Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

Do you think the development team will be able to implement their plans? Will they have enough experience, knowledge and resources
I briefly looked at their team I can tell you that many of them are very tech-savvy ,and in general people are very serious
I have heard very little about this field of activity as machine learning. Before I got acquainted with this project. I can never think that this market has such a large scale
However, this is only the beginning, and the machine learning industry is just beginning to gain momentum.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

Interesting project. But is it worth it to invest money here? Huh
Why not? The project is gaining popularity. Many people are interested in this.
Or do not you think so?
I do not see prospects. I think that the project will soon finish its work.
And you will lose your savings.
What is your opinion based on? Do you know anything?
Or is this just a guess?
It's my opinion. Think about whether you want to lose everything.
I made my choice.
You have no proof. I do not want to believe what you say.
You're wasting your time.
If the project closes, don't tell me I didn't warn you. I just want to protect you.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

Do you think the development team will be able to implement their plans? Will they have enough experience, knowledge and resources
I briefly looked at their team I can tell you that many of them are very tech-savvy ,and in general people are very serious
I have heard very little about this field of activity as machine learning. Before I got acquainted with this project. I can never think that this market has such a large scale
However, this is only the beginning, and the machine learning industry is just beginning to gain momentum.
Why do existing companies show such mediocre results in machine learning?
kaltar

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

Because there is not enough computing power and data on which it will be possible to test different algorithms
miraxgr

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

Because there is not enough computing power and data on which it will be possible to test different algorithms
Computing power plays a very important role, is the amount of data that is provided for when testing algorithms so important?
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

Interesting project. But is it worth it to invest money here? Huh
Why not? The project is gaining popularity. Many people are interested in this.
Or do not you think so?
I do not see prospects. I think that the project will soon finish its work.
And you will lose your savings.
What is your opinion based on? Do you know anything?
Or is this just a guess?
It's my opinion. Think about whether you want to lose everything.
I made my choice.
You have no proof. I do not want to believe what you say.
You're wasting your time.
If the project closes, don't tell me I didn't warn you. I just want to protect you.
Do not bother me dude. Mind your own business.
geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

Hi, everybody.Quite an unusual project with an interesting idea.Tell me,if a bonus program as the other ? Roll Eyes
kaltar

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

Computing power plays a very important role, is the amount of data that is provided for when testing algorithms so important?
Certainly. Think logically, the more material the algorithm can work with, the more chance that this algorithm will actually work. You need to sort through all the available options when testing to make sure that the algorithm can cope with its work. It is possible to draw a conclusion the more data the quality of programmable algorithms is higher.
miraxgr

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

Certainly. Think logically, the more material the algorithm can work with, the more chance that this algorithm will actually work. You need to sort through all the available options when testing to make sure that the algorithm can cope with its work. It is possible to draw a conclusion the more data the quality of programmable algorithms is higher.
I didn't think about it) the amount of data will be proportional to the number of users on the platform. Therefore, the primary task of developers is to gather a large community.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

Hi, everybody.Quite an unusual project with an interesting idea.Tell me,if a bonus program as the other ? Roll Eyes
Hi)I Don't think that at the moment it is designed,but everything is possible in the future, right?)
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

Hey. Is there information about the development team?
kaltar

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

I didn't think about it) the amount of data will be proportional to the number of users on the platform. Therefore, the primary task of developers is to gather a large community.
Quite true. The number of users will depend on the computing power and the amount of data they can provide from their devices
geronimo77

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

Hi)I Don't think that at the moment it is designed,but everything is possible in the future, right?)
Very,it is a pity I hoped that such a program there is... I wonder how long it will take before they develop it ? I hope that soon
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

Hello. Yes, of course there is. You can find it on the project website.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

Very,it is a pity I hoped that such a program there is... I wonder how long it will take before they develop it ? I hope that soon
The platform is developing, there are more and more users .I think that for a larger number of users they razrabotat Takao program in a short time,will not have to wait long
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

I'm too lazy to look. Tell me here.
geronimo77

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

The platform is developing, there are more and more users .I think that for a larger number of users they razrabotat Takao program in a short time,will not have to wait long
You're right,it wouldn't be bad.)
Kheg

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

Well, you and vegetable. I will not write anything to you.
Can not you press a button or something?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

Shut up. I do not know how to find the site. If you do not want to help, then leave me alone. Angry
Kheg

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

Shut up. I do not know how to find the site. If you do not want to help, then leave me alone. Angry
You could have said this at once. You can find the site on the first page of the thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: