Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
lennox_dan

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:39:56 PM

Bitguild project idea is very good. I like bounty program in this project. This will be a success, because this project's team is doing very well like their plan. best wishes for this project
While they go by a plan it'll be good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acanetwork

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:49:26 PM

I like play game. But I have a question.
How is a block chain used in games?
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

I have not come here for a long time, and now I see how the company has risen well and now many users are following it. This is good, because I invested in it a bit!

Nice decision and probably you are lucky enough to have kind of token because soon this project will difinitely be a good investment for the gamers. And possibly, this will bring big profits for the investors of BitGuild sinced this kind of business are very attractive to the online players.
Yes, the project looks so attractive as well as beneficial. Because of their gaming concept, not only investors but also gamers attracted towards the project. A project like BitGuild has higher possibilities to make a huge profit in certain time later.

As what they already said, it will really take some time for profit but I think if they can execute their goals well, they won't have any problem.

Yes, proper executing of plans will really help the team to achieve success in the near future. Also improving their strategies how to attract many investors will help them a lot now.

For me the best way to get more investors is to give more bonuses and make more exposures in social medias. I will look forward for the success of this project.
Theres alot of way to market this project however we need to find an effective way to make sure that someone will join bitguild project.

like you said, today social media is the best marketing tool for promotion... also good game and good project

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DiggerMan

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:43:37 PM

I like play game. But I have a question.
How is a block chain used in games?

you gone have coin, and with them you can buy and also sell your items in game and buy someting you need, for example

RachelX ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DiggerMan

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

Bitguild project idea is very good. I like bounty program in this project. This will be a success, because this project's team is doing very well like their plan. best wishes for this project
While they go by a plan it'll be good.

just to know what game first will be, that is gone be ok?!

RachelX ✦ 
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:51:31 PM

I have not come here for a long time, and now I see how the company has risen well and now many users are following it. This is good, because I invested in it a bit!

Nice decision and probably you are lucky enough to have kind of token because soon this project will difinitely be a good investment for the gamers. And possibly, this will bring big profits for the investors of BitGuild sinced this kind of business are very attractive to the online players.
Yes, the project looks so attractive as well as beneficial. Because of their gaming concept, not only investors but also gamers attracted towards the project. A project like BitGuild has higher possibilities to make a huge profit in certain time later.

As what they already said, it will really take some time for profit but I think if they can execute their goals well, they won't have any problem.

Yes, proper executing of plans will really help the team to achieve success in the near future. Also improving their strategies how to attract many investors will help them a lot now.

For me the best way to get more investors is to give more bonuses and make more exposures in social medias. I will look forward for the success of this project.
Theres alot of way to market this project however we need to find an effective way to make sure that someone will join bitguild project.

like you said, today social media is the best marketing tool for promotion... also good game and good project

I know it's hard because of the competition but it would be great if they would have some promo video to display how the concept will work.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

I think that it to anything as the project has already gathered the necessary audience of users and also I have already gained the sufficient sum of means for the first stage. But, however, the excess attention to the project all the same worse won't make and won't prevent in any way.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:54:25 PM

To me for this ico I think they are going to be needing gamers lots of them so my thinking is they should maybe host some gamer exclusive event or sponsor one or to show to the game folk that's how the do it in gaming industry

james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:03:42 PM

I think that it to anything as the project has already gathered the necessary audience of users and also I have already gained the sufficient sum of means for the first stage. But, however, the excess attention to the project all the same worse won't make and won't prevent in any way.

I would also say that spreading the word in social media is the key for success. The more campaigns like these the better.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

I know it's hard because of the competition but it would be great if they would have some promo video to display how the concept will work.

Promotional video about the project will help a lot attracting many investors and supporters. Hoping they would consider making it so that it the growth of the platform will be faster than before.
sexymadafaka

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:17:15 PM

To me for this ico I think they are going to be needing gamers lots of them so my thinking is they should maybe host some gamer exclusive event or sponsor one or to show to the game folk that's how the do it in gaming industry

Gamers could get more opportunity to make living out of playing games.
killer9966

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

Promotional video about the project will help a lot attracting many investors and supporters. Hoping they would consider making it so that it the growth of the platform will be faster than before.

I agree, promotional videos are essential!
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:43:24 PM

I think Bitguild team had already developed some great blockchain games and waiting for the launch. The team is already transparent and there is no need anymore for distrust. They just do not want that their games get copied from the competitors before they launch.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:35:28 PM

I think Bitguild team had already developed some great blockchain games and waiting for the launch. The team is already transparent and there is no need anymore for distrust. They just do not want that their games get copied from the competitors before they launch.

Yeah they have to watch out for their intellectual property.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:45:02 PM

give  me some extra infor, plz

What kind of info do you need?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:47:14 PM

Yes, i agree with you, i think they should have corporate with some famous twitch streamer or youtuber to make more awareness about BitGuild.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:54:28 AM

A lot of competition in the field of computer games, but I'm waiting for news from the team that could bring them to a new level

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:58:55 AM

I would also say that spreading the word in social media is the key for success. The more campaigns like these the better.

+1 Yes because the more impression and traffic you give to the site the more the people will recognize that this project is worth to join because of their unique features and platforms.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:55:56 AM

+1 Yes because the more impression and traffic you give to the site the more the people will recognize that this project is worth to join because of their unique features and platforms.

That is definitely true. This projec has a unique features and characteristics that holds a great potential that can bring this project stand in the crypto community. I believe that the BitGuild is worthy of the people's trust and support, so just keep it up team BitGuild and I will also continuously spread the word of this good project in the crypto currency community.
Kavorka

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:23:21 AM

A lot of competition in the field of computer games, but I'm waiting for news from the team that could bring them to a new level

Yes competition is tough but so far team is doing very good job, a lot of hype happening around bitguild
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: