Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:55:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

I think conatacting some youtube gamers would be great,that would attract other gamers who are not into crypto.

Totally true. I suggest they must tapped those YouTube Gaming Content Creators like Pewdiepie who have so many channel subscribers. It would help boost the growth of the platform.

Pewdiepie would be great,but i think he would be way too expensive.there are other good ones that would be much cheaper

But he would probably do the best job.

After bitguild gets on the popularity he may promote it for free, who knows what can happen Smiley

That will also be possible, sometimes a project should just prove their credibility and it will make a lot of noise even if they won't make a lot of marketing.
james7854

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:12:56 PM

it would be cool if now there was a chance to get bonuses, which then exchange in your games. Is there such an opportunity?
I also wrote about this option. I think this function would be very attractive for investors and players. Since this is an opportunity not only to support the project, but also to receive bonuses for further use on the platform.
yes I agree other than we can enjoy this project we will also get a bonus from it, of course this gives us all the advantages. hope i hope this project goes well.
I hope so. Just look at this thread, there are so many supporters that really support this project because of this platform is profitable.
Yes, BitGuild is a very attractive and promising platform with good amount of support from community and also a great team of developers. Overall, the project is working great and its in its initial stage of investment and I think it will surely reach its softcap and also they will create a great block chain based gaming platform which will be popular world wide.

This will only come true if dev will do his best and his team to continue the development of this project and to increase more their popularity and the most important thing is to have many investors.

This is actually a good idea. Integrating gaming platform with exchange platform is a wise move from the devs. This will be a game changer for the gaming industry. And also, gamers will be introduced to cryptocurrency if that happens.

The numbers are overwhelming in the gaming industry. Just how many people are already paying money for digital assets. If they can exchange them with this platform that would be impressive.

Its actually really funny how much people are investing their real life assets to achieve something in the virtual world.
ibasatec

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:16:35 PM

Solution with great chances of being the best, the gaming industry needs solutions as it stands.
Congratulations to all Bitguild development team  Grin
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:20:27 PM

it would be cool if now there was a chance to get bonuses, which then exchange in your games. Is there such an opportunity?
I also wrote about this option. I think this function would be very attractive for investors and players. Since this is an opportunity not only to support the project, but also to receive bonuses for further use on the platform.
yes I agree other than we can enjoy this project we will also get a bonus from it, of course this gives us all the advantages. hope i hope this project goes well.
I hope so. Just look at this thread, there are so many supporters that really support this project because of this platform is profitable.
Yes, BitGuild is a very attractive and promising platform with good amount of support from community and also a great team of developers. Overall, the project is working great and its in its initial stage of investment and I think it will surely reach its softcap and also they will create a great block chain based gaming platform which will be popular world wide.

This will only come true if dev will do his best and his team to continue the development of this project and to increase more their popularity and the most important thing is to have many investors.

This is actually a good idea. Integrating gaming platform with exchange platform is a wise move from the devs. This will be a game changer for the gaming industry. And also, gamers will be introduced to cryptocurrency if that happens.

The numbers are overwhelming in the gaming industry. Just how many people are already paying money for digital assets. If they can exchange them with this platform that would be impressive.

Its actually really funny how much people are investing their real life assets to achieve something in the virtual world.

Virtual word, real world, what's the difference, we are all living in a simulation Smiley
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

Solution with great chances of being the best, the gaming industry needs solutions as it stands.
Congratulations to all Bitguild development team  Grin

Those guys rock!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:47:41 PM

Virtual word, real world, what's the difference, we are all living in a simulation Smiley
You have a point mate. Real world also adopting slowly technologies like robots and etc. Many people also spending time in virtual world. There is no difference. Bitguild can make more people want to play games will earning. It is really a good idea of the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:59:58 PM

I think conatacting some youtube gamers would be great,that would attract other gamers who are not into crypto.

Totally true. I suggest they must tapped those YouTube Gaming Content Creators like Pewdiepie who have so many channel subscribers. It would help boost the growth of the platform.

Pewdiepie would be great,but i think he would be way too expensive.there are other good ones that would be much cheaper

After bitguild gets on the popularity he may promote it for free, who knows what can happen Smiley
Youtubers very stale people and for free of charge practically don't want to advance anything. Anyway when the project will official start, new bitguild gamers bloggers will appear.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:39:07 PM

The competition in this industry is quite large and to become one of the leading companies it is necessary to make a lot of efforts and offer a better idea

Nope, it is not about offering a better idea. They already have that part done. It is about offering better technology. That still needs to be done! Wink
Yes, more competition is meaning more profitable, if BitGuild can do better, they will have more customer come to this platform.
Perhaps this project does not have much competitors but yet it is the best and will always be. This project should soon launch their platform too and i am sure that it will be much beneficial for the gamers.

That's just dumb to say that it will always be the best project. Why would you even do it? There is no incentive to do it and also history has shown that the time will come and things change significantly. Big corporations come and go. Maybe it will happen to BitGuild one day who knows?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
unchained5498

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:41:01 PM

Youtubers very stale people and for free of charge practically don't want to advance anything. Anyway when the project will official start, new bitguild gamers bloggers will appear.

I completely agree.
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:44:13 PM

Was hardcap reached?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

If this will become a success, will there be any chance that team will plan to implement a tournament on one of their games in the platform? With a prize of a cryptocurrency? I'm quite interested about this one because it can help boost the engagement towards BitGuild.
I don't no whether it will successful or not because they aren't giving any attention to make new games or announcing anything.They need to start some application where anyone can easily find games.

I don't think they will be making their own games, they will probably make deals with external game developers who will make games specifically for this platform.
It's a good idea too that they will get partnership to well-known game developers out there that will produce quality games for the platform that will attract more people using BitGuild. Waiting for the response of the team about the future implementation of tournaments here.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:07:17 PM

You have a point mate. Real world also adopting slowly technologies like robots and etc. Many people also spending time in virtual world. There is no difference. Bitguild can make more people want to play games will earning. It is really a good idea of the project.

I believe also in Blockchain games; they have more realistic graphics, the upload time is also better then the others and you can use and win tokens during the games and you can also have your own physical game items in your wallet.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:16:53 PM

Twicht stream and youtuber is good choice for them to make popular awareness, actually i think they don't have enough attention as they deserve till now.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:56:07 PM

The competition in this industry is quite large and to become one of the leading companies it is necessary to make a lot of efforts and offer a better idea

Nope, it is not about offering a better idea. They already have that part done. It is about offering better technology. That still needs to be done! Wink
Yes, more competition is meaning more profitable, if BitGuild can do better, they will have more customer come to this platform.
Perhaps this project does not have much competitors but yet it is the best and will always be. This project should soon launch their platform too and i am sure that it will be much beneficial for the gamers.

That's just dumb to say that it will always be the best project. Why would you even do it? There is no incentive to do it and also history has shown that the time will come and things change significantly. Big corporations come and go. Maybe it will happen to BitGuild one day who knows?
Maybe the excitement of Investing in a platform makes us make biased opions but the project surely seems good and it'll be interesting to see how it does in the future!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:46:39 AM

ICO is over and they got the money to start professional marketing campaign on paid service. According to whitepaper 20% of fund raised will be used for and platform marketing as well as community building. In stage, platform and first game is still under development, so is still early on targeting gamers.

Then definitely they will be going in the next stage which is to continue with the platform and make some innovations. We all know that teens are now up into an online gaming so the challenges will at the hands of the programmers on how they are going to get the attention of the players.

Games that build on Blockchain are still in its infancy because the technology itself is limited, I haven't seen any high quality blochchain game yet, So I am sure how good their game is going to be. I still think that this was the reason why they weren't giving any details about their first game. So we don't know how much those game will attract gamers that use to play traditional game which are high quality.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:32:34 AM

ICO is over and they got the money to start professional marketing campaign on paid service. According to whitepaper 20% of fund raised will be used for and platform marketing as well as community building. In stage, platform and first game is still under development, so is still early on targeting gamers.

Then definitely they will be going in the next stage which is to continue with the platform and make some innovations. We all know that teens are now up into an online gaming so the challenges will at the hands of the programmers on how they are going to get the attention of the players.

Games that build on Blockchain are still in its infancy because the technology itself is limited, I haven't seen any high quality blochchain game yet, So I am sure how good their game is going to be. I still think that this was the reason why they weren't giving any details about their first game. So we don't know how much those game will attract gamers that use to play traditional game which are high quality.
Bitguild should expand their project to solve that cases. I know that blockchain had only limited technology that can be used. But if the team will make effort to expand that, then the games should be more efficient.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:03:33 AM

Was hardcap reached?

The hard cap did not reach and a total of 4.5 Billion FLAT had been the sale for the ICO. I am waiting what will there next move and update for now.

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:31:08 AM

The project is gaining popularity. It is becoming more and more interested in the project, it is worth noting. This is the merit of the team

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:49:14 AM

This is indeed a prospective platform for creating computer games, and this is understood by investors who have already invested in this project
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:02:35 AM

The project is gaining popularity. It is becoming more and more interested in the project, it is worth noting. This is the merit of the team

It's because of the hardwork of the team, the supporters and also the bounty hunters helping to promote the project. Indeed hardwork pays off if you're dedicated to it.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: