Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Giant N - Cryptonight, Cryptonight-lite FPGA/ASIC miner  (Read 32778 times)
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

just wait a little bit longer, then you will get them for free Grin
Too late buddy Cheesy Only good thing that comes from Baikal is that it should be FPGA Cheesy

Baikal use ASIC chips in all their miners. The whole they must be "FPGA" because they support multi algo is BS.  
How can ASIC support more algos? Giant N has also AEON but Bitmain doesn't.

Same way the Gridseed GC3355 and the SFARDS upgrade to that chip supported COMPLETELY UNRELATED ALGORITHMS (SHA256 and Scrypt) did - they are designed with sections for each algorithm - as one option.

For X16 it's easier - just have each "component" algorithm with it's own part of the chip, then use a on-chip switching system with external control to route the data as needed for each sub-algorithm.
Note that many of the algorithms used in X16 are also used as separate algorithms for mining by some coins, and the "lower" X series algorithms starting with X11 grew INTO X16 via adding another algorithm or two.

I'm not sure on cryptonight/cryptonight light if you need separate sections or just a way to "switch" on the chip from one to the other, never looked at the difference(s) between the two.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:59:50 PM

just wait a little bit longer, then you will get them for free Grin
Too late buddy Cheesy Only good thing that comes from Baikal is that it should be FPGA Cheesy

Baikal use ASIC chips in all their miners. The whole they must be "FPGA" because they support multi algo is BS.  
How can ASIC support more algos? Giant N has also AEON but Bitmain doesn't.

Same way the Gridseed GC3355 and the SFARDS upgrade to that chip supported COMPLETELY UNRELATED ALGORITHMS (SHA256 and Scrypt) did - they are designed with sections for each algorithm - as one option.

For X16 it's easier - just have each "component" algorithm with it's own part of the chip, then use a on-chip switching system with external control to route the data as needed for each sub-algorithm.
Note that many of the algorithms used in X16 are also used as separate algorithms for mining by some coins, and the "lower" X series algorithms starting with X11 grew INTO X16 via adding another algorithm or two.

I'm not sure on cryptonight/cryptonight light if you need separate sections or just a way to "switch" on the chip from one to the other, never looked at the difference(s) between the two.

Wanna put your money where your mouth is then buy this heater embedded doorstop.

ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:29:19 AM

I hate ASICMINERMARKET... instead of shipping in 72 hours like they said, they offer me 3 Giant N for price of 2... week after purchase -_-
If anybody want coupon Cheesy

Dear user
Thank you for your trust in us.
Your product has been sent.
We received offers from manufacturers to give us the first batch of baikal giant N customers.
We give it to our customers. There is a plan, now you order again for 3800$/pcs, we will send 3pcs.
Remark your order number.
Order link:
http://Https://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-giant-n-monero-miner/
2 Abandon the compensation program. 100$ coupon: 2018100GIANTN

Giant B 2100$/pcs
Order link
http://Https://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-miner-giant-b/

Giant x10 2099$/pcs
Order link:
http://Https://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-giant-x10-dash-coin-miner-2batch/

ASICMINERMARKET team

Is that a scam website? I was going to order from them.

Has anyone had experiences with them? do they scam and run? Or they sells for real?
farmerjake

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:49:25 AM

I hate ASICMINERMARKET... instead of shipping in 72 hours like they said, they offer me 3 Giant N for price of 2... week after purchase -_-

Dear user
We received offers from manufacturers to give us the first batch of baikal giant N customers.
We give it to our customers. There is a plan, now you order again for 3800$/pcs, we will send 3pcs.
Order link:

Giant B 2100$/pcs
Order link

Giant x10 2099$/pcs
Order link:
http://Https://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-giant-x10-dash-coin-miner-2batch/

ASICMINERMARKET team

Has anyone had experiences with them? do they scam and run? Or they sells for real?

Have the same question. I bought 2 Giant N, want to buy a Giant B since they're super cheap but concerned they'll never send them. Anyone actually receive something from them?
oomurashin

Activity: 195
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:30:59 AM

i heard that asic manufacturers will provide updates to asic owners so they can still mine even after forks
is this information true or just bullshit ?

It is a delusion Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Dear user
Order link:

Giant B 2100$/pcs
Order link

Giant x10 2099$/pcs
Order link:

ASICMINERMARKET team

Have the same question. I bought 2 Giant N, want to buy a Giant B since they're super cheap but concerned they'll never send them. Anyone actually receive something from them?
I received the same mail. I got another 2000USD to lose to take the original. Grin Grin Grin
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:56:09 AM

There should be a new verb out there for peopled buying Asics with no possible ROI.... "getting bitmained"....

to get bitmained - is to buy a highly priced product from Asic manufacturers that will have no ROI whatsoever!

Anyone else with a better definition, by all means join in, because I'm one of those that "got bitmained" with D3's...lol...learned my lesson and staying out, even though my S9's got their returns and more. 
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:19:44 AM

Can someone explain me why the X10 is not a good option? It supports many algos.

There is another batch coming this month and next, baikal produce a lot more miners then they were capable of last year. They are no longer as valuable as they were in the past because of this. Quark and qubit coins are just being crushed. The extra algos wont save this miner. They will prob be too low  a trading voume and hashrate to absorb the hashing power of these x10 miners. $1900 is still too much. They should be at what they were originally sold at $ 1400 and lower.

Thanks for your reply. Now it's much more clear. Who sells it for $1900?
I use photovoltaic energy so I don't care about electricity costs...
Who have the X10 for sale for 1900?

Resellers of the baikal n s are suddenly getting or giving sweeter deals on sold giant n' s. 2 for 1, free coupons for future purchases 2.7k instead of 4.6k etc. I thought i saw somewhere x10 were going for 1.9k but i must have it confused with a giant n. Its buy 2 units of x10,b , get 3. So 3 x10,b s are now being sold at 8k or 2.6k each.

If any baikal giant n buyers at 6x3600 have not received refunds or credits yet then i wouldn't  be happy, as even bitmain eventually did the right thing.

Is this true Bitmain refunded $9000 to those who purchased for $12000?
pikachuy

Activity: 544
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:38:51 AM

Well, price of x10 is finally going down to realty. $2099 http://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-giant-x10-dash-coin-miner-2batch/

Feel bad for the people that paid like $6k-$7k just couple of weeks ago. Maybe next time, they'll listen. Live and learn I guess.

On topic, I think the $1900 was for the Baikal Giant N.
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

There should be a new verb out there for peopled buying Asics with no possible ROI.... "getting bitmained"....

to get bitmained - is to buy a highly priced product from Asic manufacturers that will have no ROI whatsoever!

Anyone else with a better definition, by all means join in, because I'm one of those that "got bitmained" with D3's...lol...learned my lesson and staying out, even though my S9's got their returns and more. 

I GOT IT! You got Brickmained

shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:41:47 AM

Can someone explain me why the X10 is not a good option? It supports many algos.

There is another batch coming this month and next, baikal produce a lot more miners then they were capable of last year. They are no longer as valuable as they were in the past because of this. Quark and qubit coins are just being crushed. The extra algos wont save this miner. They will prob be too low  a trading voume and hashrate to absorb the hashing power of these x10 miners. $1900 is still too much. They should be at what they were originally sold at $ 1400 and lower.

Resellers of the baikal n s are suddenly getting or giving sweeter deals on sold giant n' s. 2 for 1, free coupons for future purchases 2.7k instead of 4.6k etc. I thought i saw somewhere x10 were going for 1.9k but i must have it confused with a giant n. Its buy 2 units of x10,b , get 3. So 3 x10,b s are now being sold at 8k or 2.6k each.

If any baikal giant n buyers at 6x3600 have not received refunds or credits yet then i wouldn't  be happy, as even bitmain eventually did the right thing.

Yes they offered 3 more miners for free, or dont pay usd wire to cancel,  or we keep 3k , refund you 9k if you still only want 1 x3.

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

Yes they offered 3 more miners for free, or dont pay usd wire to cancel,  or we keep 3k , refund you 9k if you still only want 1 x3.

Good steps by Bitmain, glad to know they care for their repute if not miners!

Gunna01

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

Price reduction

Hi,

Sorry for delay.

Thank you for your contacting.

Giant-N:

-Price: 1900usd each

-Delivery: within 7 working days after received your payment

-MOQ: 4 units

-Payment: USD bank transfer

Giant-B/ Giant-X10:

-Price: 2699usd each

-Delivery: Within 7 working days after received your payment

-MOQ: 2 units

Sale item:

Payment:  USD dollar transfer Only

Shipping will be DHL/UPS. Waybill could be provided once we sent the miner from email.
Goool

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

Price reduction

Hi,

Sorry for delay.

Giant-N:

Giant-B/ Giant-X10:

Sale item:

Shipping will be DHL/UPS. Waybill could be provided once we sent the miner from email.

They want $2699 for Baikal X10  that Batch 1 was costing $1200 LOL
Baikal come back to the reality and we will support you
Don't overprice a miner that you was selling $1200 .... don't SCAM people !
Luisjc69

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

Price reduction

Hi,

Sorry for delay.

Giant-N:

Giant-B/ Giant-X10:

Sale item:

They want $2699 for Baikal X10  that Batch 1 was costing $1200 LOL

PEOPLE will buy the shit....so the people are the stupids not Baikal... Smiley  DONT BUY IT,.....and good is.
tomwrx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

Price reduction

Hi,

Sorry for delay.

Giant-N:

Giant-B/ Giant-X10:

Sale item:

Payment:  USD dollar transfer Only

They want $2699 for Baikal X10  that Batch 1 was costing $1200 LOL

Exactly. With today's situation it's even riskier to buy from baikal. They were selling x10 for 1200 and it was still a risk and now they want double for the same product and situation in crypto world has changed dramatically.

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
oomurashin

Activity: 195
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

Well, price of x10 is finally going down to realty. $2099 http://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-giant-x10-dash-coin-miner-2batch/

Feel bad for the people that paid like $6k-$7k just couple of weeks ago. Maybe next time, they'll listen. Live and learn I guess.

just now 3100USD. what is that?Huh? Angry Angry Angry
Goool

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:40:03 PM

Asicminermarket starts to scam people... he got so many bitcoins from last weeks overpriced and probably he closed for ever .... check your orders ...

So Baikal when you drop the price to $1200 let us know .... 1 YEAR OLD miner and instead to drop the price they sell it for $2699 and you have to order 2
This is a proper scam in front of our eyes .... BAIKAL come back to reality !!!
farmerjake

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

Asicminermarket starts to scam people... he got so many bitcoins from last weeks overpriced and probably he closed for ever .... check your orders ...

So Baikal when you drop the price to $1200 let us know .... 1 YEAR OLD miner and instead to drop the price they sell it for $2699 and you have to order 2

While I am concerned about my order I think it's unfair to accuse them of scamming without any basis. I have requested a tracking # from them, we will see what they say.
bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

Although i agree with you that price should be $1200, i must say that you are wrong as neither this is a 1 year old miner nor baikal is scam.
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

So AsicMinerMarket is officially a SCAM website?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: