Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6185 times)
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

Who will be the main buyers of algorithms ? Is machine learning so much in demand today?
The main buyers will be a variety of companies ranging from online stores to large enterprises. Today, machine learning is being implemented absolutely everywhere and its sphere of influence will only continue to grow
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

But the team has a ready-made prototype, see the video of his work on the site. Among other things, the github has not been updated for a long time, so it seems to me that such a project can not last long
This is a wrong conclusion. Despite the fact that the project was not edited on the github, it does not mean that it was not edited at all!
Software changes in any case are made on the local device, but if the developer makes a public project such as this one - he needs to report on the work done, and, as far as possible, fill the code with the github
Are you saying that here is the case when the developer lazily upload changes to the github?
He wants to say that developers do not change anything and do not improve the project in any way, so it can stop functioning after a while due to vulnerabilities
And what if the developers just took care of everything and at the moment there are no vulnerabilities? with some exception this also happens, is not it?
Yes, it may be, but why in this case we can not provide a demo version of the work of the engine of the system? This would allow users to get better acquainted with the product
You should understand that in order to provide the engine for testing - you need to write a separate shell for it. Exactly for the functionality that is available at the moment
And for what we pay money? we invest in some obscure platform that abstractly should help businessmen with market analysis through machine learning
The project description is available in the white paper of the project. Read it, please, and you will not have questions about what exactly this project does. Visualization here does not hurt, I agree ..
That's it! Visualization is something that no modern project can do without. The video is of course also good, but it would be better if everyone had the opportunity to use the product
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

Who will be the main buyers of algorithms ? Is machine learning so much in demand today?
The main buyers will be a variety of companies ranging from online stores to large enterprises. Today, machine learning is being implemented absolutely everywhere and its sphere of influence will only continue to grow
As I understand it the algorithms will be very different,give some simple example of the algorithm . I'm very far from all these things.))
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:58:07 PM

But the team has a ready-made prototype, see the video of his work on the site. Among other things, the github has not been updated for a long time, so it seems to me that such a project can not last long
This is a wrong conclusion. Despite the fact that the project was not edited on the github, it does not mean that it was not edited at all!
Software changes in any case are made on the local device, but if the developer makes a public project such as this one - he needs to report on the work done, and, as far as possible, fill the code with the github
Are you saying that here is the case when the developer lazily upload changes to the github?
He wants to say that developers do not change anything and do not improve the project in any way, so it can stop functioning after a while due to vulnerabilities
And what if the developers just took care of everything and at the moment there are no vulnerabilities? with some exception this also happens, is not it?
Yes, it may be, but why in this case we can not provide a demo version of the work of the engine of the system? This would allow users to get better acquainted with the product
You should understand that in order to provide the engine for testing - you need to write a separate shell for it. Exactly for the functionality that is available at the moment
And for what we pay money? we invest in some obscure platform that abstractly should help businessmen with market analysis through machine learning
The project description is available in the white paper of the project. Read it, please, and you will not have questions about what exactly this project does. Visualization here does not hurt, I agree ..
That's it! Visualization is something that no modern project can do without. The video is of course also good, but it would be better if everyone had the opportunity to use the product
In this case, another team of developers will be able to get an open source, and redesign the project for themselves, taking away all the strong aspects from it.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

Just to ensure that another team of developers could not afford this - it is necessary to constantly work on the project: increase its resistance to attacks and fix vulnerabilities
okaypool

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

As I understand it the algorithms will be very different,give some simple example of the algorithm . I'm very far from all these things.))
Well, let's say a website has ordered to develop an algorithm for implementing targeted advertising. The programmer begins to create an algorithm that examines the history of browsers users who provide their personal data, their search queries, etc. As a result, a general picture of what the user may be interested in is formed. This is one of many examples
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

Well, let's say a website has ordered to develop an algorithm for implementing targeted advertising. The programmer begins to create an algorithm that examines the history of browsers users who provide their personal data, their search queries, etc. As a result, a general picture of what the user may be interested in is formed. This is one of many examples
The amount of personal data provided will greatly affect the performance of algorithms.
okaypool

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

The amount of personal data provided will greatly affect the performance of algorithms.
You're a little incorrect. The more data there is, the more advanced the algorithm will be. This will directly affect the quality of the algorithms provided to customers.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

You're a little incorrect. The more data there is, the more advanced the algorithm will be. This will directly affect the quality of the algorithms provided to customers.
In theory, everything is fine, but in practice it will not be possible to use 4 billion devices on the same platform. Therefore, the number of users on the platform will determine the success of the platform. I can't even imagine how many people would want to be involved.
okaypool

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

In theory, everything is fine, but in practice it will not be possible to use 4 billion devices on the same platform. Therefore, the number of users on the platform will determine the success of the platform. I can't even imagine how many people would want to be involved.
The developers just showed us the full potential of which it is possible to use and direct it to machine learning. It is clear that all devices in the world not to use it is quite logical.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

The field of machine learning is very important at the moment. With the growth of digital technology and all the technical progress in the world, just need new algorithms, more advanced ,more complex and efficient
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

The field of machine learning is very important at the moment. With the growth of digital technology and all the technical progress in the world, just need new algorithms, more advanced ,more complex and efficient
I think this will make life much easier for people in many areas , from production to social networks.
kaltar

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

I think this will make life much easier for people in many areas , from production to social networks.
The reach of machine learning is huge. The potential of the market is enormous. That's the future. This will certainly be in demand
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:17:17 PM
Merited by okaypool (3)

The reach of machine learning is huge. The potential of the market is enormous. That's the future. This will certainly be in demand
The people who invest in it today will undoubtedly become richer tomorrow. This is really a very dynamic and fast-growing market
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

The developers are working hard on a project. The demo version for testing has already been launched.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:21:19 PM

The developers are working hard on a project. The demo version for testing has already been launched.
The project is really doing. I have no doubt that this platform will work
kaltar

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

The development of the project can be observed in many sources. On the whole, the project looks alive and active. In telegram channel broke the bar in 10 subscribers, I think this is a very serious result for the novice project
StacyKo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

If this project is for github, can we say that it will be an open source project?
Of course. This is even written in whitepaper.
It's really cool. My trust for project is becoming more powerful
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

The development of the project can be observed in many sources. On the whole, the project looks alive and active. In telegram channel broke the bar in 10 subscribers, I think this is a very serious result for the novice project
It's very simple, people really see this as a huge potential and want to become a part of it at its source. When everything is born. Who knows how much this token will cost in 5-10 years
kaltar

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

It's very simple, people really see this as a huge potential and want to become a part of it at its source. When everything is born. Who knows how much this token will cost in 5-10 years
Today there are too many projects that do not carry anything innovative. Who are trying to make a modified copy of the existing platforms. This project is kind of the original and nothing like I have not met
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: