Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:14:53 PM

Maybe getting some esport team with butguild name would be good marketing,and would help to spread the word?

As you can see the ICO has been finished and turns out to be a success this time. You can visit there ICO page for more information.

So the ICO has finished and they manage to raise enough funds. That's great news for the team.

I guess they need to proceed on listing the platform on some exchanges so that it would be obvious that they are legitimate ICO.
Well to be honest listing in exchanges is also an important factor for an ico but that is not the main driving force to get the support of investors but the concept and effectivity of the project.
In case of bitguild i actually think that this project can soon get listed on several exchanges as it is potential for it and also most of the traders would prefer trading with their tokens on several huge exchanges.
Thats true for the most part. As the platform gains attention and the games get popular, tokens will get a boost in its value. So, the team should really focus on its final product.
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:52:20 PM

Anybody got some info if any games have been announced yet?
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:54:20 PM

Next step is beta and then we will see what other features await us.
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

Hey guys was here any information about future exchanges  or possible listings of BitGuild ?

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:10:19 PM

How many have already been collected and how much is left to assemble the team before the soft cap? I hope that there is good news for those who support the project

The ICO has already been concluded and they have collected 13.4M in USD that's 80% of their goal for Hardcap. For a project that is trying to build a blockchain they really have a small hardcap.
Thier financial needs might increase as the project further progresses. Hopefully the amount they collected is enough for the startup.
I have the same opinion about the project, it is true that for a project involving blockchain they'll maybe be needing a bigger hardcap to go forward but I thin the team will find a solution to this!
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:37:45 PM

How many have already been collected and how much is left to assemble the team before the soft cap? I hope that there is good news for those who support the project

The ICO has already been concluded and they have collected 13.4M in USD that's 80% of their goal for Hardcap. For a project that is trying to build a blockchain they really have a small hardcap.
Thier financial needs might increase as the project further progresses. Hopefully the amount they collected is enough for the startup.
I have the same opinion about the project, it is true that for a project involving blockchain they'll maybe be needing a bigger hardcap to go forward but I thin the team will find a solution to this!

Why do you think they need a bigger hardcap? Maybe they will do just nicely with what goal they have now.
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:43:45 PM

Maybe getting some esport team with butguild name would be good marketing,and would help to spread the word?

As you can see the ICO has been finished and turns out to be a success this time. You can visit there ICO page for more information.

So the ICO has finished and they manage to raise enough funds. That's great news for the team.

I guess they need to proceed on listing the platform on some exchanges so that it would be obvious that they are legitimate ICO.
Great, as I really appreciate this project which the good thing on this project is that gaming could divert the stress moment which can make our mind entertain and relieve our busyness in work as what I've experienced. Hopefully this project can be competitive among other gaming ICO platforms.
I've heard a study which is related on how gaming can really reduce the stress a person is having. With BitGuild, the games offered here might give a hype and positivity towards the user of the platform where it can help reduce the stress and fatigue they're feeling.

I guess that depend on a game, some games can really bust your nerves Smiley
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:47:52 PM

Great, as I really appreciate this project which the good thing on this project is that gaming could divert the stress moment which can make our mind entertain and relieve our busyness in work as what I've experienced. Hopefully this project can be competitive among other gaming ICO platforms.
I've heard a study which is related on how gaming can really reduce the stress a person is having. With BitGuild, the games offered here might give a hype and positivity towards the user of the platform where it can help reduce the stress and fatigue they're feeling.

I agree, especially games that include teamwork...so if you have a team full of idiots...then you have a lot of stress  Grin
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:55:09 PM

they are developing a gaming platform ofcourse they will need some high hardcap who knows they might even need to get their own studio

masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:06:25 PM

they are developing a gaming platform ofcourse they will need some high hardcap who knows they might even need to get their own studio

Its possible, we'll see.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

I think team have counted and have thought over all trifles and the project will be anyway started as it is planned. Also in the course of collecting on donations the project will also develop in game buns for these means.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:28:39 PM

I think team have counted and have thought over all trifles and the project will be anyway started as it is planned. Also in the course of collecting on donations the project will also develop in game buns for these means.
Project have to undergo all through various corners to ultimately reach the hardcap goals and all the advertising functionalities are really essential to extremely drive through various social channels and achieve the targets.
unchained5498

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

Project have to undergo all through various corners to ultimately reach the hardcap goals and all the advertising functionalities are really essential to extremely drive through various social channels and achieve the targets.

Yes but it seems bitguild is doing well with it.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:45:33 PM

Yes but it seems bitguild is doing well with it.
How about the video presentations and it also requires the detail information about the project and that can be even expected if it is presented in parts but the original content should possess the same meaningful.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:08:03 PM

I agree, especially games that include teamwork...so if you have a team full of idiots...then you have a lot of stress  Grin
If proper decisions together as a team was taken and proceed forward that will really drive a good positive outcome and together you can easily achieve the success without giving up the winning flag.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:30:04 PM

Why do you think they need a bigger hardcap? Maybe they will do just nicely with what goal they have now.
I totally agree with you. Bigger hardcap is no meaning at this time. As for me, i think the Team can make Bitguild grow with what they have.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:55:24 PM

What is the next features which BitGuild will develop or make launch? I really hope they can provide us some new games.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:22:18 AM

Its possible, we'll see.
About hardcap, i think they can be, but it is not needed. About their own studio - with this cap collected - 13.4M in USD, it enough for BitGuild team can do so much thing. But i think they will make more games not only Javascript/ HTML5.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:46:32 AM

ICO is already completed, The total supply is 10 billion and 45% of it offered for ICO, they sold around 4.5 billion PLAT. they posted an article about it on medium, you can check for more details.
https://medium.com/the-notice-board/weve-successfully-completed-our-ico-what-now-d292e909e5c4

Does that mean they reached hard cap?Since 4.5 billion is sold,from 4.5 billion available?

I re-cheched, that picture in the article is not clear, I think they sold only 3.9 Billion, because we have 10 billion and 45% offered for ICO which is equal to 4500000000 PLAT ( 4.5 billion ). They sold 3.5 billion during pre-sale and 452705422 during public sale. So if we sum 3.5 billion + 452705422, it gives us 3.9 billion PLAT.
Unfortunately, I notice that they didn't give information in easy form to be understandable. 
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:46:13 AM

What is the next features which BitGuild will develop or make launch? I really hope they can provide us some new games.

I guess they'll published unique features on the platform soon, but let's wait for their announcement so that we'll be sure on where Bitguild project is heading.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: