Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63882 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:57:49 PM

With the fall of ETH and BTC value, i think this is a good time for joining at some ICOs. The price of UBCoin will have affects of this case?
Yes its very sad time for Eth and Btc for past few days. I hope red days will end and greeny days will silently approach. I thinks the same with you. I dont know exactly what will happened on Ubcoin with this issues. But I hope this wont affect Ubcoin value that much.
The downfall of cryptomarket does not mean it's not good at all, hence we can use that opportunity to buy more and fill-in our bags and be ready for the next rally. The crypto market is known for the volatility in nature as those weak will fall at the hands of the whales and only those smart investors left with full of profits. Also, this is the best time to invest in ICO like UBcoin as the market is bleeding you can buy ETH at cheaper then invest in UBcoin with 17% discount at minimum investment of 0.01ETH.

I agree, your point of view is very clear in terms of explaining things accordingly. We should take it as an opportunity if the crypto faces downfall because we can actually get a chance to earn good income. Moreover, their minimum investment seems pretty have a very reasonable price and I should expect there will be more people who will participate in the ICO.

Probably, there will be more people were going to invest in the ICO of Ubcoin project as the team had offered good discounts and bonuses inorder for all ICO contributors to have a chanced to earn more tokens. And also, the project really have a good impact now here in bitcoin community and in social medias which is a good signs to be more successful ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:57:33 PM

Dear developers and users of the project. Where can I see information about the development team and information about the manager of this project. It is rumored that he has a red credibility and this means that the project is not in good hands. Here to disprove it, write links to all the necessary information please.

You can find team with all necessary information on https://ubcoin.io/en/team
You can also watch those videos :
Interview with Felix :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ14t_IqaxI
Interview with Mazhar : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxIsubVev4
Interview with Andrew : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt4-0n3FjO0
Interview with Stan : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feQIvbUPOi4
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:50:16 AM

Hey. I didn’t found the info on the availability of the geotargeting for publication of adverts. Does anyone have info on this issue?
It’s written in the WP that the customer of the advertisement can choose a place. I think that was about targeting.

Great. I just don’t wont to pay extra for advertisment, especially if it doesn’t bring any results.

Fortunately, UBcoin offers quite a lot of options of advertisement and the frequency of its display and a lot of other options. You’ll manage to choose optimal terms.
This is wonderful, but I wouldn’t refuse to pay with fiat money for advertisement. In yr opinion, will the team implement such an option?

If they implement this option, UBcoin prices will be affected. To clear everything is best not to accept fiat money for advertisement, everything must be traded through UBcoin.

Sure, all transactions will have to be done through Ubcoin, not another currency in the system, this is to ensure the stability of the UBcoin price, the success of this project and ensure the acquisition of information from investors
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:34:32 AM

Is this true that the campaign manager gets the red trust for now and I see the spreadsheet never been updated.
I can not say anything about this. you could not tell where exactly you saw that the manager of the company put a red confidence? I would personally see that this is really the way you say.
Actually their is no further information about the red trust of the manager. I know its really hard to invite and convince investors if the manager itself was red. I think team must be cater this issues because this will be a big impact in the project rating.
I think there is just a misunderstanding between DT and the bounty manager that is why he got the neg. I know that this will be resolve the soonest possible time. But i think this neg won't affect the project itself.
Lol, maybe he don't like all ICO project included UBCoin, when sent email of UBCoin to him. This will make everyone to be carefully when want make email promotion at bitcointalk.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:58:58 AM

Is this true that the campaign manager gets the red trust for now and I see the spreadsheet never been updated.
I can not say anything about this. you could not tell where exactly you saw that the manager of the company put a red confidence? I would personally see that this is really the way you say.
Actually their is no further information about the red trust of the manager. I know its really hard to invite and convince investors if the manager itself was red. I think team must be cater this issues because this will be a big impact in the project rating.
I think there is just a misunderstanding between DT and the bounty manager that is why he got the neg. I know that this will be resolve the soonest possible time. But i think this neg won't affect the project itself.
Lol, maybe he don't like all ICO project included UBCoin, when sent email of UBCoin to him. This will make everyone to be carefully when want make email promotion at bitcointalk.
I believe emails will only be sent to recipients email address if they agreed to subscribe to the newsletter. So its posible that the person also registered to ubcoins website.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:36:43 AM

I also hope that this will not affect the development of the project. But the fact is that many people look at the project manager and draw conclusions about the project.
Quite right. Because that's what I do. I look first at the trust of the manager, then I draw conclusions on the project. If it is red, then it is necessary to join with caution, and find out exactly what is the cause of its red confidence. Perhaps this is a mistake and it is now difficult to correct.
Guys, I think the best think we can do as of now is wait for the right and legit information from the appropriate people here in the thread. Since this issues will truely affect the entire project trust. Hope this issue will correct as early as possible.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:13:53 AM

I believe you on that mate. This is all a big misunderstanding.  I have not read or any information to clarify this matters. Hope team will settle this once and for all. Because I know we also supporters are affected with this specialy the increase of our prospect investors.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:25:31 AM

I also hope that this will not affect the development of the project. But the fact is that many people look at the project manager and draw conclusions about the project.
Quite right. Because that's what I do. I look first at the trust of the manager, then I draw conclusions on the project. If it is red, then it is necessary to join with caution, and find out exactly what is the cause of its red confidence. Perhaps this is a mistake and it is now difficult to correct.
Ofcourse the trust rating is one of the most important factor to check the status and the project stability. Because trust is the main reason for investors see in every project.  We can't blame investorskto suspect and questions the authenticity of each project because they are investing their funds.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:27:47 AM

For who want tracking some UBCoin team members, you can search at linkedin and see some result. I think the team should added linked link at UBcoin team link: https://ubcoin.io/en/team, instead of ubcoin link.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:40:31 AM

Guys, I think the best think we can do as of now is wait for the right and legit information from the appropriate people here in the thread. Since this issues will truely affect the entire project trust. Hope this issue will correct as early as possible.
That is really a great recommendation buddy. And that is really true that the people's trust towards this project may be affected if some mistakes will be taken or wrong info will spill. I am keep here for the Ubcoin and will be patiently waits for the team to updates all of us.

We cannot conclude easily what's true happened in the entire project. That is why the best thing to do is just wait for further notice or information that comes from the team. Waiting patiently can bring you to the right path,  because you prefer to know everything through the teams updates.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:24:48 AM

Dear developers and users of the project. Where can I see information about the development team and information about the manager of this project. It is rumored that he has a red credibility and this means that the project is not in good hands. Here to disprove it, write links to all the necessary information please.
You can check the development team of the project on their website here: https://fixyapp.io/. Also, if you wanted to see their LinkedIn profile, it is here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/18516076/
Thank you so much buddy, its nice that their are new project developments. Atleast all the questions and inquiries are now answered. Hope this links will clarity all the doubts and questions raised by clients and supporters. Project improvements and updates will attract investors even project recieved negative feedbacks.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

You can find team with all necessary information on https://ubcoin.io/en/team
You can also watch those videos :
Interview with Felix :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ14t_IqaxI
Interview with Mazhar : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxIsubVev4
Interview with Andrew : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt4-0n3FjO0
Interview with Stan : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feQIvbUPOi4
Video clips are a very good way to advertise a project. So much more you can learn about the project, because the team will be available and understandable. Because many users who do not want to read much, it is much more convenient for them to simply watch an information video.
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

The team UBCOIN is very good at spreading the information about the project. They take very good care of new users and new investors coming to support the project. And they are very good at it, because in a short time the project has a very big support! I also continue to support him.
I agree, the continuous growth of Ubcoin is made more possible by the team. Taking care of users and investors are the greatest factor any company should offer, which is why its a great success.

There is a lot of room for growth still. Speaking honest I would say that the users are even more important once a project has launched. Investors are often only waiting to sell higher than what they bought for and go onto the next one.
But for now we can rely on the investors who will fund for the project. Without them also the project will no be successful snd in fact the investors can still become a user if they will like the platform.

I guess everybody plays of course an important role, but ultimately it's the users that drive the value of a platform.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:47:47 AM

With the fall of ETH and BTC value, i think this is a good time for joining at some ICOs. The price of UBCoin will have affects of this case?
Yes its very sad time for Eth and Btc for past few days. I hope red days will end and greeny days will silently approach. I thinks the same with you. I dont know exactly what will happened on Ubcoin with this issues. But I hope this wont affect Ubcoin value that much.
The downfall of cryptomarket does not mean it's not good at all, hence we can use that opportunity to buy more and fill-in our bags and be ready for the next rally. The crypto market is known for the volatility in nature as those weak will fall at the hands of the whales and only those smart investors left with full of profits. Also, this is the best time to invest in ICO like UBcoin as the market is bleeding you can buy ETH at cheaper then invest in UBcoin with 17% discount at minimum investment of 0.01ETH.
I can't agree with you more buddy, since it's bloodbath time we have to grab the opportunity to buy Eth at cheaper price then participate in a good project like Ubcoin where your money can go 10x-100x in due time.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:49:59 AM

The team UBCOIN is very good at spreading the information about the project. They take very good care of new users and new investors coming to support the project. And they are very good at it, because in a short time the project has a very big support! I also continue to support him.
I agree, the continuous growth of Ubcoin is made more possible by the team. Taking care of users and investors are the greatest factor any company should offer, which is why its a great success.

There is a lot of room for growth still. Speaking honest I would say that the users are even more important once a project has launched. Investors are often only waiting to sell higher than what they bought for and go onto the next one.
But for now we can rely on the investors who will fund for the project. Without them also the project will no be successful snd in fact the investors can still become a user if they will like the platform.

I guess everybody plays of course an important role, but ultimately it's the users that drive the value of a platform.

Totally true, value is being driven by the users since they are the ones who uses the platform. I know in the future many users will use the platform because of the functionality and features.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

If you drawn conclusion base on the trust rating of the bounty manager then you might be misleading. The bounty manager is not part of the ICO team. We should draw our conclusion base on the profile of the Team, the impact of the product to the people and the roadmap if it's achievable.
Anyway, I have seen many bounty managers with negative trust regarding the ICO and yet the project had successfully launched. I'm hoping that the DT will return to neutral when this project had launch successfully.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

If you drawn conclusion base on the trust rating of the bounty manager then you might be misleading. The bounty manager is not part of the ICO team. We should draw our conclusion base on the profile of the Team, the impact of the product to the people and the roadmap if it's achievable.
Anyway, I have seen many bounty managers with negative trust regarding the ICO and yet the project had successfully launched. I'm hoping that the DT will return to neutral when this project had launch successfully.

We will not be focusing on the negative trust of the bounty manager ,in fairness, the ICO management of the Ubcoin might have a full trust to this bounty manager, so we now focus on promoting the ubcoin projects , its platform of works , the token sale promotions and others things that will help the Ubcoin and its marketplace be successful on the future.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

I can't agree with you more buddy, since it's bloodbath time we have to grab the opportunity to buy Eth at cheaper price then participate in a good project like Ubcoin where your money can go 10x-100x in due time.
You know what, the price of UBcoin in the website is a fixed price against ETH, so there will be no effect on the UBcoin price.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

Hey. I didn’t found the info on the availability of the geotargeting for publication of adverts. Does anyone have info on this issue?
It’s written in the WP that the customer of the advertisement can choose a place. I think that was about targeting.

Great. I just don’t wont to pay extra for advertisment, especially if it doesn’t bring any results.

Fortunately, UBcoin offers quite a lot of options of advertisement and the frequency of its display and a lot of other options. You’ll manage to choose optimal terms.
This is wonderful, but I wouldn’t refuse to pay with fiat money for advertisement. In yr opinion, will the team implement such an option?

If they implement this option, UBcoin prices will be affected. To clear everything is best not to accept fiat money for advertisement, everything must be traded through UBcoin.

Sure, all transactions will have to be done through Ubcoin, not another currency in the system, this is to ensure the stability of the UBcoin price, the success of this project and ensure the acquisition of information from investors

No, UBcoin is an ERC20 token which hosted by Ethereum. So, all the transactions will be done through Ethereum blockchain and UBcoin as the currency.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

For who want tracking some UBCoin team members, you can search at linkedin and see some result. I think the team should added linked link at UBcoin team link: https://ubcoin.io/en/team, instead of ubcoin link.
Thank you to give me the link of the Ubcoin team members so I can fully track their experience in developing a project or advising a project.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: