Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:44:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

What is the next features which BitGuild will develop or make launch? I really hope they can provide us some new games.

I am also waiting for there next update and development for their site. I have seen many members are excited to see what will BITGUILD can changes  in terms of platforms games.
I hope they giving so many efforts to the users who really wanted to support the project with all their money to invest. Also, they will  change the future of gaming.
Future of gaming is definitely changed since this platform was announced. Not only streamers/youtubers but other people can also enjoy the game while earn some money.

This will be a hit someday in my own opinion mate. Lets give this maybe 2 to 3 years for it to fully grow.
Of course the project needs 2-3 years for development, but I think the team having collected the entire amount should hurry and make the project faster.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

It says on your website that unsold tokens will be burnt. How exactly is that done?
Do you even know what it means? It means that unsold tokens will be burnt. Burn means that you give a decent amount of tokens and send it to an address which doesn't have an output feature.

Where is it written that burning is defined by a decent amount of tokens being sent somewhere? Cheesy The number of tokens is completely irrelevant to the process of burning.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

What is the next features which BitGuild will develop or make launch? I really hope they can provide us some new games.

I am also waiting for there next update and development for their site. I have seen many members are excited to see what will BITGUILD can changes  in terms of platforms games.
I hope they giving so many efforts to the users who really wanted to support the project with all their money to invest. Also, they will  change the future of gaming.
Future of gaming is definitely changed since this platform was announced. Not only streamers/youtubers but other people can also enjoy the game while earn some money.

This will be a hit someday in my own opinion mate. Lets give this maybe 2 to 3 years for it to fully grow.
Of course the project needs 2-3 years for development, but I think the team having collected the entire amount should hurry and make the project faster.
There is no way easy and fast if you really want a true and fruitful success. To be seen success, the important things should be come in hand first. The BitGuild is really getting more and more popular as days goes by and and I am really glad for it because I know it will have a positive outcome afterwards. Getting more supporters and investors will help the BitGuild to its continuos developments.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

I just noticed that in the OP it still says that ICO is live but I think it is already been ended and OP should update the thread in order for some people not getting confused.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

Against monsters like Steam and Blizzard they can't do jack shit especially right now where they dont even have anything to call a proper product in the first place
The problem of all existing nowadays game platforms consists in is banal a simple thing - lack of blockchain. With introduction it is functions it will be facilitated the auction of weapon and other in online the sector.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

Your project is unique, although it looks like a lot of similar projects, but it has the main advantage, an excellent team.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

Your project is unique, although it looks like a lot of similar projects, but it has the main advantage, an excellent team.
I guess this is one of its own to start this kind of platform in blockchain technology bud. But you are certainly right they have a very outstanding and excellent team.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

I guess this is one of its own to start this kind of platform in blockchain technology bud. But you are certainly right they have a very outstanding and excellent team.
It is true that there have been projects with similar ideas and to be honest this project is not very different from others but they surely have an advantage of having a great team who works hard and I think improving further on the tech will only make them revolutionary!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

Against monsters like Steam and Blizzard they can't do jack shit especially right now where they dont even have anything to call a proper product in the first place
The problem of all existing nowadays game platforms consists in is banal a simple thing - lack of blockchain. With introduction it is functions it will be facilitated the auction of weapon and other in online the sector.

Well i think if BitGuild can build that platform on the blockchain then it will be a new era for gamers all around

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:56:48 PM

There was huge attention of the participants on BitGuild as we could see more Gamers made their choice as BitGuild and more constant support will help us to reap achieving the targets easily.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

it would be cool if now there was a chance to get bonuses, which then exchange in your games. Is there such an opportunity?
I also wrote about this option. I think this function would be very attractive for investors and players. Since this is an opportunity not only to support the project, but also to receive bonuses for further use on the platform.
yes I agree other than we can enjoy this project we will also get a bonus from it, of course this gives us all the advantages. hope i hope this project goes well.
I hope so. Just look at this thread, there are so many supporters that really support this project because of this platform is profitable.
Yes, BitGuild is a very attractive and promising platform with good amount of support from community and also a great team of developers. Overall, the project is working great and its in its initial stage of investment and I think it will surely reach its softcap and also they will create a great block chain based gaming platform which will be popular world wide.

This will only come true if dev will do his best and his team to continue the development of this project and to increase more their popularity and the most important thing is to have many investors.

This is actually a good idea. Integrating gaming platform with exchange platform is a wise move from the devs. This will be a game changer for the gaming industry. And also, gamers will be introduced to cryptocurrency if that happens.

The numbers are overwhelming in the gaming industry. Just how many people are already paying money for digital assets. If they can exchange them with this platform that would be impressive.

Its actually really funny how much people are investing their real life assets to achieve something in the virtual world.

You call it funny but do you know what the role of the virtual world could look like in 10 or 20 years time? I don't have a precise idea, but I can think of a scenario where it is a big part of our real life.

Given the rise of Discord and Telegram communities you could indeed say the virtual world is pretty common to be involved in right now but that's a different issue
I do not see a problem in this. Just another opportunity appeared to earn. And I'm sincerely glad that many have such an opportunity

The virtual world will offer a lot of new opportunities for people with a whole new set of talent. It will be exciting to see what kind of things evolve from that.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:16:19 PM

Token sale has ended and a decent amount of money $13.4 millions has been collected in ICO. when is the team going to list token on exchanges? did anyone have any news about the listing process?

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

Token sale has ended and a decent amount of money $13.4 millions has been collected in ICO. when is the team going to list token on exchanges? did anyone have any news about the listing process?
That is really a good metrics BitGuild achieved after facing all the challenges and meeting the mile stones, let us give them some time as they negotiate and come with the better exchanges to list.
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

Yep i am also waiting for any news about exchanges. Bitguild connected with Justin Sun hope he will advise good exchange )

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:42:15 PM

it would be cool if now there was a chance to get bonuses, which then exchange in your games. Is there such an opportunity?
I also wrote about this option. I think this function would be very attractive for investors and players. Since this is an opportunity not only to support the project, but also to receive bonuses for further use on the platform.
yes I agree other than we can enjoy this project we will also get a bonus from it, of course this gives us all the advantages. hope i hope this project goes well.
I hope so. Just look at this thread, there are so many supporters that really support this project because of this platform is profitable.
Yes, BitGuild is a very attractive and promising platform with good amount of support from community and also a great team of developers. Overall, the project is working great and its in its initial stage of investment and I think it will surely reach its softcap and also they will create a great block chain based gaming platform which will be popular world wide.

This will only come true if dev will do his best and his team to continue the development of this project and to increase more their popularity and the most important thing is to have many investors.

This is actually a good idea. Integrating gaming platform with exchange platform is a wise move from the devs. This will be a game changer for the gaming industry. And also, gamers will be introduced to cryptocurrency if that happens.

The numbers are overwhelming in the gaming industry. Just how many people are already paying money for digital assets. If they can exchange them with this platform that would be impressive.

Its actually really funny how much people are investing their real life assets to achieve something in the virtual world.

You call it funny but do you know what the role of the virtual world could look like in 10 or 20 years time? I don't have a precise idea, but I can think of a scenario where it is a big part of our real life.

Given the rise of Discord and Telegram communities you could indeed say the virtual world is pretty common to be involved in right now but that's a different issue
I do not see a problem in this. Just another opportunity appeared to earn. And I'm sincerely glad that many have such an opportunity

The virtual world will offer a lot of new opportunities for people with a whole new set of talent. It will be exciting to see what kind of things evolve from that.
The most important in the virtual world this relaxation and detachment from the outside cruel world in which very much there is a lot of a negative. Plunging into a game you test a pacification and when also it is possible to earn, in general is excellent.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

You're correct, as I am also interested with this project, it also catches my attention anything that involve with games got my vote. I also notice the difference between Bitguild and other games but Bitguild show much potential than others maybe because of it unique ideas. I can say that this project is excellent and many investors will invest because of its unique platform idea.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:37:02 PM

if the team is able to innovate by creating new ideas that distinguish them from other projects, I think this project will be highly viewed by the insvestors.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:57:06 PM

Bitguild's Designer Team is also very creative. Now they will give the users the chance to create their own character which they can fully customize themselves, in a similar way to what a player might see in a traditional RPG. The main difference is that each item a player acquires has inherent value on the BitGuild Portal, meaning choices are more personal and impactful than ever as players choose, trade, buy, and sell items from the always increasing number of available tokens.

Well this is new game at BitGuild? Bitizen? What kind of this game? Or this is only one feature of this platform?

No, this is Mr. Bitizen
You can create your own gaming character / avartar. This avatar exists alongside all titles on the BitGuild Portal, offering players an attractive and personal link to the platform, even in- between games.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:59:06 PM

That doesn't make sense. You are saying that this project is unique but it is similar to other projects?
Although the project is about gaming, I think this is the first project that is going to build a blockchain for future game development.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:02:43 PM

IMO, BitGuild have some advantages:
First, kindly and responsive Community Manager.
Second, they provide transparency information about their ICO.
Final, they can developing their own games.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: