Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:51:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] PETAMINE - 1,150 TH/S HASH RATE (1GH/S per Unit)  (Read 565644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:58:53 PM

Every time one of these stocks jump in price, someone works overtime trying to cool the rush. Your tactics are tired and transparent mmitch.  If you really think cryptx is going to sell shares at less than half of market you are dilusional.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:03:08 PM

Every time one of these stocks jump in price, someone works overtime trying to cool the rush. Your tactics are tired and transparent mmitch.  If you really think cryptx is going to sell shares at less than half of market you are dilusional.

well maybe I am... good luck 
Usman056

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:00:46 AM

which brings me to this, people who really care about this operation and want to help it grow and succeed should stop buying now and wait for the IPO shares, this is the only way you help Cryptx to give PETA a boost.

just my opinion, I wouldn't buy now if I wanted to go back onboard, I would consider buying only the IPO shares.

But... Who cares +170Th if they are proportionally divided into those new shares that are thrown to the market? You will have the same Hash per share, not more. Because more hash, implies more shares. (That's what I've understood... correct me if I'm wrong)

Anyway, yesterday we were happy with 230TH, and today, that we know that it will be 700TH... someone complains about a boost of +170TH?  Roll Eyes

I am trying to get around this but I still don't understand, so ok lets go to the data sheet again.

https://i.imgur.com/poys93z.png

so by now for the 100K shares (and yes I said 100K for the best case scenario) you should have 400 TH and 1905 BTC already mined which equal to circa 0.019 BTC/share dividends, also you should have around +1000 BTC for reinvestment, this is of course lost income because of Cointerra and Bitmine delays.

now the second mark show that the 700 should be deployed some when in April if everything went like it was planned, even with Cryptx doing his best now, this 700 TH announced today wont be deployed at least for couple of months, add to that the hardware that you are still waiting for from Bitmine will take around 3-4 weeks to be fully deployed.

so this bring us to the question, in order to ramp up and boost the operation and make up for the lost income, he has to get the funds somewhere, and I guess this is why he wrote about the IPO shares and the  additional 170 TH, otherwise I would be more than thankful if someone can explain to me how to deploy that 700 TH without funds ?

I second this, you guys seem to forget that we've lost income. now we are headed towards custom device development, which in itself is more risky than waiting for devices to arrive. it could take months to develop a device and produce it for use. Not only that, but the deployment is not at maximum right now, and with the difficulty changing proportionally. you have to remember that the hash rate is increasing with every new device that's brought online. So the fact that the mine is adding more hashrate was already given in the reinvestment clause. It is about the timing of the the hashrate, bringing it online 15-20 weeks (4-5 months) would be like adding a single butterfly labs 5 gh/s miner to the mine right now. it wouldn't do much, when the difficulty is skyrocketing.
eiprol

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

bitarchitect

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:37:26 AM

I love how people try to slow down the rise of price in PETA shares, which is reacting to a clearly bullish scenario.

The fact is simple, don't try to confuse people: we were supposed to have a mining start point of 230TH. Now we are going to have a start point of 700TH and a 2% of the network. How CryptX achieved this? Explaining it is up to him; maybe he got better deals due to delays, maybe he got a loan, who knows.
But some thing is clear: if everything was great with 230TH and you were ok with a share price of 0.7, this news only can bring the share price higher: we are going to have a higher hashing power for each share, 8.68GH/s

That's it. And that's why share price is going up... Do the maths with those new 700TH and its dividends compared to old 230TH, and you will get it.

EDIT: Don't confuse these new 700TH announced, with the old planned and scheduled addition of TH with investments, as the table says. Those 700TH are going to be the start point; investment is supposed to increase them even more, allowing us to maintain the % of hashing more time.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:56:36 AM

I love how people try to slow down the rise of price in PETA shares, which is reacting to a clearly bullish scenario.

The fact is simple, don't try to confuse people: we were supposed to have a mining start point of 230TH. Now we are going to have a start point of 700TH and a 2% of the network. How CryptX achieved this? Explaining it is up to him; maybe he got better deals due to delays, maybe he got a loan, who knows.
But some thing is clear: if everything was great with 230TH and you were ok with a share price of 0.7, this news only can bring the share price higher: we are going to have a higher hashing power for each share, 8.68GH/s

That's it. And that's why share price is going up... Do the maths with those new 700TH and its dividends compared to old 230TH, and you will get it.

for sure the price will go up, maybe 0.2 ? or 0.3 ? who knows, and you will have 8.68GH/s per share, but when ? for sure not tomorrow and for sure not after 1 month and for sure not before 2 months.... people start acting this way when profit makes them blind.

I am just discussing the subject here and have no intention to manipulate or slow the share price, I am just trying to understand the whole thing, and maybe having a time schedule for that 8.68 GH/s would help us all understand and save the gibberish talk here.

EDIT: Don't confuse these new 700TH announced, with the old planned and scheduled addition of TH with investments, as the table says. Those 700TH are going to be the start point; investment is supposed to increase them even more, allowing us to maintain the % of hashing more time.

where did you see that ? I maybe missed it ? starting with 700 TH ? when ? how ?

EDIT: you know what, I give up, let cryptx answer these questions, as long as I know no one knows about his plan, so let him share it with us if he is ok with it.
eiprol

bitarchitect

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:13:06 AM

for sure the price will go up, maybe 0.2 ? or 0.3 ? who knows, and you will have 8.68GH/s per share, but when ? for sure not tomorrow and for sure not after 1 month and for sure not before 2 months.... people start acting this way when profit makes them blind.

I am just discussing the subject here and have no intention to manipulate or slow the share price, I am just trying to understand the whole thing, and maybe having a time schedule for that 8.68 GH/s would help us all understand and save the gibberish talk here.

where did you see that ? I maybe missed it ? starting with 700 TH ? when ? how ?

EDIT: you know what, I give up, let cryptx answer these questions, as long as I know no one knows about his plan, so let him share it with us if he is ok with it.

It can be read on the note:

Our initial contract stated a hashrate of 1 GH/s per share which we were able to increase to 2.4 GH/s per share thanks to the Bitfury hardware sale.

Due to current delays in delivery and because of the crucial importance of the initial hashrate of the PETAMINE, we like to announce that WE WILL DEPLOY AN ASTONISHING 700 TH/S INSTEAD OF THE PROMISED 230 TH/S. This means a hashrate of 8.68 GH/S PER SHARE OR 3 TIMES THE PROMISED HASHRATE!

From that, I understand that the new base point now is 700TH. Of course it won't be tomorrow, it will be require time (the same way it would have required time rising to the old 230TH). What I mean, is that in those tables you showed to me before, the "start point" was 150-240TH, and all the investment calculations were made over that amount... Now the start point is going to be 700TH, and higher hash-rates will be deployed with investment. That's why now we have a 8.68TH/s per share as base point. If CryptX was referring to those 700TH scheduled on April on the chart instead of a new 700TH Starting point, don't you think that this note would be pointless? It's clearly a big boost on hash-per-share, and it's clearly good!

Of course, I'm the first interested in knowing the schedule of that 700TH as you are, and would be nice to know how is that achieved with no new funds; but it's good news!
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:16:34 AM

You know what I'm not totally understanding this either. One statement clearly says we have deployed already, which we have, though not at 2.44gh/share, not at 2.88gh/share, not at 3.5gh/share and certainly not at 8.6gh/share. Another statement says we WILL deploy at 700TH, ie 8.68gh/share. And the website states that all units in total will not be hashing until weeks 13-15. So everyone is getting all excited with all this news but realistically speaking we have already deployed and from what cryptx has mentioned on their website is that we won't be at that 700TH mark for a while to come still.
Guys someone shed some light here if im wrong, but 30 terra miners were ordered from cointerra originally am I not right here? New information on petamine web site does NOT show us any additional units from cointerra will be up and running other than what was already ordered (still leaves that giant question mark over that 1 to 1 compensation that cointerra specifically offered to December customers).
So what am I missing here? 13-15 weeks in to our inital deployment date 8.6gh/share begins, isn't that about right?
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:35:44 AM

From that, I understand that the new base point now is 700TH. Of course it won't be tomorrow, it will be require time (the same way it would have required time rising to the old 230TH). What I mean, is that in those tables you showed to me before, the "start point" was 150-240TH, and all the investment calculations were made over that amount... Now the start point is going to be 700TH, and higher hash-rates will be deployed with investment. That's why now we have a 8.68TH/s per share as base point. If CryptX was referring to those 700TH scheduled on April on the chart instead of a new 700TH Starting point, don't you think that this note would be pointless? It's clearly a big boost on hash-per-share, and it's clearly good!

Of course, I'm the first interested in knowing the schedule of that 700TH as you are, and would be nice to know how is that achieved with no new funds; but it's good news!

how should I put that for you.... you just confirmed what I was saying over and over and all over again.... yes they will deploy that 700 TH and you will have 8.68 GH/s per share but it will take time, so it will be full online middle April, wasnt that already projected for April ? except that beside that being projected you lost all the income for 2 months... got it now ? now you can go buy more shares for 0.12 BTC

lets say no, he will deploy it mid march, ok cool it doesnt make a difference, you still lost 2 months of income and he is just trying to boost things up to compensate you, but 0.1 share price is just insane, it proves that people don't think for a single moment and cant do math.

michaelGedi

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:48:31 AM

You know what I'm not totally understanding this either. One statement clearly says we have deployed already, which we have, though not at 2.44gh/share, not at 2.88gh/share, not at 3.5gh/share and certainly not at 8.6gh/share. Another statement says we WILL deploy at 700TH, ie 8.68gh/share. And the website states that all units in total will not be hashing until weeks 13-15. So everyone is getting all excited with all this news but realistically speaking we have already deployed and from what cryptx has mentioned on their website is that we won't be at that 700TH mark for a while to come still.
Guys someone shed some light here if im wrong, but 30 terra miners were ordered from cointerra originally am I not right here? New information on petamine web site does NOT show us any additional units from cointerra will be up and running other than what was already ordered (still leaves that giant question mark over that 1 to 1 compensation that cointerra specifically offered to December customers).
So what am I missing here? 13-15 weeks in to our inital deployment date 8.6gh/share begins, isn't that about right?

I don't know when the weeks are measured from but I'm reading the schedule to mean next week is week 9, another 62 coincraft desks, plus the remaining terras (not mentioned) so we'll be over 100TH, followed by a few weeks of 55 a week...etc until april.

yes there is the question of compensation terras, apart from that the news is solid if a little PR oriented Smiley   ...but still good and clear news and should answer more questions than it raises

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
GreenBits
Legendary

Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:51:40 AM

what is there to discuss? a share was trading for .065 btc for 2.88 ghs. this instantly became 8.68.

price per ghs @ .065 (2.88 ghs per share) = 0.02256 btc/ghs, which is on par with available cloud mining offerings (this offering is essentially commodified ghs)

price per ghs @ .065 (8.68 per share) = 0.00748 btc/ghs, which is pre order prices for physical hardware, and un-fucking heard of for commodified hashing

so why wouldnt the share price adjust to the same ratio?

8.68 x .02256 = .1958 btc per share

this is what people were paying before.

lets use another metric... lowest cloud mined ghs price = .018 at bit-mining.co

that would make the hashing capacity represented by a share of PETA = .1562 btc per share (market price x capacity)

so .1562 or .1958

this asset is currently undervalued

am i making a fundamental error or failing to see something that is obvious? im dead serious.

~Green

please guys, if im not understanding this (this is what i am basing my max buy price/exit price on) provide clarification.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:56:58 AM

what is there to discuss? a share was trading for .065 btc for 2.88 ghs. this instantly became 8.68.

price per ghs @ .065 (2.88 ghs per share) = 0.02256 btc/ghs, which is on par with available cloud mining offerings (this offering is essentially commodified ghs)

price per ghs @ .065 (8.68 per share) = 0.00748 btc/ghs, which is pre order prices for physical hardware, and un-fucking heard of for commodified hashing

that would make the hashing capacity represented by a share of PETA = .1562 btc per share (market price x capacity)

so .1562 or .1958

am i making a fundamental error or failing to see something that is obvious? im dead serious.

~Green

please guys, if im not understanding this (this is what i am basing my max buy price/exit price on) provide clarification.

wow people you blow me really off with your math, price of 2.4 GH/s was set to start mining at 01.01.2014 at 0.05BTC, and today is ? got it ?  in mid April you should have 8.68GH/s anyways if the mining started as it was projected, the worst thing is because of Cointerra and Bitmine delay you lost the 2 months income....don't let greed become your only logic...

Edit: I am not saying the share price cant reach 0.1 or 0.2 but seriously now at 0.1 ? why? mining didnt fully start yet, and as I understood from their statment there wont be any hardware for sell  so no income from that...
altoidmintz

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

After Economics: Learning is just the first step.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 02:08:37 AM

so .1562 or .1958

~Green

This +1.

Let's do another exercise to reinforce the point. B.MINE is another major mining stock on Havelock. It acts like a 5 GH/s mining bond. It is trading at .062.

5 GH/s = .062BTC
8.7 GH/s = X = (.062/5)*8.7 = .108 BTC/Share of PETA

Note, this valuation is EXTREMELY CONSERVATIVE b/c B.MINE has absolutely NO reinvestment. I think .17 is a more realistic value.

This stock is hela undervalued. But please, keep selling and trolling to scare the price down. Please, for me Wink

mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:13:11 AM

This +1.

Let's do another exercise to reinforce the point. B.MINE is another major mining stock on Havelock. It acts like a 5 GH/s mining bond. It is trading at .062.

5 GH/s = .062BTC
8.7 GH/s = X = (.062/5)*8.7 = .108 BTC/Share of PETA

Note, this valuation is EXTREMELY CONSERVATIVE b/c B.MINE has absolutely NO reinvestment. I think .17 is a more realistic value.

This stock is hela undervalued. But please, keep selling and trolling to scare the price down. Please, for me Wink

I made my points, and I wont discuss this further...it is not like I am forcing anything and BTW I didn't suggest that anyone sell, it is your money and you will do whatever is right for you. and I am done here... good luck
eiprol

bitarchitect

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:14:50 AM

how should I put that for you.... you just confirmed what I was saying over and over and all over again.... yes they will deploy that 700 TH and you will have 8.68 GH/s per share but it will take time, so it will be full online middle April, wasnt that already projected for April ? except that beside that being projected you lost all the income for 2 months... got it now ? now you can go buy more shares for 0.12 BTC

lets say no, he will deploy it mid march, ok cool it doesnt make a difference, you still lost 2 months of income and he is just trying to boost things up to compensate you, but 0.1 share price is just insane, it proves that people don't think for a single moment and cant do math.

I think we are not going anywhere, but... According to you, this announcement makes no difference between the previous scheduled 700TH for April (at the table), and the "new" 700TH that may come also in April. Why all this hype if nothing changes and we have nothing? That's your point, isn't it?

Well, the problem is that after all those delays we've had on everything , the scheduled 700TH wasn't going to be possible in April for sure, because they depended on the revenue from mining... that hadn't started yet! That's why I've been telling you that the chart you are based on, is useless, because it assumes that we are already mining, and we already have funds for investment; and those previously-scheduled 700TH for April, would have come far later for sure!!! So, if assuming all this delays, the price of the share was 0.7 prior this announcement... with the news telling us that the the 700TH will come with no need of new funding or waiting for mining proffits, and it will happen soon... share price has to rise!

However, If you are gonna keep looking at initial table to use as comparative... well, in that case, of course this hype has no sense, because nothing changes and 700TH are coming at the same date despite delays. But, to me, that chart was outdated and can't be used, precisely because of the delays. This is good news, because tell us that we are back on scheduled hashing power. And with that schedule, 0.1 per share isn't insane at all!

GreenBits
Legendary

Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:17:18 AM

people were paying .0225 per ghs at .065. we can agree on this because it is fact. and this price was achieved before any dividends have been disbursed.

why wouldnt they pay that now (per ghs) that peta is actually hashing?

what other metrics could possibly be used to evaluate this price of this asset? besides the current price per ghs (commodified, because this asset is way more liquidable than hardware?)

i stand by my valuation since you have not refuted it with evidence to me.

which begs the question..

why does the price increase concern you so much? are you not properly purchased into your position? you are incredulous at an increase in price, on good news. this is how markets work. on what might possibly be the best news here since this thread started.

can you please explain your motivations for your current argument?

~Green
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:36:36 AM

I might be slightly drunk but seriously, what the fuck are you guys doing complaining? This is the best value of any mining project by a mile, fullstop. If anyone has any problems seriously sell your shares and fuck off. I cba reading this paranoid troll shit anymore
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:47:17 AM

I might be slightly drunk but seriously, what the fuck are you guys doing complaining? This is the best value of any mining project by a mile, fullstop. If anyone has any problems seriously sell your shares and fuck off. I cba reading this paranoid troll shit anymore

That's what happens when someone gets bull trapped.  He is trying to convince people to sell to him cheaper as if the good news never happened.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:02:42 AM

That's what happens when someone gets bull trapped.  He is trying to convince people to sell to him cheaper as if the good news never happened.

Did you even read my post? Are you brand new to the term bull trap and just excited to throw it out?

I have ample funds in this project that tbh I dont really give a fuck about. I just cant for the life of me see why people are already complaining. CryptX just trippled everyone's expectations and there's already a team of ultra skeptical timewasters speading fud. Seriously get the fuck out. This isn't for you. Buy and hold btc, your never going to nake money otherwise

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:08:55 AM

That's what happens when someone gets bull trapped.  He is trying to convince people to sell to him cheaper as if the good news never happened.

Did you even read my post? Are you brand new to the term bull trap and just excited to throw it out?

I have ample funds in this project that tbh I dont really give a fuck about. I just cant for the life of me see why people are already complaining. CryptX just trippled everyone's expectations and there's already a team of ultra skeptical timewasters speading fud.

He is not attacking you, you're drunk.  Cheesy

mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:14:01 AM

I have ample funds in this project that tbh I dont really give a fuck about. I just cant for the life of me see why people are already complaining. CryptX just trippled everyone's expectations and there's already a team of ultra skeptical timewasters speading fud.

He is not attacking you, you're drunk.  Cheesy

Your right. Sorry. Im going to sleep
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: