Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

Any chance you include world of warcraft on your platform?MMORPGS are made for something like this.
Well they are open to each and every suggestions mate. For sure bitguild is aiming for the most popular and top rated online games available to attract more clients.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

Do you plan to add streaming option sometime in the future?

This is a great idea and suggestions. I am also looking forward for the streaming options in the game. I hope the devs should notice and consider this as great features to the project.
This idea shouls be raise in. But it needs more time to build it. Sooner or later i hope. This will make the  project gain more investors and be able to raise more funds.
Correct, which I appreciate most having a dedicated team and always part on this thread just to answer on any concerns and questions. I'm just hoping that the team may never give up and continue to pursue this great gaming project that can be have a great return in the future here in crypto currency community.

Yeah I hope that even if devs will encounter difficulties in running this project they will still continue developing this and will never stop because problems are common and they can surely surpass it.

Well, I think their ICO has already been finished and probably will move to their next activity. They have successfully reached their goal but not totally sold out their token but it is already enough to continue to develop their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

This is a great idea and suggestions. I am also looking forward for the streaming options in the game. I hope the devs should notice and consider this as great features to the project.
This idea shouls be raise in. But it needs more time to build it. Sooner or later i hope. This will make the  project gain more investors and be able to raise more funds.
Correct, which I appreciate most having a dedicated team and always part on this thread just to answer on any concerns and questions. I'm just hoping that the team may never give up and continue to pursue this great gaming project that can be have a great return in the future here in crypto currency community.

Yeah I hope that even if devs will encounter difficulties in running this project they will still continue developing this and will never stop because problems are common and they can surely surpass it.

Well, I think their ICO has already been finished and probably will move to their next activity. They have successfully reached their goal but not totally sold out their token but it is already enough to continue to develop their platform.
Well its good that they were able to collect thier minimum fund to officialy start thier project. Good luck guys.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

I'm really looking forward to the appearance of your application in stores, and it will also need to pay your tokens? A good project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

Many support this project. Apparently they see its potential and believe that the developers are doing everything to launch their project
Youre right bud I can see that more and more members are joining them out of curiousity. It wouldnt take much longer before this platform will gather million of members.

Yeah, it's a great news to all of us by having this project that you will able to earn while you are in playing. Hopefully the team my do some extra effort by endorsing this great project that can be profitable and have a great potential in the future.

Earning while gaming sounds to good to be true Wink I am curious how that will exactly work and what potential payouts might look like. Is it better if more players play? Will the average payouts go up or go down with more and more people playing on the platform?

Yes  we all dreamt about it when we were kids,and finally it will come true Smiley

Getting paid for playing games is a realistic business model HOWEVER if it's going with something to monetise that such as playing professionally or streaming
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:51:48 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 06:29:52 PM by lagharto

Many support this project. Apparently they see its potential and believe that the developers are doing everything to launch their project
Youre right bud I can see that more and more members are joining them out of curiousity. It wouldnt take much longer before this platform will gather million of members.

Yeah, it's a great news to all of us by having this project that you will able to earn while you are in playing. Hopefully the team my do some extra effort by endorsing this great project that can be profitable and have a great potential in the future.

Earning while gaming sounds to good to be true Wink I am curious how that will exactly work and what potential payouts might look like. Is it better if more players play? Will the average payouts go up or go down with more and more people playing on the platform?

Yes  we all dreamt about it when we were kids,and finally it will come true Smiley

Getting paid for playing games is a realistic business model HOWEVER if it's going with something to monetise that such as playing professionally or streaming
if you guys really like such projects thren you should take a look on the Refereum, they already finished their ICO too, in a couple of months before Bitguild and already on exchanges. Honestly, i like them more than bitguild. They are on coinmarketcap: Refereum
Disclaimer: it is not an advertising, just an advice.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

Yes  we all dreamt about it when we were kids,and finally it will come true Smiley

Play for pay has been around for a while now, and I'm not even talking about pro gaming, just streaming on Twitch for example. I have heard people earning nice sums just by doing that on a mid-level (you don't have to be super popular)
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

I somehow don't think this project is aiming for professional players, but I could be wrong.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:47:10 PM

ICO is over now, Total sale 4.5 billion PLAT has been sold.
They changed the website completely, if visit it now, you find a different theme.

Video of Jared Psigoda explaining what what you need to play games on our platform.
https://twitter.com/BitGuildPLAT/status/982343558517542912

Quite not a bad result of selling tokens under the ICO program. Not all good projects with a good idea achieved such sales. I can notice that the video you shot can be regarded as a mini presentation of the gaming platform. I am very glad that I am in support of this project from the very beginning of its launch.

Well, this is a great achievement for the bitguild also to the team.  They still manage to gain a lot of funds for this project.  The website also looks great. I will look forward for this project to be successful.
That's great for this project. I hope that the BitGuild project would continue to make more serious investors, gaining a lot more supporters to spreas this great project that really hold a strong gaming platform. The BitGuild team is very productive always updating us to this project's new developments. And I well appreciate the team's effort.Hopefully the team keep this up.

So this confirms that they will start with web.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:49:39 PM

Any chance you include world of warcraft on your platform?MMORPGS are made for something like this.
Well they are open to each and every suggestions mate. For sure bitguild is aiming for the most popular and top rated online games available to attract more clients.
Yeah they will soon launch somee games with many additional features so it will help them to increase the popularity of platform and also get many investors.  And i think that they have to give more attention on their promotions.
This should be their aim in order to give this project a spread of a name! Promotion of a project is necessary in order to spread the word about the project which in turn helps the project to become successful.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

lets wait and see how this platform support those things like live streaming and other multiplayer features

Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

The Fundamental Bits

Get an inside look at what the BitGuild Design Studio has been working on.
Jason here, the Product and Design Guy at the BitGuild Game Studio. Welcome to the first edition of what will be a series of posts keeping you connected with the inner workings of the BitGuild game development team. I’d like to give a little snippet of what we’ve got in the works for you currently.
zevl194

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

Play for pay has been around for a while now, and I'm not even talking about pro gaming, just streaming on Twitch for example. I have heard people earning nice sums just by doing that on a mid-level (you don't have to be super popular)
You only present those scales of referrals which will be able to be invited by popular streamers to this platform by means of them actually twitch of the channel? This huge number of the newly made users ready to plunge into this fascinating crypto-game travel.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:51:37 PM

I somehow don't think this project is aiming for professional players, but I could be wrong.

The thing is that a lot of players can be "professional" in some degree with bitguild help.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:09:33 PM

Definitely, they will not give up because the ICO was already ended and collected enough funds. Moreover,  probably the team will announce their initial stage of their official Bitguild platform launch.
That is really great thing to know that the team behind our trusted project is really worth supporting because they are not just doing their job well for profits but also doing it very dedicated to the people and to the whole crypto currency community that they make it to benefits each and everyone of us.

Yeah crypto is about making the world a better place.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:35:37 PM

Yes  we all dreamt about it when we were kids,and finally it will come true Smiley

[/quote]

That's how Refereum works, now that they integrated with twitch. Streamers can gain points that can be exchange with REF token. But BitGuild is something bigger than that. I think it will be good if Refereum and BitGuild will have partnership.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

How many games will be presented on your platform for games? Can any developer put his game on your platform and will he receive cryptocurrency for this? What are the advantages of gamers on your platform, unlike other projects?
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

Will bitguild work on VR advancements?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:42:39 PM

if you guys really like such projects thren you should take a look on the Refereum, they already finished their ICO too, in a couple of months before Bitguild and already on exchanges. Honestly, i like them more than bitguild. They are on coinmarketcap: Refereum
Disclaimer: it is not an advertising, just an advice.

You mentioned that you like Refereum more then Bitguild, but you did not seen yet what kind of games Bitguild developed. Tell us so that we can understand why you prefer Refereum. What makes Refereum so unique then Bitguild? Just because they already finished the ICO and they are in coinmarketscap? 
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:15:41 AM

the project is gaining popularity and I would be pleased if they assemble a soft cap, because I follow the progress of the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: