Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

Who is going to promote the project in the future? What platforms and so on? Share!

Do you mean participation in activity programs? Get bonuses for activity on the project?

yes yes that's it. How do you choose to be active? Or rather, not how, but on what platform

I do not know yet, will I do this, but if I do, I think on facebook, there I will be as comfortable as possible

Why there? What is this choice made of? Do you already have a profile with active subscribers there?

Yes exactly. I have about 2500 subscribers on my profile. Great activity. I think this will help to promote the project well

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:16:02 PM

Something like the Golem.  Platform structures are very similar.
These 2 platforms are completely different things. DML takes unused capacity from users  devices that are on the platform. Golem is a little different, there are used more minerska and much more if we consider a single equivalent
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

Hello. I have a few questions. Can anybody help me?
Hey. I will try to answer. What exactly do you want to know?
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

These 2 platforms are completely different things. DML takes unused capacity from users  devices that are on the platform. Golem is a little different, there are used more minerska and much more if we consider a single equivalent
The Golem is very well shown. He went to the market with a price of 1 cent, and at some point reached 1$. In my opinion, this project is more promising and diverse.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

The Golem is very well shown. He went to the market with a price of 1 cent, and at some point reached 1$. In my opinion, this project is more promising and diverse.
The project provides really great opportunities for the machine learning market .
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

Who is going to promote the project in the future? What platforms and so on? Share!

Do you mean participation in activity programs? Get bonuses for activity on the project?

yes yes that's it. How do you choose to be active? Or rather, not how, but on what platform

I do not know yet, will I do this, but if I do, I think on facebook, there I will be as comfortable as possible

Why there? What is this choice made of? Do you already have a profile with active subscribers there?

Yes exactly. I have about 2500 subscribers on my profile. Great activity. I think this will help to promote the project well

I also believe that if your subscribers are active, then you will be able to bring many new participants to the project, or maybe an investor will be among them!

Yes, yes, I also think about it, they are good and active, I think many will want to know more about the project and get acquainted with it! And how are you planning? On which platform?
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:20:57 PM

Friends, have any information about the project team? Specific information is needed. How many people who do what?

Do you want this information? Do you lack information about the project as a whole? This is not enough?

I need information about the project team to further evaluate their work and make bets on the project. More or less.

Do you think that a lot depends on the team as a whole? Just the description and objectives of the project is not enough? Explain please, I do not quite understand you.

Yes, I believe that the success of the project depends on the team in the first place, since the success of the project depends on its skills and views on the future of the project. And his idea, this is the second ...

I agree with you, indeed, the team is very important in this matter and the community will demand a lot from the team. If the team cope, then it will be a success. I think so

Yes, that's right, the community at the moment is very demanding. Therefore, the team will have to work very hard to make the community enough. Work on results

So you have information about the team? And then I was looking for information on the Internet and did not find anything. Very disappointing

Yes, as soon as the project appeared, I saw an article about the team, it said that there are a lot of people in the team who are responsible for their industry, as well as a lot of people who have experience working with large projects

That's the least the community can expect. Imagine there was a bunch of newbies trying to get a platform up and running which is about DML.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
leow

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

The project provides really great opportunities for the machine learning market .
It unites all parties in the industry . And algorithm developers and various corporations and users who provide access to personal data. Indeed, something global awaits us.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

When will the DML Protocol Gen 1 be released?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:25:24 PM

It unites all parties in the industry . And algorithm developers and various corporations and users who provide access to personal data. Indeed, something global awaits us.
It should be noted that this is all on the blockchain and the platform eliminates the risks of being deceived.  In general, blockchain should become a fundamental technology in the 21st century .
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

The developers plan to release it in September 2018.
There is not much to wait.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

I also believe that if your subscribers are active, then you will be able to bring many new participants to the project, or maybe an investor will be among them!

Yes, yes, I also think about it, they are good and active, I think many will want to know more about the project and get acquainted with it! And how are you planning? On which platform?

I think about YouTube, but I do not yet have a channel, I think I will create soon. I do not know what will come of it and whether it will make sense and success. We will see

I think you should try it, because if you do not try it, you will not know and you'll regret it!
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

Will the project last for a long time at a high level? How do you think?
turkiman

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

projects with a clear allocation of funds for each item developed by this project, in the event that the coin sale of this project is very transparent with total supply of coins that is not excessive, it is very interesting to follow the progress of this project in the future

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
leow

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

It should be noted that this is all on the blockchain and the platform eliminates the risks of being deceived.  In general, blockchain should become a fundamental technology in the 21st century .
Now a lot of new projects want to introduce a blockchain, is it really so difficult to do something without blockchain?
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

I think yes. Work on the project professionals. They work well.
I hope that they will cope with all the problems.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:40:37 PM

Now a lot of new projects want to introduce a blockchain, is it really so difficult to do something without blockchain?
So it is easier to raise seed money for your project . Therefore, we have to resort to cryptocurrency and make ICO. Moreover, blockchain itself is a very good technology
leow

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

So it is easier to raise seed money for your project . Therefore, we have to resort to cryptocurrency and make ICO. Moreover, blockchain itself is a very good technology
In any case, the project will attract large investors and collect the necessary amount ,I have no doubt
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

I think yes. Work on the project professionals. They work well.
I hope that they will cope with all the problems.
What kind of problems are you talking about? Is there something wrong with the project?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

In any case, the project will attract large investors and collect the necessary amount ,I have no doubt
The market is relatively new and fast growing . Developers know what they're doing)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: