Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4409 times)
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:12:14 AM

Yes it can be a main source of income, but it is a case to case basis. As for me, I can consider bitcoin as my main source of income because I am a student and depend solely on bitcoin.

There are a lot of people who are relying mostly on digital currencies especially bitcoin. Though it is hard in these times because the price is declining and it is hard to indicate whether it is a good time to sell or to hold unto your investments. I do not fully rely on my digital currencies investments because I have a job that I can rely on, atleast I am having no problem whether the price of digital currencies decline and I know for sure that it will be also having its time to pump.
I would prefer both as the main income sources. Daily job will give you income at the end of each month in a year but with less salary on the other hand Bitcoin has no specific and proper time that is known to you in order to give you profit but it can give you huge profit anytime in the year that would be very enough for you to meet your all the needs and can use easily as payment system.

You will work as a job for one year but can not buy a house for yourself but Bitcoin can give you a rapid profit within a year anytime that is enough for you’re all needs.

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

Bitcoin as a main source of income is not a viable source because bitcoin does not give a steady stream of income. Take for example in this bear market, everyone just keeps losing money because the price keeps falling and if bitcoin is your only source of income then you would have to end up selling at a loss because you need to eat and you need money for other daily activities.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
warkop121

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

and right now I'm still learning about bitcoin because it can be for our income to actively focus on accessing bitcoin and also by investing big capital, as more and more invested capital gets more profit in the future. The main purpose of why it is developed is to make transactions fast and easy, and with the blockchain technology it also provides privacy to its users by maintaining the confidentiality of their personal information.
Bitcoin can also provide income, but it depends on what kind of work you actually do. If the trade, or investment, it will definitely give you a big advantage and can be your main source of "income". But if you just joined a campaign, well, that will only earn you extra income.
The income we earn from bitcoin depends on the kind of work we have here. Whether it can give us a small or large income, I can say that bitcoin is a huge help for us when it comes to transactions and finances.
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

Bitcoin could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin. You can earn from these and that will give you a chance yo earn extra income. Mostly if you are lucky, bitcoin is more profitable rather than your permanent job.

I agree with you. Already for several months I can not get profit from my coins as bitcoin has significantly dropped in price and does not want to grow Sad

genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

For me, it is not advisable to make Bitcoin your main income. Cryptocurrencies are all unstable the past few months and a person must rely on stable or high income for their main income.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

i am just a student so i can view bitcoin as my main income. though we can't just rely to bitcoin if you already have somebody dependent on you like a family and children to support on. bitcoin can't promise you to have a stable financial income because of it's volatile price you also need a regular job additional to bitcoin for better output.
rejekinomplok99

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

I think, bitcoin is only another income, you must have a permanent income to fulfill your needs. I have a baby tool  store , it's my real business.
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

It is not my main income but investing in bitcoin does really help for me for the any financial cases I needed because If I want money immediately I can get money by bitcoin so It really helps for those who have financial problem like me and by bitcoin it will be big influence for me.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

For now i am working for bitcoin and a private job in a company but it is also a good way that bitcoin as my own main income but i am trying my self to be in the future the full time working for bitcoin and other crypto and it is good to know that bitcoin can be the main income for the legends and they are happy for this one day bitcoin will be my main income.

Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

I looked through the comments, and that's what I will say ... People do not take into account some factors, such as the unemployment rate in the country for each person, the wage, etc.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

It is a big YES for me. Bitcoin is my source of income. This income I gained helps me a lot in different situations. For example, it helps me to provide my financial needs in school activities, it also use to pay the expenses in our family for a month, paying the bills and debt and it gives me freedom to buy what I want to buy for satisfaction
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

Maybe some people here make bitcoin as the source of their income but in my side I don't think it can be my source of income because earning here is hard as I thought. I agree as what you have said bitcoin is a big help of having an other extra income

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

I have been involved in Bitcoin for over a year, but my profit is less than others, Bitcoin is where many people are interested as well as doing more transactions on the floor more, I think in the future. This money will become more famous than the current situation.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

It is not. bitcoin only to trade just for me and it's not using a lot of the time and other times I can use it to work on my work. But if the bitcoin started promising for me maybe I'll use it as a main job.
Well, I have abandoned my job to focus 100% my times and my energy on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

Right now i don't get my main income from bitcoin, i just get my extra earnings from bitcoin because I am still new with cryptocurrencies. But i am considering to focus in 3 years time. I still need to learn a lot about the technology and the nitty gritty of the cryptocurrencies.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
TheColdestCoffee

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

Bitcoin is money, right now people hodl on it, because it's the most productive thing to do with it. I don't think bitcoin will ever become a daily payment solution for everyone, but it will certainly hit way higher than gold. Once bitcoin will be considered as a valuable and stable asset around the world, you will be able to easily invest your bitcoins into companies or funds that undertake various investments just like right now.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

I think that bitcoin is one of the source of income nowadays. Basically, the needs of every people to save their life and to earn a lot is their own self. Theyt need to be industrious and wise in every job that they have. yes, bitcoin can help them but they also need a decent job that they really want because it is still different that you work because you love. Not working because you only need a money.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

I think that bitcoin is one of the source of income nowadays. Basically, the needs of every people to save their life and to earn a lot is their own self. Theyt need to be industrious and wise in every job that they have. yes, bitcoin can help them but they also need a decent job that they really want because it is still different that you work because you love. Not working because you only need a money.

For me bitcoin is not my main income because i have a regular job.bitcoin is very helpful for me because i can get a extra money by joining a campaign and i heard many times bitcoin is very help us and some people become rich.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

For me its hard when you rely to bitcoin as your main income. I only consider bitcoin as my another source of income. Its better when you have a real job and then you are also earning in bitcoin.

ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

not really,  i earn bitcoin as my extra income and savings my real source of income is my work because its better to have work at the same time earning money in crypto currency as double income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: