Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:26:18 PM

Bitguild's Designer Team is also very creative. Now they will give the users the chance to create their own character which they can fully customize themselves, in a similar way to what a player might see in a traditional RPG. The main difference is that each item a player acquires has inherent value on the BitGuild Portal, meaning choices are more personal and impactful than ever as players choose, trade, buy, and sell items from the always increasing number of available tokens.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:27:23 PM

Are there any plans to hold tournaments on the platform?

As I see they are planning on making a contest like that to attract more members to play and be part of their wonderful platforms.
That would be great but to organise it successfully, they have to advertise the platform correctly. It would be great to showcase the platforms potential on such contests.
Yes you are right. This is also gaming platform like other platforms and i think you will get all games on Bitguild platform.Bitguild has more interesting features than other platforms. On this platform transaction fees is less than any other platforms and also more secured.

What bitguild features are most interesting to you?
As for me, of course is we can trade and sell our in-game assets via Blockchain system with BitGuild is the most feature make us have curiously and have attention to. Especially they provide auction system for us. Well, have a lot of options for using crypto buy our favourite items.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:43:13 PM

Bitguild's Designer Team is also very creative. Now they will give the users the chance to create their own character which they can fully customize themselves, in a similar way to what a player might see in a traditional RPG. The main difference is that each item a player acquires has inherent value on the BitGuild Portal, meaning choices are more personal and impactful than ever as players choose, trade, buy, and sell items from the always increasing number of available tokens.

Well this is new game at BitGuild? Bitizen? What kind of this game? Or this is only one feature of this platform?
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:59:54 AM

it would be cool if now there was a chance to get bonuses, which then exchange in your games. Is there such an opportunity?
I also wrote about this option. I think this function would be very attractive for investors and players. Since this is an opportunity not only to support the project, but also to receive bonuses for further use on the platform.
yes I agree other than we can enjoy this project we will also get a bonus from it, of course this gives us all the advantages. hope i hope this project goes well.
I hope so. Just look at this thread, there are so many supporters that really support this project because of this platform is profitable.
Yes, BitGuild is a very attractive and promising platform with good amount of support from community and also a great team of developers. Overall, the project is working great and its in its initial stage of investment and I think it will surely reach its softcap and also they will create a great block chain based gaming platform which will be popular world wide.

This will only come true if dev will do his best and his team to continue the development of this project and to increase more their popularity and the most important thing is to have many investors.

This is actually a good idea. Integrating gaming platform with exchange platform is a wise move from the devs. This will be a game changer for the gaming industry. And also, gamers will be introduced to cryptocurrency if that happens.

The numbers are overwhelming in the gaming industry. Just how many people are already paying money for digital assets. If they can exchange them with this platform that would be impressive.

Its actually really funny how much people are investing their real life assets to achieve something in the virtual world.

You call it funny but do you know what the role of the virtual world could look like in 10 or 20 years time? I don't have a precise idea, but I can think of a scenario where it is a big part of our real life.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:36:10 AM

it would be cool if now there was a chance to get bonuses, which then exchange in your games. Is there such an opportunity?
I also wrote about this option. I think this function would be very attractive for investors and players. Since this is an opportunity not only to support the project, but also to receive bonuses for further use on the platform.
yes I agree other than we can enjoy this project we will also get a bonus from it, of course this gives us all the advantages. hope i hope this project goes well.
I hope so. Just look at this thread, there are so many supporters that really support this project because of this platform is profitable.
Yes, BitGuild is a very attractive and promising platform with good amount of support from community and also a great team of developers. Overall, the project is working great and its in its initial stage of investment and I think it will surely reach its softcap and also they will create a great block chain based gaming platform which will be popular world wide.

This will only come true if dev will do his best and his team to continue the development of this project and to increase more their popularity and the most important thing is to have many investors.

This is actually a good idea. Integrating gaming platform with exchange platform is a wise move from the devs. This will be a game changer for the gaming industry. And also, gamers will be introduced to cryptocurrency if that happens.

The numbers are overwhelming in the gaming industry. Just how many people are already paying money for digital assets. If they can exchange them with this platform that would be impressive.

Its actually really funny how much people are investing their real life assets to achieve something in the virtual world.

You call it funny but do you know what the role of the virtual world could look like in 10 or 20 years time? I don't have a precise idea, but I can think of a scenario where it is a big part of our real life.

Given the rise of Discord and Telegram communities you could indeed say the virtual world is pretty common to be involved in right now but that's a different issue
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:52:05 AM

Given the rise of Discord and Telegram communities you could indeed say the virtual world is pretty common to be involved in right now but that's a different issue
I do not see a problem in this. Just another opportunity appeared to earn. And I'm sincerely glad that many have such an opportunity

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:05:50 AM

How many have already been collected and how much is left to assemble the team before the soft cap? I hope that there is good news for those who support the project
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:36:19 AM

How many have already been collected and how much is left to assemble the team before the soft cap? I hope that there is good news for those who support the project

ICO is already completed, The total supply is 10 billion and 45% of it offered for ICO, they sold around 4.5 billion PLAT. they posted an article about it on medium, you can check for more details.
https://medium.com/the-notice-board/weve-successfully-completed-our-ico-what-now-d292e909e5c4
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:22:43 AM

I do not see a problem in this. Just another opportunity appeared to earn. And I'm sincerely glad that many have such an opportunity
Virtual world is now a big part in our life, especially gamers. They intend to play games rather that using drugs or what, and it is a good diversion of attention. You will become addict, in games. Playing games also makes money and bitguild just open an opportunity to every gamers in the world to make income while playing.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:25:29 AM

By the way, and this is an interesting idea. The possibility of holding gaming tournaments will promote the development of the platform and increase the number of users. And as a reward, developers could offer some bonuses or privileges on the platform.
Yes you are right! This will increase the number of users on the platform at times! Bonuses could be tokens, which you need to buy for money, but they can be won. This is a very diverse game platform, since not all this is done. Perhaps they feel sorry for free tokens. But to attract users of such trifles should not be a pity. After all, good people will see your work and maybe start buying them themselves.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

By the way, and this is an interesting idea. The possibility of holding gaming tournaments will promote the development of the platform and increase the number of users. And as a reward, developers could offer some bonuses or privileges on the platform.
Yes you are right! This will increase the number of users on the platform at times! Bonuses could be tokens, which you need to buy for money, but they can be won. This is a very diverse game platform, since not all this is done. Perhaps they feel sorry for free tokens. But to attract users of such trifles should not be a pity. After all, good people will see your work and maybe start buying them themselves.

E sports tournaments are huge, especially in Asia. Adding them and getting some big-name players would definitely push the platform into a more mainstream territory.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

E sports tournaments are huge, especially in Asia. Adding them and getting some big-name players would definitely push the platform into a more mainstream territory.

Great idea. This features will really attract many prople by implementing a tournament in game. Also the reward and handling the event will also affect the people to follow bitguild.
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

Maybe getting some esport team with butguild name would be good marketing,and would help to spread the word?
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:34:26 AM

ICO is already completed, The total supply is 10 billion and 45% of it offered for ICO, they sold around 4.5 billion PLAT. they posted an article about it on medium, you can check for more details.
https://medium.com/the-notice-board/weve-successfully-completed-our-ico-what-now-d292e909e5c4

Does that mean they reached hard cap?Since 4.5 billion is sold,from 4.5 billion available?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:38:46 AM

Maybe getting some esport team with butguild name would be good marketing,and would help to spread the word?

As you can see the ICO has been finished and turns out to be a success this time. You can visit there ICO page for more information.

sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:45:32 AM

As you can see the ICO has been finished and turns out to be a success this time. You can visit there ICO page for more information.

So the ICO has finished and they manage to raise enough funds. That's great news for the team.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:45:58 AM

It's nice to know that this project already earned a good amount that will surely help them to run the developments. I just hope that they will be more active in updating us.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:52:21 AM

This project bitguild really earned good profit from their ico sales. And this can surely help them to start more developments and hopefully they can release new updates about bitguild.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:04:26 AM

You are right, to be able to attract many investors and many users of this platform, the dev should think a way, or a marketing strategies that will attract many users to use this platform.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:17:28 AM

It's nice to know that this project already earned a good amount that will surely help them to run the developments. I just hope that they will be more active in updating us.

Yeah. They must have actively here on this thread because not all supporters of this project have been joined on their telegram channel and we don't know what are the progress of this plattform. Almost two weeks past I think, and we don't have any  new updates regarding this team. Hopefully, our concerns will be addressed by the dev team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: