Are those real items or just items on the bitguild platform?

Unique items on BitGuild platform that will not be available to buy later, it's only for investors during ICO. For example if you purchase 1 ETH worth of PLAT token in trier 1 of token sale, you will get the cap and so on.
Notice : you are not actually buying those items, but you get them as reward for participating in token sale with certain amount of ETH, you can benefit from them on platfrom or sell them for someone else with high price.
In fact, I'm not a regular player and I can not say how tempting this proposal is, but it's clear that the team works creatively and it's good.

The main feature that BitGuild that aim to introduce in game industry is the ability of trading items and playing with those items in different games, So having items that will be not available later to buy with unlimited quantity. can be a good deal even if you are not gamer, because players would like to buy those items from you.
Buying a sale of items in games is a huge market and if the developer can get even a few percent this will be a huge success.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:35:58 AM

The project has only just begun its development and already succeeds in the users who joined it. Therefore, I am very happy that I was able to join him from the very beginning of his work.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: