Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] PETAMINE - 1,150 TH/S HASH RATE (1GH/S per Unit)  (Read 565621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
_biO_

Activity: 174
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:12:59 PM

And probably another 5 weeks to accumulate descent ammount of reinvestment to have a "buying power". On the positive, hope bitcoins  goes up and our reinvestment fund, buys more of equipment to get back to 2%... 

Assuming the price of BTC does not increase. If the BTC price increases to what's expected by the bitcoin community we will have more than enough money to buy what we need and our dividends will be shining with profit. Anyone who is mining bitcoin should hold there btc until the next big spike!  Wink

Higher BTC price -> higher network hashrate. We have more purchase power, but also need to purchase more for the same effect.

This signature refers to itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aireun

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:37:57 PM

And probably another 5 weeks to accumulate descent ammount of reinvestment to have a "buying power". On the positive, hope bitcoins  goes up and our reinvestment fund, buys more of equipment to get back to 2%... 

Assuming the price of BTC does not increase. If the BTC price increases to what's expected by the bitcoin community we will have more than enough money to buy what we need and our dividends will be shining with profit. Anyone who is mining bitcoin should hold there btc until the next big spike!  Wink

Higher BTC price -> higher network hashrate. We have more purchase power, but also need to purchase more for the same effect.

Not necessarily now, BTC's value comes not only from 'rarity' from being mined, but also from what "people" believe the value of bitcoin is. The value of what "people believe" bitcoin to be comes from it's mainstream adoption (ability to be used in many places around the world). Much of the BTC's sudden increase is coming from it's adoption by big billion dollar corporations, such as it's newest user in America called 'Dish' and of course the daily adoption of mom and pop businesses and p2p use around the world. Once more trust is established the higher the price will be. This value of Trust is necessary for bitcoin's growth along side it's ingenious 'True' Intrinsic Value.

In Bitcoin We Trust! Your link: https://hashie.co/t?p=30630&v=85f
_biO_

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:17:32 PM

Not necessarily now, BTC's value comes not only from 'rarity' from being mined, but also from what "people" believe the value of bitcoin is. The value of what "people believe" bitcoin to be comes from it's mainstream adoption (ability to be used in many places around the world). Much of the BTC's sudden increase is coming from it's adoption by big billion dollar corporations, such as it's newest user in America called 'Dish' and of course the daily adoption of mom and pop businesses and p2p use around the world. Once more trust is established the higher the price will be. This value of Trust is necessary for bitcoin's growth along side it's ingenious 'True' Intrinsic Value.

While mostly true, it's not contrary to what I said.

A higher BTC price (for whatever reason) leads to a higher hashrate (more people want in on it / old hardware becomes viable again).

Anonymousg64

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:25:25 PM

And probably another 5 weeks to accumulate descent ammount of reinvestment to have a "buying power". On the positive, hope bitcoins  goes up and our reinvestment fund, buys more of equipment to get back to 2%...  

Assuming the price of BTC does not increase. If the BTC price increases to what's expected by the bitcoin community we will have more than enough money to buy what we need and our dividends will be shining with profit. Anyone who is mining bitcoin should hold there btc until the next big spike!  Wink

A higher BTC price (for whatever reason) leads to a higher hashrate (more people want in on it / old hardware becomes viable again).

but this is not an instantaneous effect, nor does follow perfectly the price curves.

theres is plenty of room for great returns to get ahead during a BTC price spike, especially if we are putting more in revinvestments during that time then others
Aireun

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:41:31 PM

Well, I did say "not necessarily"  Wink. Everything is merely speculative, while both points you and I made are valid it comes without question that time will only tell as there can be many factors of outcome. Regardless, bitcoins price will rise and as such so will the hashrate both adoption (main-streaming) and rarity (difficulty/Hashrate) will bring the price of each bitcoin quite high. What we mine today will be very valuable in the future, thus if a bitcoin is worth 5 times it is today in the future and we mine less in the future due to hashrate being so high, it "may" still be valued more in fiat and either stay balanced or maybe its value will send itself ahead of the costs of mining. Regardless, if anyone here wishes to ROI largely, then you must look at it from a 'fiat value' perspective and not a BTC perspective. Short term gain players in this investment will have it rough and busy, while long term players must remain to have nerves of steel and patience. However, PETA is designed for Long term gain players, thus the 50% reinvestment has been voted upon. Ever hear of the old childhood story of the rabbit and the turtle running a race and competing against first place?   Cheesy

Either way, there are two people investing here, short term and long term. Pick your style, or dab in both if your skilled enough. But one thing is for certain, the cryptx team and the Peta Mine project is why we are all here today trading/investing and profiting... what ever your style, enjoy the ride and best of luck to all of us here! Smiley

_biO_

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:26:50 PM

Well, I did say "not necessarily"  Wink. Everything is merely speculative, while both points you and I made are valid it comes without question that time will only tell as there can be many factors of outcome. Regardless, bitcoins price will rise and as such so will the hashrate both adoption (main-streaming) and rarity (difficulty/Hashrate) will bring the price of each bitcoin quite high. What we mine today will be very valuable in the future, thus if a bitcoin is worth 5 times it is today in the future and we mine less in the future due to hashrate being so high, it "may" still be valued more in fiat and either stay balanced or maybe its value will send itself ahead of the costs of mining. Regardless, if anyone here wishes to ROI largely, then you must look at it from a 'fiat value' perspective and not a BTC perspective. Short term gain players in this investment will have it rough and busy, while long term players must remain to have nerves of steel and patience. However, PETA is designed for Long term gain players, thus the 50% reinvestment has been voted upon. Ever hear of the old childhood story of the rabbit and the turtle running a race and competing against first place?   Cheesy

Either way, there are two people investing here, short term and long term. Pick your style, or dab in both if your skilled enough. But one thing is for certain, the cryptx team and the Peta Mine project is why we are all here today trading/investing and profiting... what ever your style, enjoy the ride and best of luck to all of us here! Smiley

Ummm... You can't look at it from a 'fiat value perspective'. You bought your shares with bitcoin. You either ROI and then some, or you've lost some very valuable bitcoins.

I suspect you are some kind of Anti-Troll. Tongue

kenmomotaro

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:13:59 PM

One thing is that assuming btc price rises up to 1000 next week, than our current equipment value equals from BTC4000 to BTC2600.
Although reinvestment fund will increase in USD, makes us buy more Ghs, still total asset value drops a lot.
Than I expect share price would fall due to our asset not worth so much btc.
From this point of view, btc price rises up too quickly is not good to our share price. The best scenario is btc price going up slowly, then we see a stable increasing Ghs and stable share price.
Aireun

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:48:18 PM

Ummm... You can't look at it from a 'fiat value perspective'. You bought your shares with bitcoin. You either ROI and then some, or you've lost some very valuable bitcoins.

I suspect you are some kind of Anti-Troll. Tongue

Troll's are ugly. lol

But, I'm not an anti-anything. Everyone to their own opinion. I just feel like starting a conversation that may lead into positive thinking towards this project and bitcoin as a whole, which both very much are positive experiences. I do agree with the "not looking at it from a 'fiat value perspective'" to some degree, however, sometimes you can't have your cake and eat it too! If the going gets rough then you need to still realize that we operate in a fiat controlled world and in this world it mostly uses fiat for survival and lifestyle and when it comes down to it we don't sell our bitcoins for candy  Cheesy. So if it gets rough and you can still profit largely on your ROI in fiat then you are successful with this investment, anything else is just added benefit to your success. Everyone goals are different, but we all want profit, so one way or another I believe we will have profit. 

Aireun

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:54:37 PM

One thing is that assuming btc price rises up to 1000 next week, than our current equipment value equals from BTC4000 to BTC2600.
Although reinvestment fund will increase in USD, makes us buy more Ghs, still total asset value drops a lot.
Than I expect share price would fall due to our asset not worth so much btc.
From this point of view, btc price rises up too quickly is not good to our share price. The best scenario is btc price going up slowly, then we see a stable increasing Ghs and stable share price.

True, but we will profit nontheless, with our divs we buy even more shares and hash at higher individual speeds and earn more if it comes down to the price increasing dramatically.  Grin

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:41:32 PM

I'm a bit surprised with how cheap shares are going for tbh.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:42:27 PM

Nobody is buying on Havelock.  As far as I can tell all of the securities are slipping (at least the ones I watch are).
blinkxzero

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:31:51 PM

Nobody is buying on Havelock.  As far as I can tell all of the securities are slipping (at least the ones I watch are).

Was thinking of picking up 3 more shares (all I can afford at the moment), but kinda worried about this. Anyone have any opinions?

I know taking random advice from a forum isn't the best idea but I'm genuinely curious about everyone's opinion here.

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:34:33 PM

It seems to me that there is not enough free capitol on Havelock.  This is something that i have been thinking of for awhile, as there does not seem to be much liquidity there.  I have never really seen an advertising campaign from them either, perhaps they could get a bigger inflow of bitcoins if they were to say advertise on the forums or somewhere else?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:41:31 PM

It seems to me that there is not enough free capitol on Havelock.  This is something that i have been thinking of for awhile, as there does not seem to be much liquidity there.  I have never really seen an advertising campaign from them either, perhaps they could get a bigger inflow of bitcoins if they were to say advertise on the forums or somewhere else?

Back in the day people used to buy and sell their shares directly here on the forums. Can't go wrong with that I mean its still an option at the end of the day..
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:52:50 PM

Havelock looks really really dogy! It took a while for me to decide to invest in PETA, jsut becasue HAVELOCK looks like some underground exchange that is ready to run away any minute. I am still afraid to hold any any sort of dividends. So when people put i big buy orders, that scares me, what if tommorow HAVELOCK is gone...? There is no guarantee. It has few interesting securities, but most of Havelock securities are really crap. So no wonder there is no liquidity. Talking about advertisment, i actually came accidentlly by looking for Seed fund. So Havelock also doesnt even care to advertise... Except advertising face bashing events in Panama, where people dont have money, where nobody cares...

The whole Havelocks is dead, it looks shady, no decent companies, no troll box, no proper charts, no people, no volume... I think we would do much better on cryptostocks, at least it has more people...

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
spartan82

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:55:09 PM

Havelock looks really really dogy! It took a while for me to decide to invest in PETA, jsut becasue HAVELOCK looks like some underground exchange that is ready to run away any minute. I am still afraid to hold any any sort of dividends. So when people put i big buy orders, that scares me, what if tommorow HAVELOCK is gone...? There is no guarantee. It has few interesting securities, but most of Havelock securities are really crap. So no wonder there is no liquidity. Talking about advertisment, i actually came accidentlly by looking for Seed fund. So Havelock also doesnt even care to advertise... Except advertising face bashing events in Panama, where people dont have money, where nobody cares...

The whole Havelocks is dead, it looks shady, no decent companies, no troll box, no proper charts, no people, no volume... I think we would do much better on cryptostocks, at least it has more people...

I really don't think havelock will be running away with any funds. They are a quite established exchange. Maybe it needs a bit of work but after all it does work when it's up n running..
ujka

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:00:43 PM

Peta was on Cryptostocks, and we voted to move to Havelock, because there were no trading volume.
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:02:01 PM

Peta was on Cryptostocks, and we voted to move to Havelock, because there were no trading volume.

I didnt know that... My bad, sorry. So then there is nothing we could do...

Maybe Havelock wont run away with our funds, though i am still not convince. In 6 months, there was a minimum amount of changes here and looks like nothing else is being improved.
Havelock could start by improving  design of website as it looks really untrusty. Changing colour from orange to blue would help (it works on psychological level).
Also, introduce trol box, maybe advertise more. Its in theirs interest to advertise as well, not come to this thread and speak for Cryptx.

Like sponsoring event in Panama? People dont have money there, whats the point to sponsor anything in Panama? 

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
spartan82

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:04:52 PM

I really don't think havelock will be running away with any funds. They are a quite established exchange. Maybe it needs a bit of work but after all it does work when it's up n running..

Maybe they wont, all i am saying, is the website itself looks untrusty. Unattractive design, it looks like website was made in 5 minutes. Little information, no troll box, no advertisement, few trades, few securities. It definetelly discourages people from investing. Not to mention, Havelock comes to this thread and speaks for Cryptx, like what a hell? As if those guys have nothing else to do, they could start by actually making attractive website... Not the one that looks as it was made using word...  

Call me old fashioned but looks don't really matter to me personally. If the site is constantly up I will be happier with that than some fancy designs. Speed and integrity go a longer way than flash designs
DropDead.Be

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:10:30 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 09:24:25 PM by DropDead.Be

Looks like we got another competitor on Havelock.

On Wednesday, June 11th, 2014 at 11:00AM (EST), a public offering will open for SHA-256 Mine cbcm.co .
Total Units: 5000
Maximum Units Per User: 5000
Price: 0.042BTC/unit
Fund Overview: https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=SHA

"The SHA-256 Mine is a hosted mining project with planned capacity of 1,000,000 GH/s or 1 PH/s of hashing power within 3 months. "

"We expect total monthly costs will not exceed $0.2 per 1 GHs during next 3 months, and will be lower after SP30 miners and other efficient equipment are deployed. "

Peta monthly cost = 75BTC/1200.000 GH (hostingcost) x 4,3(month) * 650 USD(current price) = 0.175 USD
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: