Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:31:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:45:10 AM

Even of the concept of the project is outstanding and well understood and hence accept be many people ,I don't really see the expected support?
Expected support like people investing here? Let's give time for the project to become popular sooner or later to be able to see how the the team can catch the attention of a lot of people and also make them support the project.
You are so smartly to make investment, i agree that we can expected some people at here and at other community will come to BitGuild more, this platform is so interesting for gamer.
There is an analysis for every operation of wikibits also they keenly observe all the loopholes on every area which may tend to lag and they prioritize them to ultimately achieve success.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:54:28 AM

I see in their social media about the sale and offering an item for bonus. That item i think is like an item of an RPG game or adventure. I can't wait for the release of the game.
I think that you can not pin any great hopes on any project, because it can not turn out to work, but I sincerely believe that this project will go well, especially since he already collected a large sum.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:29:18 AM

I would maybe consider putting some serious money in Bitguild.
Yeah it has potential to be something great
Certainly or money can be worth it, they have a great idea and a good platform will come out of it the team has been working hard. BitG to the moon!
BitGuild operations are really deserving as their white papers are very promising with good plans and the proof of reaching their goals and achieving the targets in a assured manner.
The project does look promising and hence can turn into a profitable investment. Gaming industry is huge and will grow with time. BitG has created its own competition with these benchmarks. Hope to see more of this platform in the future.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:44:45 AM

it would be cool if now there was a chance to get bonuses, which then exchange in your games. Is there such an opportunity?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:49:00 AM

What kind of games should you expect to see on BitGuild? CTO Mikhail Larionov has the answer

Watch the full Q&A:

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/981121133863895040
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:57:35 AM

Certainly or money can be worth it, they have a great idea and a good platform will come out of it the team has been working hard. BitG to the moon!
BitGuild operations are really deserving as their white papers are very promising with good plans and the proof of reaching their goals and achieving the targets in a assured manner.
The project does look promising and hence can turn into a profitable investment. Gaming industry is huge and will grow with time. BitG has created its own competition with these benchmarks. Hope to see more of this platform in the future.
I think we all need to wait to find out what the team has already achieved. It is worth to look into the future and wait
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:21:58 AM

it would be cool if now there was a chance to get bonuses, which then exchange in your games. Is there such an opportunity?
I also wrote about this option. I think this function would be very attractive for investors and players. Since this is an opportunity not only to support the project, but also to receive bonuses for further use on the platform.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:07:43 AM

I also wrote about this option. I think this function would be very attractive for investors and players. Since this is an opportunity not only to support the project, but also to receive bonuses for further use on the platform.

That is a good way to reconsider that as their priority plan for getting an incentive for being an active member and or like loyalty points that the player can use to buy items in-game.

AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

Any thoughts if Fortnite will be one of the games that we will see on the platform? They certainly fit the profile.

Fortnite is all over the place at the moment and certainly becoming a household name. Getting into the crypto world could actually bring them more exposure, if that's possible in any way.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:21:08 AM

I think we all need to wait to find out what the team has already achieved. It is worth to look into the future and wait
This project really seems has a good future ahead awaiting on it. The BitGuild has a great platform holding this project to continuously remain strong here in the crypro currency community. There are lots of supporters of the BitGuild project including me that continuously spread the information regarding this project. I am looking forward for this project so good luck to the team!
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:42:55 AM

Any thoughts if Fortnite will be one of the games that we will see on the platform? They certainly fit the profile.

Fortnite is all over the place at the moment and certainly becoming a household name. Getting into the crypto world could actually bring them more exposure, if that's possible in any way.

That's what I was thinking! Fortnite is even going mobile, but I doub't they have ventured into block chain. Sure, it would be more of a boost to the platform, but the game would get some possitive exposure.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

The dev team of this project are really working hard in finding another ways that will consider this kind of investment to be worth it someday. In fact, as I have visited now their website, they already reached their soft cap which means that they have a good impact to the people.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

There was already such a topic. Only no one answered this question. And so the idea is very interesting, because you can earn bonuses and then use them in games, for example, to buy an inverter for the same token.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?
I think they have plans for mobile devices too
It turns out that the first games will be on mobile devices. After that, they will probably consider developing games on computers and laptops.

It is a nice decisions because smartphone can be easily access and most people are now into mobile phone when they want to play games. The possibility of these concept would be probably high due to most of young are now engage in mobile gaming. Lets see what will be the next update of this project.

Mobile games are way more accessible but not sure how developed the social networking part is in them.

I think that is the opposite, what's difficult is to develop a blockchain where they can integrate or make a mobile game as a dApp like feature. If they can show that it will be working great, then the social network can easily be established afterward.

If you say so, then why will developers make the first games only for mobile devices? Perhaps they have an interesting development of games based on dApp? Curious to see this.
Mobile gaming platform will be used by everyone and the team can easily bring frequent updates. Also the mobile platform has a huge market when it comes to gaming, the platform can earn huge profits.
Very true and in my own opinion I guess mobile phone gamers are larger compairing to pc gamers because all people from any walks of life owns a mobile phone.
I was looking for statistics about the number of players in mobile phone gamers compared to pc gamers. But according to Entertainment Software Association's survey,

TOP DEVICES MOST FREQUENT GAMERS USE TO PLAY GAMES:
PC (62%),
DEDICATED GAME CONSOLE (56%),
SMARTPHONE (35%),
WIRELESS DEVICE (31%),
DEDICATED HANDHELD SYSTEM (21%)

With this, I think the project managers should reconsider their decision that they will focus first on developing games for mobile devices.

Thank you for

Yes, very nice to learn such statistics. PC games still in top.
Lodi0808

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?
It turns out that the first games will be on mobile devices. After that, they will probably consider developing games on computers and laptops.

It is a nice decisions because smartphone can be easily access and most people are now into mobile phone when they want to play games. The possibility of these concept would be probably high due to most of young are now engage in mobile gaming. Lets see what will be the next update of this project.

Mobile games are way more accessible but not sure how developed the social networking part is in them.

I think that is the opposite, what's difficult is to develop a blockchain where they can integrate or make a mobile game as a dApp like feature. If they can show that it will be working great, then the social network can easily be established afterward.

If you say so, then why will developers make the first games only for mobile devices? Perhaps they have an interesting development of games based on dApp? Curious to see this.
Mobile gaming platform will be used by everyone and the team can easily bring frequent updates. Also the mobile platform has a huge market when it comes to gaming, the platform can earn huge profits.
Very true and in my own opinion I guess mobile phone gamers are larger compairing to pc gamers because all people from any walks of life owns a mobile phone.
I was looking for statistics about the number of players in mobile phone gamers compared to pc gamers. But according to Entertainment Software Association's survey,

PC (62%),
SMARTPHONE (35%),
WIRELESS DEVICE (31%),

With this, I think the project managers should reconsider their decision that they will focus first on developing games for mobile devices.

Thank you for

Sorry mate but may i know on what year did you get this data? I believe mobile gaming now has overtaken the number of pc gamers.
yuisefb8

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:39:21 AM

PC (62%),
SMARTPHONE (35%),
WIRELESS DEVICE (31%),

Thank you for

Sorry mate but may i know on what year did you get this data? I believe mobile gaming now has overtaken the number of pc gamers.
Well we can say that mobile games is more people playing since it is the most convenient to use where ever you go. But PC games is more greater which is any type of games can be played with it.
AndreaTheGiant

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:23:00 AM

That's what I was thinking! Fortnite is even going mobile, but I doub't they have ventured into block chain. Sure, it would be more of a boost to the platform, but the game would get some possitive exposure.

What's up with that mobile game? They are really planing to have it open so it can be cross platform? That's strange...
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:41:26 AM

yes I agree other than we can enjoy this project we will also get a bonus from it, of course this gives us all the advantages. hope i hope this project goes well.
Kavorka

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

Will there be some open beta where we can try this interesting gaming project?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:28:59 AM

yes I agree other than we can enjoy this project we will also get a bonus from it, of course this gives us all the advantages. hope i hope this project goes well.
I hope so. Just look at this thread, there are so many supporters that really support this project because of this platform is profitable.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: