Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:41:23 AM

Any chance you include world of warcraft on your platform?MMORPGS are made for something like this.
Well they are open to each and every suggestions mate. For sure bitguild is aiming for the most popular and top rated online games available to attract more clients.
Yeah they will soon launch somee games with many additional features so it will help them to increase the popularity of platform and also get many investors.  And i think that they have to give more attention on their promotions.
Without advertising in our time can not do. The developer really needs to pay more attention to advertising and the strategy of project promotion
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:43:21 AM

Any chance you include world of warcraft on your platform?MMORPGS are made for something like this.
Well they are open to each and every suggestions mate. For sure bitguild is aiming for the most popular and top rated online games available to attract more clients.
Yeah they will soon launch somee games with many additional features so it will help them to increase the popularity of platform and also get many investors.  And i think that they have to give more attention on their promotions.
Without advertising in our time can not do. The developer really needs to pay more attention to advertising and the strategy of project promotion
Advertising is the best promotion of the project, the more advertising, the more likely that more people will see this project. But unfortunately now block everywhere advertising associated with the crypto world. And now I do not know how to spread information about projects on the Internet. That's why now there are very few active users here.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:48:16 AM

Is it going to be possible to use bitguild on the consoles too?
No. According to all the news and updates of the team, the first games that appear on the platform will work only on mobile devices. Only after successful developments, they will probably start games on other devices. But nobody knows whether this is true or not. But we hope that they will succeed and the games will go to all devices.

This is totally wrong information ! the first game will be on the web, they said they will work on games for mobile in future, but right now google do not allow apps to use cryptocurrency as the payment mechanism in their platforms. So they have to resort to mobile web ( web version can also browser for mobile ).

Where did you manage to find this information that the web-based one will be first?

In whitepaper , website, telegram, and anyone if he reads and understand how their games, he will know that blockchain game work on web

Indeed, After the ICO, on 2018 Q2, we're gonna have our BitGuild Game (Beta) launch first. We are on the web, intially building HTML5/Javascript games

They said on telegram that they initially build HTML5/Javascript games for web and if you read whitepaper and understand how blockchain games work, you know that those games work on the web without you need to ask them.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:54:16 AM

Is there any new video content from the team available?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:19:01 AM

Is it going to be possible to use bitguild on the consoles too?
No. According to all the news and updates of the team, the first games that appear on the platform will work only on mobile devices. Only after successful developments, they will probably start games on other devices. But nobody knows whether this is true or not. But we hope that they will succeed and the games will go to all devices.

This is totally wrong information ! the first game will be on the web, they said they will work on games for mobile in future, but right now google do not allow apps to use cryptocurrency as the payment mechanism in their platforms. So they have to resort to mobile web ( web version can also browser for mobile ).

Where did you manage to find this information that the web-based one will be first?

In whitepaper , website, telegram, and anyone if he reads and understand how their games, he will know that blockchain game work on web

Indeed, After the ICO, on 2018 Q2, we're gonna have our BitGuild Game (Beta) launch first. We are on the web, intially building HTML5/Javascript games

They said on telegram that they initially build HTML5/Javascript games for web and if you read whitepaper and understand how blockchain games work, you know that those games work on the web without you need to ask them.

Thanks for the in-depth explanation. I guess at the beginning the team was unresponsive and since most projects first release ios or android apps it is not easy to understand. Besides not everyone knows how things work on the blockchain.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:06:18 AM

I think not. But they are always up-to-date. You can just follow their social media. Facebook, twitter, and telegram to get more updates and fast response.
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:11:51 AM

I think not. But they are always up-to-date. You can just follow their social media. Facebook, twitter, and telegram to get more updates and fast response.
\

It would be nice to see some live AMA,where team will answer the questions
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:31:35 AM

the project is gaining popularity and I would be pleased if they assemble a soft cap, because I follow the progress of the project

They reached soft cap long time ago,ICO ended successfully.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

\

I agree. A lot of other ptojects have had this and it boosted the hype even more.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

\

I agree. A lot of other ptojects have had this and it boosted the hype even more.

It is a great suggestion. Even only once per month, they should have a live stream for AMA. This could help the members to understand what are happening with the project and to know what are the latest news about Bitguild.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

If I'm not wrong they haven't released new video content yet (there was complaints/recommendations to hire a streamer to make some I think) recently
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:14:37 PM

If I'm not wrong they haven't released new video content yet (there was complaints/recommendations to hire a streamer to make some I think) recently
I will agree with this matter. And for me, I will also suggest that the te BitGuild will have its new video or live stream so that a lot more people will be able to reach this project. And furthermore, the people will be able to be much updated and know new developments of the project BitGuild. And of will help a lot more people know more and understand better regarding BitGuild.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

I will agree with this matter. And for me, I will also suggest that the te BitGuild will have its new video or live stream so that a lot more people will be able to reach this project. And furthermore, the people will be able to be much updated and know new developments of the project BitGuild. And of will help a lot more people know more and understand better regarding BitGuild.
Well hopefully buddy that it may success. This project will be demand to those teenagers who love to play always which could make them exciting and inspiring as they play always. I believe that this project will able to have a good return which make sense to those gamers out their and can benefit while playing.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

In many large gaming projects, you can successfully spend money, but not everywhere you can earn a lot of money. I hope this project will be one of the few where you can not only play, but also earn.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:02:35 PM

the project is gaining popularity and I would be pleased if they assemble a soft cap, because I follow the progress of the project

They reached soft cap long time ago,ICO ended successfully.
Wise users and investors foreknew such deal, I so think because qualitative game platforms are always in demand and most likely in the majority are used by players not one year. So practice shows, remember even about usual RPG online games which are relevant more than 10 years and are in demand from community of players.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

The gaming industry has a lot of billions of dollars and I'm interested in what percentage of the market the developer wants to get in the future?
Yes I agree with you gaming industry has a huge influence with the community because games dont have age limits as long as you like the game and you enjoy it.This is were the project has advantage any age any nationality surely patronize the project.A project that surely success in the future.

With the continuous evolution of our generation, computers and other gadgets are becoming more rampant in  the society. Especially about online games, and this is why dev are making more innovations just to catch the attention  of the people. BitGuild already have funds and I think they can now continue to develop the platform and we'll see what will be the outcome of their innovations.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

The soft cap have been achieved and they are around 80% of the hardcap which is not that bad since their project is about building a blockchain for games to develop or created in the future.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

In many large gaming projects, you can successfully spend money, but not everywhere you can earn a lot of money. I hope this project will be one of the few where you can not only play, but also earn.

Hopefully, they will decide and consider to add this ideas inorder for this project to be the location of choice in gaming industry. This will surely helps and brings more opportunities for the dev team and for all members in the community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

The soft cap have been achieved and they are around 80% of the hardcap which is not that bad since their project is about building a blockchain for games to develop or created in the future.

Yes, 80% is I think enough to support the continues development of this project. And when bitguild release their gaming platform I am sure there will be more investors to this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

Yes, 80% is I think enough to support the continues development of this project. And when bitguild release their gaming platform I am sure there will be more investors to this project.

Exactly! 80% is already a lot of money to improve the platform. I'm expecting that their release would be a great help to the gaming industry.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: